facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old September 2, 2017, 01:55 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mohammad Ashraful
Default Rohingya Muslims in Burma

Quote:
It's time we send in the troops and liberated the persecuted and forgotten people of Rohingya. If this report by the Bangkok based human rights watch group is right about the current plight of the Muslims in Rakhine state of Burma then in my opinion time for diplomacy is over. I believe the Muslim majority countries of the world should create a grand coalition against the Burmese military junta and teach the butchers a decisive lessons.
Taken from FB: Ajmal Masroor
https://www.facebook.com/ajmal.masro...55673984454439

What do you guys think? about the horrific attacks and call for action to be taken?

Old September 2, 2017, 11:10 PM
Cricket Guru

Seems like another Facebook warrior
Old September 2, 2017, 11:17 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: AirBus A340

Send our submarines close to Burmese waters, that should make them **** their pants, they have been screwing the Bangladeshi government for years.
Old September 3, 2017, 12:44 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Sanga,Mash,Soumo,Shak,Fiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoName
Seems like another Facebook warrior
lol exactly what I was thinking
Old September 3, 2017, 04:00 AM
Cricket Legend

Myanmar army 'beheading children and burning people alive' according to eyewitnesses

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...ve-burma-army/#
Old September 3, 2017, 06:46 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mo Chowdhury MoC

Absolutely garbage by same random 'facebook' guy....All big talks in facepalm, what is Manzoor himself doing for the Rohingyas other than asking for more bloodshed...yeah, Islamic coalition attack...biggest bullshit....

First: Manzoor is not going to go and fight...He will be sitting on his couch sating chips and watching NTV and writing more on facepalm/book and criticizing and big mouthing how the war should be managed.
Second: Burma has decent support from some large powers. Although, it is complex. But China is big support for Myanmar.
Third: Islamic countries do NOT have an undivided coalition/alliance.

What should be done is a certain few countries, lead by Bangladesh, Indonesia, Malaysia and Brunei should create collective, organized massive, relentless political diplomatic campaign against Myanmar and it's Government. They should get India's support first and foremost. Then get Pakistan on board. And right after that the Bangladesh and team should anything and everything needed to convince the oil rich Middle-Eastern and north African Monarch nation (mainly Saudi Arabia) to create 'massive fund' to for a massive political/diplomatic and complete blocking of trade campaign against Myanmar with the intention to totally cripple it's economy. And a large chunk of that fund should be given to Bangladesh for supporting the Rohynga refugees in BD (even if BD mismanage parts of that money and corruption takes a bite...that will happen no matter what).

And also simultaneously keep begging China to create pressure on Myanmar, lobby massively to further strengthen U.S. and western European policy to act against/economic/trade sanction against Myanmar and bring other western European countries in this group of cut ties/isolate/sanction imposing countries against Myanmar like Denmark did.

But Military attack? NO...that does not happen...it is NOT that easy...like we imagine sitting on a couch, and it will happen.

Again I am also here talking big just like Manzoor...what am I really doing for the suffering people of Burma?

But SportingBD's intention his point on this atrocities against the Rohynga people should be officially labelled as systematic and state sponsored 'Genocide'.

Myanmar government is a savage and total 'axis of evil' organization. Aung San Suu Kyi is a genuine scumbag!
Old September 3, 2017, 09:57 AM
Cricket Legend

Nobel laureates warn Aung San Suu Kyi over 'ethnic cleansing' of Rohingya

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...P=share_btn_tw
Old September 3, 2017, 10:08 AM
Cricket Sage

^^^Thank you for that link, SportingBD. That's what I am talking about.
Aung San Suu Kyi -a Nobel peace prize winner...what a joke...Peace for only her(non-Rohynga) people, not for all human beings...
Old September 3, 2017, 02:23 PM
Cricket Guru

Her Nobel Price should be revoked tbh, maybe then will she do something.

Anyways she claims Rohingyas were originally Bengalis/BDeshis hence shouldn't even be in Myannmar, anyone knowledgeable on this topic comment on if she is right or not?
Old September 3, 2017, 03:03 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Any leg break bowler

Indonesian foreign minister coming to burma and then Bangladesh.. hope the talks will ease the situation
Old September 3, 2017, 03:12 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
^^^Thank you for that link, SportingBD. That's what I am talking about.
Aung San Suu Kyi -a Nobel peace prize winner...what a joke...Peace for only her(non-Rohynga) people, not for all human beings...
Obama was also a Nobel peace prize winner, which was also a joke. They just don't have the same value they once did. It's like they have to give the Peace Prize to someone every year, even if there isn't a worthy candidate. I would rather they came out and said no one deserves it this year.
Old September 3, 2017, 03:15 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:

Anyways she claims Rohingyas were originally Bengalis/BDeshis hence shouldn't even be in Myannmar, anyone knowledgeable on this topic comment on if she is right or not?
They've been there for centuries, which is the saddest thing about all this. If a family has been living in their home for hundreds of years, would you call that a temporary residence?
Old September 3, 2017, 03:28 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankees
Obama was also a Nobel peace prize winner, which was also a joke. They just don't have the same value they once did. It's like they have to give the Peace Prize to someone every year, even if there isn't a worthy candidate. I would rather they came out and said no one deserves it this year.
Nobel has ZERO value...It's a joke!
Years ago, someone here in BC criticized Aung San Suu Kyi and said that she did not deserve the Nobel Peace prize, because she did nothing for peace...And I remember lashing out at him, to that BC member bhai. I can not remember who it was, I think it could have been either 'Alien' bhai or brother 'Goru'. But that member never argued with me in response, simply out of his incredible sense of modesty and decency.

I look back and I have genuine regret that I said whatever I said to that BC bhai. I did not foresee what Aung San Suu Kyi would do in future and I did not see through her spineless, hypocritical, selfish, power hungry and zero conscience soul. That BC member brother was smart and truly intelligent and he knew what he was talking about. I am sorry I shouted at him out of my ignorance.
Old September 3, 2017, 03:56 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mustafiz, Tamim

Sad times. Hope these poor people get some relief
Old September 4, 2017, 07:31 AM
Street Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReZ_1
Indonesian foreign minister coming to burma and then Bangladesh.. hope the talks will ease the situation
It'll ease tensions until the next time.

In the meantime, Bangladesh in a week gained an extra 100,000 people. People like the 500,000 that came before them will never leave.

None of this is an accident. This is a deliberate tactic by the Burmese authorities. Kill a few and let thousands run to Bangladesh for refuge. Then, deny these people a right to return.

The worst thing that can happen is an easing of the situation - this needs to get ramped up, so that the world for once actually pays attention to it.
Old September 4, 2017, 05:37 PM
Cricket Legend

Hope we take some Rohinyas like we took Syrians,its definitely the problem of our times.
Old September 4, 2017, 07:11 PM

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

The North Korean crisis and Trump Administration makes it the worst time for Bangladesh to deal with this issue through international support. Ideally the EU and the US needs to put pressure on Myanmar but right now Trump administration has a lot on it's plate with Harvey and North Korea. We can probably expect a customary condemnation from the ambassador and UN agencies

At the sub regional level, things are unlikely to be any better for us since the ASEAN countries hardly meddle in each other's internal affairs and enjoy very close cooperation of security forces. I saw a very muted response in the news and in the recent visit of top Myanmar military officials to Thailand. The talks seemed to have been on stopping islamists building base in Myanmar. I dont think anything can be expected from these southeast asian countries especially when the they are all trying to spin this as " bengali muslim terrorist threat".

The two regional super powers wont do anything for us either as historically China and Myanmar have had very strong relations and as India wants to expand its businesses with Myanmar. We will have to see what Modi says on the issue.

We are definitely without any support in this and that is why Myanmar government is able to carry out such atrocity without fear. It is a vicious but quite an effective tactic they are employing by first staging a minor skirmish and then using that as an excuse to drive out 10s of thousands rohingyas to Bangladesh each time.
Old September 5, 2017, 12:39 AM
Cricket Legend

So what should we do with these hundred thoushads Rohingya people who will eventually diffuse into the country from the border. We can`t guard them for years in the border and we can`t also expect that Burma will take them. At best they might stop genocide and let the remaining people settle there.

So I am curious to think what could be the source of income for these huge population of Rohingya in our country? What they will do? We all know how in past many Rohingay made false passport from BD and flew to foreign countries for work and made our country proud!! They don't have the least patriotism which is expected and that could be very heavy for us in the future...
Old September 6, 2017, 08:13 AM
Cricket Guru

Who saw our PMs cringe worthy interview in regards to the above Rohingya
Old September 6, 2017, 09:47 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
What should be done is a certain few countries, lead by Bangladesh, Indonesia, Malaysia and Brunei should create collective, organized massive, relentless political diplomatic campaign against Myanmar and it's Government. They should get India's support first and foremost. Then get Pakistan on board. And right after that the Bangladesh and team should anything and everything needed to convince the oil rich Middle-Eastern and north African Monarch nation (mainly Saudi Arabia) to create 'massive fund' to for a massive political/diplomatic and complete blocking of trade campaign against Myanmar with the intention to totally cripple it's economy.
Us and Pakistan on the same team? Can't wait!
Old September 6, 2017, 11:17 AM
Street Cricketer

Quote:
Who saw our PMs cringe worthy interview in regards to the above Rohingya
Which one? The Al Jazeera clip from 5 years ago being spread around now again?
Old September 6, 2017, 11:19 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...ar?CMP=soc_567
Old September 6, 2017, 11:26 AM
Street Cricketer

Quote:
Yawn.

What needs to happen is for Bangladesh to move the army to the border and close down our borders COMPLETELY. When these oppressed Rohingya have nowhere to go - only then will the international community step in.

Otherwise, this process of letting them in is ruinous for Bangladesh. Every 6 months the Burmese will start something and push out another 100000-150000.

The Rohingya population in Burma atm stands at 1.1mil to 1.3mil. In Bangladesh is is 500,000 + 125000 we've taken in this week or so. Keep this up, there will be more in Bangladesh than in Burma.

I can imagine in 10-15 years these Rohingya getting into strife with our tribals, who will become an ever bigger minority in lands that is historically theirs. Of course the Burmese will help the Tribals, as they have in the past...where will all the bleeding hearts go then????
Old September 6, 2017, 05:37 PM
Cricket Legend

Why Bangladesh taking so many Rohinga people???
Why not militarise them? Let them defend themselves! Let them fight for their own right and land!

God willing Victory will come to them!
Let them return to their country! Train them up and send them back to conquer their land back!

They must learn to defend themselves! And others should help them defend themselves!
Give them everything they need to defend them!
Old September 6, 2017, 06:20 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feni_Heni
Yawn.

What needs to happen is for Bangladesh to move the army to the border and close down our borders COMPLETELY. When these oppressed Rohingya have nowhere to go - only then will the international community step in.

Otherwise, this process of letting them in is ruinous for Bangladesh. Every 6 months the Burmese will start something and push out another 100000-150000.

The Rohingya population in Burma atm stands at 1.1mil to 1.3mil. In Bangladesh is is 500,000 + 125000 we've taken in this week or so. Keep this up, there will be more in Bangladesh than in Burma.

I can imagine in 10-15 years these Rohingya getting into strife with our tribals, who will become an ever bigger minority in lands that is historically theirs. Of course the Burmese will help the Tribals, as they have in the past...where will all the bleeding hearts go then????
Good point. We only care about other muslims, whether in Burma or Palestine. Most Bangladeshis don't know or care about the plight of our own indigenous communities.