facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

 
 


Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old March 18, 2018, 02:44 PM
Yankees Yankees is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: February 10, 2017
Location: New York
Favorite Player: Sanga,Mash,Shakib,Fizz
Posts: 2,437
Default We Are the Most Hated Team in Cricket!

Ok, I'm going to spell it out. Will be obvious to most, but hopefully helpful for the rest.

WE ARE THE MOST HATED TEAM IN CRICKET.

Just look at the way that stadium celebrated India's win. Couldn't tell if this was a celebration of their independence or the rebirth of a new Indian state. Pretty sure the Pakistanis are happy too. And since the majority of the cricket world lives in the subcontinent, Bangladesh is the most hated team in the world. We can pretend otherwise or we can embrace. I say let's embrace it.

Their hatred of us will never change. Why? Because that hatred has very little to do with cricket and everything to do with themselves. Bangladesh acts as a mirror for these 3 countries, they see themselves when they see us. Shakib's behavior is no different than Gavaskar, Ranatunga. Cobra not any more obnoxious than Kohlis "routines." Even Pakistani players arent as hated and they straight up match fix. But they will never admit that. Instead this will just be an excuse for their visceral hatred. We are no different than them, they just can't handle that fact.

Hating Bangladesh is an excuse, an escape. Why? well why not? Just look at them:

India - India has one of the most skewed sex ratios in the world. Hundreds of millions of Indian men are and will remain a virgin. Their only "release" courtesy of a Kohli ton. India's desperate need for global approval unmet, mocked, and ridiculed by the global powers that be. Trump's son straight up came to India and said how poor it was. And they will still buy his crappy condos. There are only two Billion Plus countries. China rules the world, while the other plays cricket. A nation fully emasculated.

Pakistan - Taliban. Enough said. Must be frustrating looking down on Bangladesh all the way from the UAE.

Sri Lanka - about to plunge into another civil war. Killing off their minorities even as they celebrate Independence. Enough said.

Bangladesh is a distraction. Hating us, mocking us, is nothing more than an attempt to shield themselves from the truth. Seeing Bangladesh act the way our fans and players do is a reminder of who they are, and what they are. They will claim it's because of respect, and winning games, blah blah blah. Don't ever let them fool you with that BS. It has nothing to do with games won or lost. Nothing to do with Cricket. I have to highlight this before all the indo-pak internet-bahinis show up.

Sure, you can say BD is the same. Absolutely wee are the same. Our fans use cricket as a way to feel better about the country...just like they do. We are no better than those 3, BUT we are no worse.

So embrace it. We are the bad guys. The guys nobody likes. Shakib is uneducated and rude and has anger issues. Oh well, what are they gonna do about it? Kick out Bangladesh from cricket? Nope. Take away test status? Can't do that either. In fact, India's IPL teams will still pay big money for that same Shakib. ICC will still acknowledge that gunda as the best all-rounder on the planet. Pakistan will continue to pay big money to have one of our badtamiz visit their country. The Lankans and Pakistanis will still play in our BPL, happily accepting Beggerdeshis money.

So don't make excuses. Don't feel the need to defend ourselves on facebook or twitter or other forums. Because they have no choice but to just deal with it. Even as I write this, I know how many non-BD responses I will get and what they will say. Still can't stop me from pointing out the obvious. This post is a mirror. We are a mirror. And we are going nowhere, always here to constantly reminding them of their own s***** existence.

F%$# the World. Joy Bangla

  #2  
Old March 18, 2018, 02:59 PM
Shingara's Avatar
Shingara Shingara is offline
Test Cricketer
 
Join Date: March 6, 2016
Location: AWACS
Favorite Player: Ziya
Posts: 1,065

I like our new goonda approach about things. We have been on the wrong end of the stick far too many times.
  #3  
Old March 18, 2018, 03:00 PM
Mas_UK25's Avatar
Mas_UK25 Mas_UK25 is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: February 15, 2015
Location: UNITED KINGDOM
Favorite Player: Mashrafe Bin Mortaza
Posts: 5,766

Timely, thread.

Couldn’t have wrote the stuffs, better. I feel exactly what you wrote and described.

It’s like a respite for them, to joind hands to mock/malign BD. They become bhai bhais, especially the two who have long been enemies and faught 4 or 6wars so far (who knows more maybe to come in future). Strangely but true. I’ve seen how both become best of friends when BD wins a game or does what it did to SL, last game. But they never credit the good points but always look for anything to write negative about BD.


As they say. Lions don’t loose sleep over opinions of sheep. In Bangladesh case here, being hated by others, know this... Tigers fight alone and wont loose any sleep over what blacksheeps of other nations, individually or together has to say about BD, chest-thumping!




Joy Bangla!
  #4  
Old March 18, 2018, 03:07 PM
mufi_02's Avatar
mufi_02 mufi_02 is offline
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team
 
Join Date: August 2, 2011
Location: NY
Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib
Posts: 7,410

I agree on certain levels but not all.

SL is just pissed that they lost so badly and missed out on their independence trophy. They are going through communal riots. Fighting and killing going on between Sinhalese and minority Muslims. So the majority Sinhalese are just rooting against BD.

It goes through cycle.

When SL players wore masks, Indian player/commentators/pundit tore them apart and they were the most hated then.

India/Pak/Bd has too much history and bad bloodbath amongst them. One region yanked into three countries through the blood of millions. So of course they will never get along in a sports pitch.

SL just trying to act relevant. They have issues with India but share no history or animosity with Pak or BD.
  #5  
Old March 18, 2018, 03:07 PM
Shaan's Avatar
Shaan Shaan is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: March 11, 2004
Location: somewhere in the GaLaXy
Favorite Player: TIGERS !!
Posts: 4,867

these are just crappy emotion, india and pakistan will be enemy again after tomorrow. i don’t give a crap their fake brotherhood on social media, in deep in their herat they just plainly hate each other’s. this is just l fake occasion as like enjoying a moment with diehard enemy on someone’s misery.
  #6  
Old March 18, 2018, 03:07 PM
Moh899's Avatar
Moh899 Moh899 is offline
Test Cricketer
 
Join Date: August 4, 2012
Location: n.y.c
Favorite Player: shakib al hasan
Posts: 1,799

And i love it! Love being hated yass! Dreamt of being here one day to be honest. This is the step towards the right direction.
  #7  
Old March 18, 2018, 03:12 PM
Mas_UK25's Avatar
Mas_UK25 Mas_UK25 is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: February 15, 2015
Location: UNITED KINGDOM
Favorite Player: Mashrafe Bin Mortaza
Posts: 5,766

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win”. - Mahatma Gandhi
  #8  
Old March 18, 2018, 03:19 PM
Shubho Shubho is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: September 20, 2002
Posts: 3,487

F them all. Bangladesh all the way.
  #9  
Old March 18, 2018, 03:29 PM
simon's Avatar
simon simon is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: February 20, 2008
Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash
Posts: 24,122

At first we used to like Afguns but after they specially Shahzad did gundami with us I remember there was a lot of hate in BC towards Afguns.
The thing is no fans like it when inferior teams/fans have a go at you.

As long as we love/ respect ourselves we are fine.
  #10  
Old March 18, 2018, 03:36 PM
Moh899's Avatar
Moh899 Moh899 is offline
Test Cricketer
 
Join Date: August 4, 2012
Location: n.y.c
Favorite Player: shakib al hasan
Posts: 1,799

WE are the villains now guys! Cherish the fact! Everyone hates us but cant stop us tho.. so anyone behind keyboards and tv screens with big mouths having thins to say about us, guess what? Your opinions dont mean jack ****! We are getting better each day thats why everyone else is afraid. Simple fact!
  #11  
Old March 18, 2018, 03:37 PM
al Furqaan's Avatar
al Furqaan al Furqaan is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: February 18, 2004
Location: New York City
Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin
Posts: 23,860

If only the Jews and Arabs played cricket, we'd have solved MidEast peace by now.
__________________
Bangladesh: Our Dream, Our Joy, Our Team

#OneTeam1Dream
  #12  
Old March 18, 2018, 03:40 PM
aklemalp's Avatar
aklemalp aklemalp is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: September 5, 2009
Location: Guyana,South America
Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall
Posts: 23,146

The Premadasa crowd was chanting Rohit Rohit Rohit,

They're sour cream.

They need to put on those masks they were wearing in India.

No disrespect though, I love Hathumalaa
  #13  
Old March 18, 2018, 03:57 PM
Roey Haque's Avatar
Roey Haque Roey Haque is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: March 26, 2012
Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan
Posts: 4,197

Where are you getting all this from? Is it based on reality? Or is it the way you feel?

Do not get baited into a slug fest on social media. The worst of people come out, and you will get screwed up pretty bad if you take it too seriously. Trust me.

No one dislikes in any one nation. And to that point, your nation should not define you to begin with. You should define your nation. Love individuals first and foremost! Nation should not even come into a first convo with anyone. I know you are a smart guy (judging by your other posts). Please do not get suckered into country baiting.
__________________
God has put a permanent curse on the Bd team because they have not gotten rid of Rahim.

Last edited by Roey Haque; March 18, 2018 at 06:39 PM..
  #14  
Old March 18, 2018, 05:32 PM
Vahroone Vahroone is offline
First Class Cricketer
 
Join Date: January 31, 2014
Location: Indian Ocean
Posts: 299

Emotional thread.
  #15  
Old March 18, 2018, 05:37 PM
DinRaat. DinRaat. is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: January 30, 2017
Location: Sydney Australia
Favorite Player: AirBus A340
Posts: 5,266

Two words: Snake Dance.
__________________
Follow your deepest dream, the one you had as a kid... but stay focused.
  #16  
Old March 18, 2018, 05:39 PM
Shubho Shubho is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: September 20, 2002
Posts: 3,487

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vahroone
Emotional thread.
Hahaha. Too funny, Indiano.
  #17  
Old March 18, 2018, 05:45 PM
iDumb iDumb is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: June 18, 2010
Location: NYC
Favorite Player: Di Caprio
Posts: 5,217

I actually prefer to be the most hated team and rise a whole nation's supporters against us. I take it as a compliment that we turned all of premadasa to Indians today.

and all these ppl who replies with "emotional threads" need to realize sports is emotional - that's why we watch it. We are not robots. Emotional does not necessarily always mean lack of intelligence.

Though we lost today.. this is waht i wanted .. a close faught contest and frankly i couldnt be any happeir. You can't write a script like this even if you wanted to. Proud of the boys. Yes it was a broken heart once again and India still mentally and profesionally a superior team than us but we are walking the talk. More Bangladeshi brand of cricket to follow...

if you look back over the years some of the most memorable matches have involved BD.

So we earned all the hate. We injected life into a boring *** cricket nation like srilanka... this is a HUGE achievement. I hear even when Afghans play us they get tingling over their parts...

there is something about us.. they all wanna beat us . I say BRING IT ON !!
__________________
Life is too short, have an affair
  #18  
Old March 18, 2018, 05:54 PM
cricket_king's Avatar
cricket_king cricket_king is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: January 10, 2007
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 5,630

Well said. !@#$ the world. We're here to stay mofos.
  #19  
Old March 18, 2018, 06:09 PM
Bharatfan Bharatfan is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: February 20, 2017
Posts: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankees
Ok, I'm going to spell it out. Will be obvious to most, but hopefully helpful for the rest.

WE ARE THE MOST HATED TEAM IN CRICKET.

Just look at the way that stadium celebrated India's win. Couldn't tell if this was a celebration of their independence or the rebirth of a new Indian state. Pretty sure the Pakistanis are happy too. And since the majority of the cricket world lives in the subcontinent, Bangladesh is the most hated team in the world. We can pretend otherwise or we can embrace. I say let's embrace it.

Their hatred of us will never change. Why? Because that hatred has very little to do with cricket and everything to do with themselves. Bangladesh acts as a mirror for these 3 countries, they see themselves when they see us. Shakib's behavior is no different than Gavaskar, Ranatunga. Cobra not any more obnoxious than Kohlis "routines." Even Pakistani players arent as hated and they straight up match fix. But they will never admit that. Instead this will just be an excuse for their visceral hatred. We are no different than them, they just can't handle that fact.

Hating Bangladesh is an excuse, an escape. Why? well why not? Just look at them:

India - India has one of the most skewed sex ratios in the world. Hundreds of millions of Indian men are and will remain a virgin. Their only "release" courtesy of a Kohli ton. India's desperate need for global approval unmet, mocked, and ridiculed by the global powers that be. Trump's son straight up came to India and said how poor it was. And they will still buy his crappy condos. There are only two Billion Plus countries. China rules the world, while the other plays cricket. A nation fully emasculated.

Pakistan - Taliban. Enough said. Must be frustrating looking down on Bangladesh all the way from the UAE.

Sri Lanka - about to plunge into another civil war. Killing off their minorities even as they celebrate Independence. Enough said.

Bangladesh is a distraction. Hating us, mocking us, is nothing more than an attempt to shield themselves from the truth. Seeing Bangladesh act the way our fans and players do is a reminder of who they are, and what they are. They will claim it's because of respect, and winning games, blah blah blah. Don't ever let them fool you with that BS. It has nothing to do with games won or lost. Nothing to do with Cricket. I have to highlight this before all the indo-pak internet-bahinis show up.

Sure, you can say BD is the same. Absolutely wee are the same. Our fans use cricket as a way to feel better about the country...just like they do. We are no better than those 3, BUT we are no worse.

So embrace it. We are the bad guys. The guys nobody likes. Shakib is uneducated and rude and has anger issues. Oh well, what are they gonna do about it? Kick out Bangladesh from cricket? Nope. Take away test status? Can't do that either. In fact, India's IPL teams will still pay big money for that same Shakib. ICC will still acknowledge that gunda as the best all-rounder on the planet. Pakistan will continue to pay big money to have one of our badtamiz visit their country. The Lankans and Pakistanis will still play in our BPL, happily accepting Beggerdeshis money.

So don't make excuses. Don't feel the need to defend ourselves on facebook or twitter or other forums. Because they have no choice but to just deal with it. Even as I write this, I know how many non-BD responses I will get and what they will say. Still can't stop me from pointing out the obvious. This post is a mirror. We are a mirror. And we are going nowhere, always here to constantly reminding them of their own s***** existence.

F%$# the World. Joy Bangla
Hello delusion. Meet depression!!!
  #20  
Old March 18, 2018, 06:11 PM
DinRaat. DinRaat. is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: January 30, 2017
Location: Sydney Australia
Favorite Player: AirBus A340
Posts: 5,266

This thread is going to go off the rails real soon. UNLESS the train is a MagLev running on superconductors.
__________________
Follow your deepest dream, the one you had as a kid... but stay focused.
  #21  
Old March 18, 2018, 06:16 PM
iDumb iDumb is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: June 18, 2010
Location: NYC
Favorite Player: Di Caprio
Posts: 5,217

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinRaat.
This thread is going to go off the rails real soon. UNLESS the train is a MagLev running on superconductors.
yeah possibly.

Although I like the thread title. i do not agree with and condone some of those saying in the first post.

In my opinion it is a bad post even if some of it maybe true.

So participation positively in the thread by some of us do not mean we like the text of the first post. It's a little cringy reading for me. I dont' like it.
__________________
Life is too short, have an affair
  #22  
Old March 18, 2018, 06:47 PM
guppy guppy is offline
Club Cricketer
 
Join Date: March 6, 2016
Posts: 177

Venting after a loss is cool. Gloating after a win is cool. But this is some next level schizophrenia.
  #23  
Old March 18, 2018, 07:44 PM
tejkuni tejkuni is offline
First Class Cricketer
 
Join Date: December 20, 2009
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Favorite Player: Masrafi, Shakib, Tamim
Posts: 292

I agree in general, not completely.
  #24  
Old March 18, 2018, 07:45 PM
paindu paindu is offline
Club Cricketer
 
Join Date: March 4, 2011
Posts: 131

I have a feeling most Indians, Pakistanis and Sri Lankans will enjoy this thread.
  #25  
Old March 18, 2018, 07:53 PM
Mas_UK25's Avatar
Mas_UK25 Mas_UK25 is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: February 15, 2015
Location: UNITED KINGDOM
Favorite Player: Mashrafe Bin Mortaza
Posts: 5,766

Quote:
Originally Posted by paindu
I have a feeling most Indians, Pakistanis and Sri Lankans will enjoy this thread.
Read my above messages. It responds automatically to this post of yours.



You’re starting the obvious. But you should know tigers have thick skin, they eat a lot of meat especially beef, which is allowed in and available in Bangladesh. If they had weak skins, they would been cautions and worried about what sheeps have to say and not bothered to do cobra dance nor expressed themselves.
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:28 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
BanglaCricket.com
 

About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Partner Sites | Useful Links | Banners |

© BanglaCricket