facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

 
 


Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

View Poll Results: What would you do if your children announced to you they were gay?
Nothing, love is multifaceted. 3 25.00%
Educate why it is not recommended to be gay. 3 25.00%
I won't have children 1 8.33%
Beat them. 5 41.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old October 16, 2017, 03:06 PM
SportingBD's Avatar
SportingBD SportingBD is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: December 20, 2016
Location: London, UK
Favorite Player: Mohammad Ashraful
Posts: 3,700

I said community and place. I said if I live in a community or place, that has majority gay people.

+ If I feel like the population of gay people is increasing in that community or place, I will just abandon that place. I don't want to get caught in the crossfire (Punishment sent by God). I care about my life, like most people care about their life.

I would just move away from that place. No need to argue with them, because majority will destroy you. No need to show them that religiously this is wrong and they should fear God, because they most likely won't care. So what is the best option for me? just leave them in peace and abandon that place. I want to protect myself firstly.

Nothing to do with disliking or hating them. I just don't want to get caught up in God's punishment.
__________________
The tongue is like a Lion. If you let it loose, it will wound someone - Imam Ali (R.A)
Reply With Quote

  #52  
Old October 16, 2017, 03:18 PM
tonmoy.dhaka tonmoy.dhaka is offline
ODI Cricketer
 
Join Date: February 17, 2016
Posts: 687

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportingBD
I said community and place. I said if I live in a community or place, that has majority gay people.

+ If I feel like the population of gay people is increasing in that community or place, I will just abandon that place. I don't want to get caught in the crossfire (Punishment sent by God). I care about my life, like most people care about their life.

I would just move away from that place. No need to argue with them, because majority will destroy you. No need to show them that religiously this is wrong and they should fear God, because they most likely won't care. So what is the best option for me? just leave them in peace and abandon that place. I want to protect myself firstly.

Nothing to do with disliking or hating them. I just don't want to get caught up in God's punishment.
In a lighter note:
So your God is NOT equipped with a snipers rifle, he is incapable to pick and choose. He believes in using nuclear warheads only... lol
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old October 16, 2017, 03:23 PM
SportingBD's Avatar
SportingBD SportingBD is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: December 20, 2016
Location: London, UK
Favorite Player: Mohammad Ashraful
Posts: 3,700

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonmoy.dhaka
In a lighter note:
So your God is NOT equipped with a snipers rifle, he is incapable to pick and choose. He believes in using nuclear warheads only... lol
I did not get this comment to be honest.

Why would he punish people when amongst them live majority good people?

Tonmoy post above is 666 hehe a sign from above LOL
__________________
The tongue is like a Lion. If you let it loose, it will wound someone - Imam Ali (R.A)
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old October 16, 2017, 03:58 PM
iDumb iDumb is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: June 18, 2010
Location: NYC
Favorite Player: Di Caprio
Posts: 4,605

I think we should lock this thread for everyone's sake .

Very difficult to read
__________________
Life is too short, have an affair
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old October 16, 2017, 05:23 PM
bujhee kom's Avatar
bujhee kom bujhee kom is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: June 27, 2007
Location: Dhaka Mental Hospital
Favorite Player: Mo Chowdhury MoC
Posts: 23,614

I am sorry to my Tigers-eye bhai saheeb aka amader shuprio bhalobashar Jamai babu akaa Dula miah bhai...
I am sorry that I was very harsh toward him. His comments are not hateful or mean toward gays, I feel that he did not deserve that, he never deserves that from me.
Only reason I will do this to him, is because I can engage in an argument with him laced with critical thinking and clarity and that is a rare and is an absolute beautiful thing.

I love this man and I hold extreme high respect for him within this forum and as well as outside.
__________________
God bless Dianne Feinstein, Kamala Harris & Mitch Landrieu
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old October 16, 2017, 11:44 PM
DinRaat. DinRaat. is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: January 30, 2017
Location: Sydney Australia
Favorite Player: AirBus A340
Posts: 3,207

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
I am sorry to my Tigers-eye bhai saheeb aka amader shuprio bhalobashar Jamai babu akaa Dula miah bhai...
I am sorry that I was very harsh toward him. His comments are not hateful or mean toward gays, I feel that he did not deserve that, he never deserves that from me.
Only reason I will do this to him, is because I can engage in an argument with him laced with critical thinking and clarity and that is a rare and is an absolute beautiful thing.

I love this man and I hold extreme high respect for him within this forum and as well as outside.
Your comments were not hateful, heck its good that we finally have something to talk about in this forum. You are expressing your own opinion and its not your fault if someone takes it offensively.
__________________
"No replacement,for displacement"
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old October 16, 2017, 11:51 PM
DinRaat. DinRaat. is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: January 30, 2017
Location: Sydney Australia
Favorite Player: AirBus A340
Posts: 3,207

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportingBD
I did not get this comment to be honest.

Why would he punish people when amongst them live majority good people?

Tonmoy post above is 666 hehe a sign from above LOL
Ditto, please explain what you meant by Sniper Rifles Tonmoy.

I think I need a break from this forum.
__________________
"No replacement,for displacement"

Last edited by DinRaat.; October 17, 2017 at 01:14 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old October 17, 2017, 06:55 AM
tonmoy.dhaka tonmoy.dhaka is offline
ODI Cricketer
 
Join Date: February 17, 2016
Posts: 687

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinRaat.
Ditto, please explain what you meant by Sniper Rifles Tonmoy.

I think I need a break from this forum.
I am sorry, but why do I need to explain a simple analogy?

A sniper believes in 1 shot 1 kill, they don't cause collateral damage. Where as a nuclear bomb cannot distinguish between an enemy and women and children. So if one thinks that he will somehow face the wrath of God even after being a good person just because he is surrounded by sinners than that shows God cannot pick and choose, as ludicrous as that sounds.

PS: I do not consider being homosexual as a sin, however I consider being homophobic as a sin.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old October 17, 2017, 07:16 AM
SportingBD's Avatar
SportingBD SportingBD is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: December 20, 2016
Location: London, UK
Favorite Player: Mohammad Ashraful
Posts: 3,700

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonmoy.dhaka
I am sorry, but why do I need to explain a simple analogy?

A sniper believes in 1 shot 1 kill, they don't cause collateral damage. Where as a nuclear bomb cannot distinguish between an enemy and women and children. So if one thinks that he will somehow face the wrath of God even after being a good person just because he is surrounded by sinners than that shows God cannot pick and choose, as ludicrous as that sounds.

PS: I do not consider being homosexual as a sin, however I consider being homophobic as a sin.
I think you have to study about religion and God more bro. May Allah remove the barrier you have to understand him better!

The reason you failed to understand my point is the lack of knowledge and wisdom you have about God and his laws. It’s not easy, I myself struggle often.

The point you missed out. What option do I as a believing person have when I am surrounded by let’s say sinful (gay people, using as an example)?

Option 1: Warn them, that religiously, according to our teaching it’s wrong.
Option 2: leave that place and move somewhere else.

If you take option 1 and they listen and change, you can happily stay with them.
However, if option 1 is failed, and they don’t take your warning., you exercise option 2.

Remember God never told us to Harm the gay people, or be abusive to them. He gave us couple of options. Warn them, if they don’t change, save yourself by exercising option 2.

Now if the destruction of God falls, and as a believer I haven’t exercised either of the option, what will I answer to God? When the destruction destroys everything I have? Because I failed to exercise what is required of me to do as a faithful Muslim? Remember God punishment is severe. Just to say you believe and have faith and at the same time do the opposite of what God commands is itself a sin. By staying with them I am failing to respond to what God wants from his servant.

Remember to God, and his laws, this is a sinful act. Hence as a believer, I have the right to follow it. I hope you would respect that.
__________________
The tongue is like a Lion. If you let it loose, it will wound someone - Imam Ali (R.A)
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old October 17, 2017, 08:47 AM
Jadukor's Avatar
Jadukor Jadukor is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: October 17, 2010
Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara
Posts: 11,662

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportingBD
I think you have to study about religion and God more bro. May Allah remove the barrier you have to understand him better!

The reason you failed to understand my point is the lack of knowledge and wisdom you have about God and his laws. It’s not easy, I myself struggle often.

The point you missed out. What option do I as a believing person have when I am surrounded by let’s say sinful (gay people, using as an example)?

Option 1: Warn them, that religiously, according to our teaching it’s wrong.
Option 2: leave that place and move somewhere else.

If you take option 1 and they listen and change, you can happily stay with them.
However, if option 1 is failed, and they don’t take your warning., you exercise option 2.

Remember God never told us to Harm the gay people, or be abusive to them. He gave us couple of options. Warn them, if they don’t change, save yourself by exercising option 2.

Now if the destruction of God falls, and as a believer I haven’t exercised either of the option, what will I answer to God? When the destruction destroys everything I have? Because I failed to exercise what is required of me to do as a faithful Muslim? Remember God punishment is severe. Just to say you believe and have faith and at the same time do the opposite of what God commands is itself a sin. By staying with them I am failing to respond to what God wants from his servant.

Remember to God, and his laws, this is a sinful act. Hence as a believer, I have the right to follow it. I hope you would respect that.
There is option 3: minding your own business
__________________
vacant slot
Reply With Quote
  #61  
Old October 17, 2017, 09:05 AM
SportingBD's Avatar
SportingBD SportingBD is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: December 20, 2016
Location: London, UK
Favorite Player: Mohammad Ashraful
Posts: 3,700

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
There is option 3: minding your own business
Do you mean to say stay quite/silent? That would be against the belief/faith etc.
Why? Because you did not listen to what God told you in regards to this. Hence, if you lived amongst that community/place, and you were struck by that punishment, you would be considered the same like them. Therefore, how can you complain against God? That he was unfair? When it was you who decided to mind your own business? By not caring about what your duty was as a believer? What God law is about this?

I don’t know if this example sounds logical.

Assume, my friend committed a crime. I was with him. Let’s say, he killed someone. If I do not stop him, stay quite, do not report to the authority, am I punishable by law?
I think the answer would be yes? Because the murder is a crime and I didn’t do anything? Even though I saw what he did? But I would still be punished? Why?

The same applies here. The Gay thing is a sin in Islam, and it has its law. If I stay quite amongst that community, without warning them, leaving that place etc, would God punish me? I think the answer here would be yes? As I knew the law but decided to stay quite. As I knew what I had to do, but decided I won’t do them.

This issue has a lot to do with peoples faith and belief. I think we should respect that.
__________________
The tongue is like a Lion. If you let it loose, it will wound someone - Imam Ali (R.A)
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old October 17, 2017, 09:09 AM
Tigers_eye's Avatar
Tigers_eye Tigers_eye is offline
Cricket Savant
 
Join Date: June 30, 2005
Location: Little Rock
Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh
Posts: 30,164

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
There is option 3: minding your own business
Here lies the issue.

If you know the truth, You must implement it in your life and then MUST convey. Can't just sit on the beneficial knowledge. But you can not force it on others. And most religious bigots fail to do so. If it gets to confrontation, then you stop and say you have your belief and I have mine.

Option 3 is not there in Islam. You have to convey for at least once (For your family it is multiple times.) This is for our own salvation. We can't get to heaven by ourselves. God's mercy is linked in how we help others to see the light.
__________________
The Weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the Strong." - Gandhi.
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old October 17, 2017, 09:18 AM
Tigers_eye's Avatar
Tigers_eye Tigers_eye is offline
Cricket Savant
 
Join Date: June 30, 2005
Location: Little Rock
Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh
Posts: 30,164

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
I am sorry to my Tigers-eye bhai saheeb aka amader shuprio bhalobashar Jamai babu akaa Dula miah bhai...

I love this man and I hold extreme high respect for him within this forum and as well as outside.
Bitlami koro amar shatey? ei shob bhuwa alga LOVE bou're daw giya. Tomar khobor asey. NY'e aishey loi. Boshta kina raikkho. Mair ek tao mati'tey porbe na.

"Opa gangnam style.
ei sexy BK."
__________________
The Weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the Strong." - Gandhi.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old October 17, 2017, 10:16 AM
tonmoy.dhaka tonmoy.dhaka is offline
ODI Cricketer
 
Join Date: February 17, 2016
Posts: 687

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
Here lies the issue.

If you know the truth, You must implement it in your life and then MUST convey. Can't just sit on the beneficial knowledge. But you can not force it on others. And most religious bigots fail to do so. If it gets to confrontation, then you stop and say you have your belief and I have mine.

Option 3 is not there in Islam. You have to convey for at least once (For your family it is multiple times.) This is for our own salvation. We can't get to heaven by ourselves. God's mercy is linked in how we help others to see the light.
Since Option 3 (minding ones business) is not a part of Islam, So here is my question.

Back in 2016, a prominent LGBT activist Xulhaz Mannan was murdered by extremist in his own apartment. He was slaughtered using machete infront of his mother.
Now since than none of the prominent Islam based parties in Bangladesh came out and protested against the killing. In this very forum, I once asked "Why arent any scholars speaking out against it? " , someone like minded like yourself answered that "it is not the job of Islam to protest even if killing is done in the name of the religion".

So option 3 is a part when it suits your agenda, but it is not a part when it doesn't.
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old October 17, 2017, 10:29 AM
Tigers_eye's Avatar
Tigers_eye Tigers_eye is offline
Cricket Savant
 
Join Date: June 30, 2005
Location: Little Rock
Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh
Posts: 30,164

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonmoy.dhaka
...In this very forum, I once asked "Why arent any scholars speaking out against it? " , someone like minded like yourself answered that "it is not the job of Islam to protest even if killing is done in the name of the religion".
That someone like minded of me is not "ME". That someone whoever it is, is/was wrong for him/her to say, "it is not the job of Islam" if he/she had said it (since you didn't quote).

Murder without a cause is always wrong in Islam. Everyone should protest it to their own capacity. Be it on non-believer, homosexual, or a Muslim.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonmoy.dhaka
So option 3 is a part when it suits your agenda, but it is not a part when it doesn't.
This is so wrong in so many fronts. You are putting someone else's word on me. Please refrain from this. It doesn't affect me at all.
__________________
The Weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the Strong." - Gandhi.
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old October 17, 2017, 10:44 AM
tonmoy.dhaka tonmoy.dhaka is offline
ODI Cricketer
 
Join Date: February 17, 2016
Posts: 687

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
That someone like minded of me is not "ME". That someone whoever it is, is/was wrong for him/her to say, "it is not the job of Islam" if he/she had said it (since you didn't quote).

Murder without a cause is always wrong in Islam. Everyone should protest it to their own capacity. Be it on non-believer, homosexual, or a Muslim.
This is so wrong in so many fronts. You are putting someone else's word on me. Please refrain from this. It doesn't affect me at all.

http://www.banglacricket.com/alochon...18440&page=126
See post #3141

alias: MohammadShamim

"However, you only want to hear why scholars are not condemning the murder of atheist or Gay. Do you see scholars come to the media and condemn the innocent killing of children and humans around the world? why should only one rule apply where the condemnation applies for the murder of Gay and Atheist and not innocent children? The job of the scholars is not to show their face on media and come and support, their job is to follow what God has commanded and pass on the command to the people."


Anyways, in a country with 90% muslim, several prominent islam based parties and groups, surprisingly, no one uttered a word to condemn the killing of Xulhaz Mannan or any of the academics or bloggers that were murdered in the name of religion.

Actually there was the Sholakia huzur "fariduddin masud", who did speak out against it but guess what he has a bounty on his head now.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old October 17, 2017, 11:24 AM
bujhee kom's Avatar
bujhee kom bujhee kom is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: June 27, 2007
Location: Dhaka Mental Hospital
Favorite Player: Mo Chowdhury MoC
Posts: 23,614

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportingBD
Do you mean to say stay quite/silent? That would be against the belief/faith etc.
....

I don’t know if this example sounds logical.

Assume, my friend committed a crime. I was with him. Let’s say, he killed someone. If I do not stop him, stay quite, do not report to the authority, am I punishable by law?
I think the answer would be yes? Because the murder is a crime and I didn’t do anything? Even though I saw what he did? But I would still be punished? Why?

The same applies here. The Gay thing is a sin in Islam, and it has its law. If I stay quite amongst that community, without warning them, leaving that place etc, would God punish me? I think the answer here would be yes? As I knew the law but decided to stay quite. As I knew what I had to do, but decided I won’t do them.

This issue has a lot to do with peoples faith and belief. I think we should respect that.
"I don’t know if this example sounds logical.
Assume, my friend committed a crime. I was with him. Let’s say, he killed someone. If I do not stop him, stay quite, do not report to the authority, am I punishable by law?
I think the answer would be yes? Because the murder is a crime and I didn’t do anything? Even though I saw what he did? But I would still be punished? Why? "

Yes, Sporting. There is absolutely ZERO logic in your above analogy, statement, comparison.

Being gay and being engaged in a same sex sexual act between two consenting 'adults' is NOT a CRIME. It should be NONE of anybody's business what two consenting adults do to express their physio/emotional love between them. They can wear all the leather, gag each other or whip as much as if they want (whether gay or straight). It is NONE of anyone else' business (Just like Jadukor says - Option 3: Mind your own damn business!)

Murdering someone, killing someone as an equivalence to some unknown (or known) stranger adults doing whatever they are doing in their privacy/lives is NOT the same. If your dear beloved father got murdered at the grocery store tomorrow by a robber and your neighbors' having sex in their privacy - which one will you say that would effect your life?
We use 'God's' rules, commands in a very limited, selective way as we please. God is much larger than that. God speaks and directs us of many many things regarding our spiritual self-search and self-reflection than chasing gay guys/gals with a bamboo or Sodom and Gomorrah reference.

Sex between two homo-sexual adults, let God judge that. While we should try to refrain from adultery extra-marital affair which causes heart-break to a fellow human made the God. We should refrain from violence which causes physical harm to a fellow man who is the God's creation. We should refrain form having sex with an under-aged person (child) because that child is in NO position to give consent to the act and has very little to zero power over the perpetrating adult (rapist). We should refrain from raping someone, because there was NO consent between the rapist and the victim!

Sporting, you are a Brit, and you live in England. If you know someone murdered someone else, it is your responsibility as a citizen of a society to report that to the law enforcement agency. If you dislike and are disturbed by the fact that your class-mates or neighbors are gay and decide to report that to the Police/Bobby/parliament, be my guest!

Stand up for child abuse, women abuse, animal abuse...stand up for and defend the weak (all of God's creations that cannot defend themselves or speak back) in the society. If a man raped a young boy or another man, report the rapist!
__________________
God bless Dianne Feinstein, Kamala Harris & Mitch Landrieu
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old October 17, 2017, 11:37 AM
bujhee kom's Avatar
bujhee kom bujhee kom is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: June 27, 2007
Location: Dhaka Mental Hospital
Favorite Player: Mo Chowdhury MoC
Posts: 23,614

Dear Mods,
Since the thread is about "gay" and "if your child or whoever is gay...what would you do??"
The key word here is 'Gay'...It is about sexuality, sexual orientation between humans, thus some clearly explicit wordings will be written and expressed here (by me). Like sodomy/anal sex and how God sees that.

If we are going to have the thread, the thread cannot be a simple sugar-coated one. If we are going to have an adult, intelligent, argument, conversation about sexuality of humans, we have to accept the reality of the sexual acts in here (trust me, I am not taking any pleasure writing these stuff). It is about sexuality and what bothers people about it, and about 'human' rights and social 'rights' . Absolutely we have to be respectful to our fellow man and be civil and I shall maintain my sense of decency.

I am just letting you guys know. You guys are great by the way.
__________________
God bless Dianne Feinstein, Kamala Harris & Mitch Landrieu
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old October 17, 2017, 11:39 AM
iDumb iDumb is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: June 18, 2010
Location: NYC
Favorite Player: Di Caprio
Posts: 4,605

What if two consenting adult siblings start to have sex like the lannisters ..should their father gleefully walk them down the aisle also ...

Just throwing it out there ..
__________________
Life is too short, have an affair
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old October 17, 2017, 11:52 AM
bujhee kom's Avatar
bujhee kom bujhee kom is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: June 27, 2007
Location: Dhaka Mental Hospital
Favorite Player: Mo Chowdhury MoC
Posts: 23,614

Oh also, DiinRaat.
Comparing between homo-sexual act between two 'consenting' adults and having sexual act (thus eventually marriage) between a human and an animal (dog, as per your example) is absolutely nonsensical, completely child-like analogy. That argument has ZERO substance.

Again, key words here are sexual act (and having marital right) between 'two consenting adults'. One is NOT hurting the other and can think and make decision for themselves.
While a human having sex with or marrying a Dog- the 'Dog' or any other animal, for that matter, can not make that decision OR GIVE CONSENT to such act. The human is clearly over-powering/abusing the dog here and that is because the dog or a horse clearly submitted himself/herself to the human 'control'.

Yeah, let a man go try having sex with an adult Croc or a Siberian/Sumatran Tiger! That will be soemthing to write home about...not really 'a Dinner and a Movie' ....more like a 'a Date and a DInner' and won't take too long to figure out who is who!
__________________
God bless Dianne Feinstein, Kamala Harris & Mitch Landrieu

Last edited by bujhee kom; October 17, 2017 at 12:48 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old October 17, 2017, 12:04 PM
SportingBD's Avatar
SportingBD SportingBD is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: December 20, 2016
Location: London, UK
Favorite Player: Mohammad Ashraful
Posts: 3,700

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
"I don’t know if this example sounds logical.
Assume, my friend committed a crime. I was with him. Let’s say, he killed someone. If I do not stop him, stay quite, do not report to the authority, am I punishable by law?
I think the answer would be yes? Because the murder is a crime and I didn’t do anything? Even though I saw what he did? But I would still be punished? Why? "

Yes, Sporting. There is absolutely ZERO logic in your above analogy, statement, comparison.

Being gay and being engaged in a same sex sexual act between two consenting 'adults' is NOT a CRIME. It should be NONE of anybody's business what two consenting adults do to express their physio/emotional love between them. They can wear all the leather, gag each other or whip as much as if they want (whether gay or straight). It is NONE of anyone else' business (Just like Jadukor says - Option 3: Mind your own damn business!)

Murdering someone, killing someone as an equivalence to some unknown (or known) stranger adults doing whatever they are doing in their privacy/lives is NOT the same. If your dear beloved father got murdered at the grocery store tomorrow by a robber and your neighbors' having sex in their privacy - which one will you say that would effect your life?
We use 'God's' rules, commands in a very limited, selective way as we please. God is much larger than that. God speaks and directs us of many many things regarding our spiritual self-search and self-reflection than chasing gay guys/gals with a bamboo or Sodom and Gomorrah reference.

Sex between two homo-sexual adults, let God judge that. While we should try to refrain from adultery extra-marital affair which causes heart-break to a fellow human made the God. We should refrain from violence which causes physical harm to a fellow man who is the God's creation. We should refrain form having sex with an under-aged person (child) because that child is in NO position to give consent to the act and has very little to zero power over the perpetrating adult (rapist). We should refrain from raping someone, because there was NO consent between the rapist and the victim!

Sporting, you are a Brit, and you live in England. If you know someone murdered someone else, it is your responsibility as a citizen of a society to report that to the law enforcement agency. If you dislike and are disturbed by the fact that your class-mates or neighbors are gay and decide to report that to the Police/Bobby/parliament, be my guest!

Stand up for child abuse, women abuse, animal abuse...stand up for and defend the weak (all of God's creations that cannot defend themselves or speak back) in the society. If a man raped a young boy or another man, report the rapist!
They can do whatever they like/prefer. For a simple person like me, I would prefer not to be amongst a community of people that has a lot of gay people. I have simple understanding of Islam. I prefer to be safe than sorry. My fear comes from thinking what if I caught get in the cross fire when Gods punishment comes down. That’s why I prefer to stay away from this community. There are too many examples in the Quran, how Allah has destroyed communities for their sins, not only Homsexuqlity.. I like to remain amongst good/normal people. Nothing against the Gay people.
__________________
The tongue is like a Lion. If you let it loose, it will wound someone - Imam Ali (R.A)
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old October 17, 2017, 12:14 PM
tonmoy.dhaka tonmoy.dhaka is offline
ODI Cricketer
 
Join Date: February 17, 2016
Posts: 687

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportingBD
They can do whatever they like/prefer. For a simple person like me, I would prefer not to be amongst a community of people that has a lot of gay people. I have simple understanding of Islam. I prefer to be safe than sorry. My fear comes from thinking what if I caught get in the cross fire when Gods punishment comes down. That’s why I prefer to stay away from this community. There are too many examples in the Quran, how Allah has destroyed communities for their sins, not only Homsexuqlity.. I like to remain amongst good/normal people. Nothing against the Gay people.
Just wondering where do u live? (not the address, just the country)?
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old October 17, 2017, 12:23 PM
tonmoy.dhaka tonmoy.dhaka is offline
ODI Cricketer
 
Join Date: February 17, 2016
Posts: 687

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
Oh also, DiinRaat.
Comparing between homo-sexual act between two 'consenting' adults and having sexual act (thus eventually marriage) between a human and an animal (dog, as per your example) is absolutely non-nonsensical, completely child-like analogy. That argument has ZERO substance.

Again, key words here are sexual act (and having marital right) between 'two consenting adults'. One is NOT hurting the other and can think and make decision for themselves.
While a human having sex with or marrying a Dog- the 'Dog' or any other animal, for that matter, can not make that decision OR GIVE CONSENT to such act. The human is clearly over-powering/abusing the dog here and that is because the dog or a horse clearly submitted himself/herself to the human 'control'.

Yeah, let a man go try having sex with an adult Croc or a Siberian/Sumatran Tiger! That will be soemthing to write home about...not really 'a Dinner and a Movie' ....more like a 'a Date and a DInner' and won't take too long to figure out who is who!

You are wasting your time.

They do not understand the word "Consent" or "love" or "Adults" or "Human Rights" . I am sure this is the same discrimination that the African Americans faced prior to civil rights movement.
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old October 17, 2017, 12:48 PM
adamnsu adamnsu is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: December 12, 2005
Location: Surrey
Favorite Player: Mustafiz, Tamim
Posts: 8,143

When your own children or relatives are involved it’s your own business I think
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old October 17, 2017, 12:54 PM
mufi_02's Avatar
mufi_02 mufi_02 is offline
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team
 
Join Date: August 2, 2011
Location: NY
Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib
Posts: 6,977

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonmoy.dhaka
You are wasting your time.

They do not understand the word "Consent" or "love" or "Adults" or "Human Rights" . I am sure this is the same discrimination that the African Americans faced prior to civil rights movement.
not even close. what African-Americans faced in US could not be compared to anything else.

they had their culture, custom, language, and entire identity robbed from them. while in US, they saw their parents being a slave, while a being a slave themselves as well, and knowing their child (which you are allowed coz it will only mean more slaves) will be slaves as well. just imagine yourself in that situation. post civil war, the jim crow era wasn't necessarily better either.

I acknowledge gay discrimination. but it is more of a personal struggle rather than a systemic discrimination that affects all aspects of your family (parents, kids) that the African-Americans went through.

We should empathize with gay struggle but we should not be hyperbolic coz then it loses credibility.
__________________
Bangladesh
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:23 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
BanglaCricket.com
 

About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Partner Sites | Useful Links | Banners |

© BanglaCricket