facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

 
 


Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old October 25, 2017, 10:10 AM
brockley brockley is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: August 8, 2007
Posts: 2,527
Default Bangladesh under 19 v Nepal under 19.

Nepali Cricket Fan Retweeted
Mohammad Isam‏Verified account @Isam84 5h5 hours ago
More
Nepal U19 to arrive in Dhaka on October 30, to play three one-dayers v @BCBtigers U19s on Nov 2, 4 & 5 in BKSP.
Reply With Quote

  #2  
Old October 25, 2017, 10:12 AM
aklemalp's Avatar
aklemalp aklemalp is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: September 5, 2009
Location: Guyana,South America
Favorite Player: Kagisoooo & Saif
Posts: 17,678


__________________
"Let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of what you really love." - Rumi
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old October 25, 2017, 10:13 AM
SportingBD's Avatar
SportingBD SportingBD is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: December 20, 2016
Location: London, UK
Favorite Player: Mohammad Ashraful
Posts: 3,704

Just before the BCB election to be held on 30 October!

Smart Politicians lol..

Suddenly the focus shifted to U-19s...
__________________
The tongue is like a Lion. If you let it loose, it will wound someone - Imam Ali (R.A)
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old October 25, 2017, 10:15 AM
aklemalp's Avatar
aklemalp aklemalp is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: September 5, 2009
Location: Guyana,South America
Favorite Player: Kagisoooo & Saif
Posts: 17,678

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportingBD
Just before the BCB election to be held on 30 October!

Smart Politicians lol..

Suddenly the focus shifted to U-19s...
You seriously need to open a thread on BCB elections with full reporters coverage.
__________________
"Let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of what you really love." - Rumi
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old October 25, 2017, 10:20 AM
SportingBD's Avatar
SportingBD SportingBD is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: December 20, 2016
Location: London, UK
Favorite Player: Mohammad Ashraful
Posts: 3,704

Quote:
Originally Posted by aklemalp
You seriously need to open a thread on BCB elections with full reporters coverage.
It will be a useless thread, as the board will be re-elected. No changes.
No point in opening a thread, when the outcome is already known, 99%.

But these are standard pattern before any elections in Bangladesh.
Suddenly the election has woken them up. Now you see U-19 tours.

Plus some U-19 taking part in Hong Kong sixes tournament.

The election adrenaline.
__________________
The tongue is like a Lion. If you let it loose, it will wound someone - Imam Ali (R.A)
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old October 25, 2017, 10:22 AM
aklemalp's Avatar
aklemalp aklemalp is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: September 5, 2009
Location: Guyana,South America
Favorite Player: Kagisoooo & Saif
Posts: 17,678

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportingBD
It will be an useless thread, as the board will be re-elected. No changes.
No point in opening a thread, when the outcome is already known, 99%.
.
.
.
The election adrenaline.
Yeah, but your harping on with this is just futile and appears as only noise. No one will take you seriously.
__________________
"Let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of what you really love." - Rumi
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old October 25, 2017, 10:26 AM
SportingBD's Avatar
SportingBD SportingBD is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: December 20, 2016
Location: London, UK
Favorite Player: Mohammad Ashraful
Posts: 3,704

Quote:
Originally Posted by aklemalp
Yeah, but your harping on with this is just futile and appears as only noise. No one will take you seriously.
Do you always post so people take you seriously? Like with that intention?

I post because I feel strongly about this issue. Not because I am after people’s approval.

It maybe futile, but it gives me peace, that it’s out there. And people know about it.

When the time comes, it will remind people of all the rubbish this directors have done.
__________________
The tongue is like a Lion. If you let it loose, it will wound someone - Imam Ali (R.A)
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old October 25, 2017, 10:27 AM
aklemalp's Avatar
aklemalp aklemalp is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: September 5, 2009
Location: Guyana,South America
Favorite Player: Kagisoooo & Saif
Posts: 17,678

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportingBD
Do you always post so people take you seriously? Like with that intention?

I post because I feel strongly about this issue. Not because I am after people’s approval.

It maybe futile, but it gives me peace, that it’s out there. And people know about it.

When the time comes, it will remind people of all the rubbish this directors have done.
Thumbs UP!
__________________
"Let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of what you really love." - Rumi
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old October 25, 2017, 10:30 AM
SportingBD's Avatar
SportingBD SportingBD is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: December 20, 2016
Location: London, UK
Favorite Player: Mohammad Ashraful
Posts: 3,704

Quote:
Originally Posted by aklemalp
Thumbs UP!
It would be nice if you could answer the question I asked

About if you post only for people to take you seriously?
__________________
The tongue is like a Lion. If you let it loose, it will wound someone - Imam Ali (R.A)
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old October 25, 2017, 10:34 AM
aklemalp's Avatar
aklemalp aklemalp is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: September 5, 2009
Location: Guyana,South America
Favorite Player: Kagisoooo & Saif
Posts: 17,678

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportingBD
It would be nice if you could answer the question I asked

About if you post only for people to take you seriously?
I post with intention that my words ma impact whoever is reading.

This conversation is over. Good day sir.

Get back to the topic.

This Nepal team might be a little weaker than the Afghans. Only way to know is how their bowling performs. BD bats might finally come to the fore.
__________________
"Let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of what you really love." - Rumi
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old October 25, 2017, 10:38 AM
SportingBD's Avatar
SportingBD SportingBD is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: December 20, 2016
Location: London, UK
Favorite Player: Mohammad Ashraful
Posts: 3,704

Quote:
Originally Posted by aklemalp
I post with intention that my words ma impact whoever is reading.

This conversation is over. Good day sir.

Get back to the topic.

This Nepal team might be a little weaker than the Afghans. Only way to know is how their bowling performs. BD bats might finally come to the fore.
Impact poster, nice

I post becuase I care about BD cricket. I want to see our board be the best in the world, the most clean in the world. I post because of my passion for Bangladesh cricket. I don’t give a rant about whether someone takes me seriously or not. I post here for the passion and love I have for Bangladesh Cricket.

I don’t post to have an impact on whoever is reading. Not an impact poster
__________________
The tongue is like a Lion. If you let it loose, it will wound someone - Imam Ali (R.A)
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old October 25, 2017, 10:39 AM
aklemalp's Avatar
aklemalp aklemalp is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: September 5, 2009
Location: Guyana,South America
Favorite Player: Kagisoooo & Saif
Posts: 17,678

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportingBD
Impact poster, nice

I post becuase I care about BD cricket. I want to see our board be the best in the world, the most clean in the world. I post because of my passion for Bangladesh cricket. I don’t give a rant about whether someone takes me seriously or not. I post here for the passion and love I have for Bangladesh Cricket.

I don’t post to have an impact on whoever is reading. Not an impact poster
Good, You have a kind heart.

Any thoughts or passion about this series?
__________________
"Let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of what you really love." - Rumi
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old October 25, 2017, 10:44 AM
SportingBD's Avatar
SportingBD SportingBD is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: December 20, 2016
Location: London, UK
Favorite Player: Mohammad Ashraful
Posts: 3,704

Don’t really know much about the Nepal U-19 team.

U-19 boys low on confidence, so I am assuming BCB wants the team to do well against Nepal and get back some of those lost confidence.

Good tour for the young ones, but it’s Nepal. Not sure about them.

The real competition is Asia cup and WC, that’s where we will know more about BD future talents.
__________________
The tongue is like a Lion. If you let it loose, it will wound someone - Imam Ali (R.A)
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old October 25, 2017, 11:13 AM
brockley brockley is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: August 8, 2007
Posts: 2,527

Nepal did well last World Youth Cup.
They have a gun 17 year old spinner,Michael Clarke brought him out to Wests in Sydney last year to play Sydney Grade.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old October 25, 2017, 11:30 AM
Roy_1 Roy_1 is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: January 21, 2017
Location: India
Favorite Player: Kohli
Posts: 2,082

Quote:
Originally Posted by aklemalp
Yeah, but your harping on with this is just futile and appears as only noise. No one will take you seriously.
Ignore SpammingBD man, not worth your time.
__________________
Kiss....while your lips are still red
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old October 25, 2017, 11:33 AM
Roy_1 Roy_1 is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: January 21, 2017
Location: India
Favorite Player: Kohli
Posts: 2,082

I wish good luck to both the teams, Nepal needs more and more tours like this, I would personally love to see Nepal and AFG included in the next Asia cup. I have been to Nepal so many times that I lost count and experienced the craze they have for cricket, ICC should seriously tap into this market.
__________________
Kiss....while your lips are still red
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old October 25, 2017, 12:00 PM
SportingBD's Avatar
SportingBD SportingBD is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: December 20, 2016
Location: London, UK
Favorite Player: Mohammad Ashraful
Posts: 3,704

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy_1
Ignore SpammingBD man, not worth your time.
I think mods need to take action against Roy. The guy gets easily hurt when people say things about India. He has already told me to Piss off, now his saying I’m spamming the thread, I don’t see why he needs to butt in every time? This is getting ridiculous.

I feel like as a Bangladeshi I have to say things about India in such a way that it doesn’t wake Roy up. Guy been after me like crazy. Is this now an Indian Cricket Forum? Where a Bangladeshi member can’t express his thoughts because the Indian poster gets all angry?
__________________
The tongue is like a Lion. If you let it loose, it will wound someone - Imam Ali (R.A)
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old October 25, 2017, 12:13 PM
Tigers_eye's Avatar
Tigers_eye Tigers_eye is offline
Cricket Savant
 
Join Date: June 30, 2005
Location: Little Rock
Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh
Posts: 30,165

I hope Nepal does well and accomplishes some of their goals. Obviously, any win would boost them but I don't think it will be happening on this tour.
__________________
The Weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the Strong." - Gandhi.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old October 25, 2017, 12:19 PM
Roy_1 Roy_1 is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: January 21, 2017
Location: India
Favorite Player: Kohli
Posts: 2,082

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportingBD
I think mods need to take action against Roy. The guy gets easily hurt when people say things about India. He has already told me to Piss off, now his saying I’m spamming the thread, I don’t see why he needs to butt in every time? This is getting ridiculous.

I feel like as a Bangladeshi I have to say things about India in such a way that it doesn’t wake Roy up. Guy been after me like crazy. Is this now an Indian Cricket Forum? Where a Bangladeshi member can’t express his thoughts because the Indian poster gets all angry?
You call a billion people cheater and expect me to send hugs and kisses your way? Stop being a such a biased person and a bigot, try and add some value to your post. Engaging people like you is really beneath me yet I am advising you against my nature....Stop whining and spamming and we will be cool in no time

PS: Do not even try to make this a Ind vs BD thing, it is not. It is between you and me, try to be a man and own up your bigotry. An overwhelming majority in this forum are sane and level headed folks, I don't think you can rile them up against me, hardly any takers of your habitual BS.
__________________
Kiss....while your lips are still red
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old October 25, 2017, 12:21 PM
Tigers_eye's Avatar
Tigers_eye Tigers_eye is offline
Cricket Savant
 
Join Date: June 30, 2005
Location: Little Rock
Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh
Posts: 30,165

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy_1
You call a billion people cheater and expect me to send hugs and kisses your way? ....
Roy, send hugs and kisses to his way. It is better for you, if you only knew.
__________________
The Weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the Strong." - Gandhi.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old October 25, 2017, 12:29 PM
Roy_1 Roy_1 is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: January 21, 2017
Location: India
Favorite Player: Kohli
Posts: 2,082

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
Roy, send hugs and kisses to his way. It is better for you, if you only knew.
T_E da not everyone can be as tolerant and benevolent as you, Akle or BK da, with due respect I think sometimes you gotta put them in their rightful place.
__________________
Kiss....while your lips are still red
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old October 25, 2017, 12:34 PM
SportingBD's Avatar
SportingBD SportingBD is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: December 20, 2016
Location: London, UK
Favorite Player: Mohammad Ashraful
Posts: 3,704

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy_1
You call a billion people cheater and expect me to send hugs and kisses your way? Stop being a such a biased person and a bigot, try and add some value to your post. Engaging people like you is really beneath me yet I am advising you against my nature....Stop whining and spamming and we will be cool in no time

PS: Do not even try to make this a Ind vs BD thing, it is not. It is between you and me, try to be a man and own up your bigotry. An overwhelming majority in this forum are sane and level headed folks, I don't think you can rile them up against me, hardly any takers of your habitual BS.
You have already been warned by the mods for personal attacks in other threads.

You have a reputation of attacking members. It was funny reading how NW congratulating you by quoting one of your post and saying 'good to see you are not attacking someone'. Don't make this between you and me. I can express my views how I like. About the India comment, I have already clarified. If you interpret my post as saying I was attacking billion of Indians, that is purely your own interpretation.
__________________
The tongue is like a Lion. If you let it loose, it will wound someone - Imam Ali (R.A)
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old October 25, 2017, 12:37 PM
Roy_1 Roy_1 is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: January 21, 2017
Location: India
Favorite Player: Kohli
Posts: 2,082

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportingBD
You have already been warned by the mods for personal attacks in other threads.

You have a reputation of attacking members. It was funny reading how NW congratulating you by quoting one of your post and saying 'good to see you are not attacking someone'. Don't make this between you and me. I can express my views how I like. About the India comment, I have already clarified. If you interpret my post as saying I was attacking billion of Indians, that is purely your own interpretation.
You should consider yourself lucky and thank me that unlike most here I actually bothered to read your posts and gave replies.

Anyways keep crying and spamming around, not interested anymore.

Good Night
__________________
Kiss....while your lips are still red
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old October 25, 2017, 12:53 PM
brockley brockley is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: August 8, 2007
Posts: 2,527

C'mon guys put down your toys and play respectively in the sand pit.
Yes Roy they are cricket mad there.
Shame they were made to qualify for this world youth cup,as they were in the top 8 last world cup.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old October 25, 2017, 01:11 PM
SportingBD's Avatar
SportingBD SportingBD is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: December 20, 2016
Location: London, UK
Favorite Player: Mohammad Ashraful
Posts: 3,704

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy_1
You should consider yourself lucky and thank me that unlike most here I actually bothered to read your posts and gave replies.

Anyways keep crying and spamming around, not interested anymore.

Good Night
Once again, you are including most. Do you know most members here?

Do you know who are online most of the time in BC? Do you know who are the active members? How did you define 'unlike most here'?

You have no clue about BC. And you started to speak on behalf of most? when most of the day's BC is empty? It is actually you and aklemalp that are frequently active.

So not to sure about how you worked out most don't read my post or reply?
__________________
The tongue is like a Lion. If you let it loose, it will wound someone - Imam Ali (R.A)
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:04 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
BanglaCricket.com
 

About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Partner Sites | Useful Links | Banners |

© BanglaCricket