facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old December 9, 2017, 06:57 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: AirBus A340
Default Trump declares Jerusalem as Israel's capital.

The Mushfiqur Rahim of world politics is at it again. This time claiming Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

This guy is trying his hardest to start a war.

Old December 10, 2017, 04:30 PM
Cricket Legend

I'm a Zionist so its good.
Remember Isreals' time timetable is a lineage of end times theology.
In 1967 Jews again trod down Jerusalem,only to have the US Embassy recognized in 2017.
Its all about the End of Days,we are getting close to the End.
Old December 13, 2017, 09:13 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mohammad Ashraful

East Jerusalem should be recognised as Palestinian capital, say Islamic leaders meeting in Turkey
Muslim nations urge recognition of East Jerusalem as Palestinian capital

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-42335751

History is repeating itself - religion Vs religion.. scary times ahead.
Old December 13, 2017, 10:50 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mustafiz, Tamim

Majkhan diya Taiwan chaam chami korte gessay when they recognised this latest move. Irony is Israel does not even recognise Taiwan as a country.
Old December 19, 2017, 10:48 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by brockley
I'm a Zionist so its good.
Remember Isreals' time timetable is a lineage of end times theology.
In 1967 Jews again trod down Jerusalem,only to have the US Embassy recognized in 2017.
Its all about the End of Days,we are getting close to the End.
Zionism is the national movement of the Jewish people that supports the re-establishment of a Jewish homeland in the territory defined as the historic Land of Israel. Wikipedia

Shocked to know you are a Zionist.
Old December 19, 2017, 10:52 AM
Cricket Legend

I thought you can be a Zionist if your a Jew only?

If I remember correctly, Brockley is a Christian?

Wouldn’t Zionism go against the bible?
Old December 19, 2017, 01:07 PM
Cricket Legend

I am a zionist.But not a member if you know what I mean.
It says in the bible,those that bless Israel shall be blessed.
Old December 19, 2017, 01:43 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
I am a zionist.But not a member if you know what I mean.
It says in the bible,those that bless Israel shall be blessed.
Can you provide me the reference please.
Old December 19, 2017, 01:48 PM
Cricket Legend

Forcing people out of their homes, killing them and than claiming it's your land isn't blessing I would have thought. Not sure if the bible permits the Jews to kill humans that have lived their for thousand of years?
Old December 19, 2017, 01:50 PM
Cricket Legend

Would also like to know if the bible allows the jews to kill the people that have been living in that land for generations?
Old December 19, 2017, 01:52 PM
Cricket Legend

Are the jews using the bible to make the killing of innocent people look permissible?

If so, is the bible to be blamed for the killing of innocent human beings?
Old December 19, 2017, 01:59 PM
Cricket Legend

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...A3&version=GNT
Here SportingBD
Old December 19, 2017, 02:05 PM
Cricket Legend

I don't advocate violence by Israel.

But its been tit for tat,since Jews moved back to Israel in the 19th century.
1948 after Israel was declared their was war with the Palistinians,who attacked Israel,then they were attacked in 1967 and 1973.
As far as I know Hamas and other groups still bomb Israel,and their are still knifings.

On the other side of the coin,Israels' response is disproportionate.
Fact we the 3 great religions have claims on Jerusalem,going back to Abraham.
Old December 19, 2017, 02:20 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...A3&version=GNT
Here SportingBD
Quote:
The nation is like a mighty lion;
When it is sleeping, no one dares wake it.
Whoever blesses Israel will be blessed,
And whoever curses Israel will be cursed
.”
This is talking about the land. Not the people. Muslims pray for the holy land. Same with Christian/Jews.

If the land is filled with murderers, corrupters etc.. you wouldn't praise the people would you? you wouldn't say they are killing they are blessed people? You would curse the people, ask God to punish those who murder, kill innocent people.

I think that is common sense? verse is not talking about the people. Everyone prays for the holy land. But the people is something else. Surely a murderer shouldn't be praised just because his from Israel/Jew.
Old December 19, 2017, 02:44 PM
Cricket Legend

Look SportingBD I generally don't condone violence.
I disagreed with the Iraq war wholly.
I did support the war on Isis as they are a cancer.But I guess so is Syria's president.

I see why Israel respond to bombs and stabbings,its disproportionate tho.
So is bombings of schools and hospitals,altho this areas of peace have Hamas or other soldiers launching attacks.
I don't agree with Israel bombing the house of a terrorist,why blame the family,and inflate the situation.

The verses make it clear,as the text is written for the jews,they are their sacred texts the torah.
Old December 19, 2017, 02:51 PM
Cricket Legend

You openly declared you are a Zionist.

Many independent research showed how illegal force (killing etc) have been used to steal the land of Palestinians by the Zionist. The illegal settlements etc, there are numbers of articles online, and they are not written by Muslims. Killing and forcing people out of their land by the Zionist Group. Calling yourself a Zionist is a total embarrassment to be honest.

No killing of innocent soul is permissible in any religion.
What the Zionist do are against the bible! I am sure the bible does not permit killing of innocent humans!

Coming to my home, forcing me out.. and than saying its my home because the bible says so.. is crazy..
Old December 19, 2017, 02:58 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Wrong and incorrect, the history (of not too long ago) that you portrayed my dearest brother Brockley.

First, 1947 (that is 20th century) Israel was created by the Brits by displacing (or if I more appropriately state - by taking away a group of people's land/self geo-political identity over-night). The Brits always cry 'Fair Play'...'you must act civilized'...Bullsh!T...Brits always play/practice the backdoor thieving method and if I may, in most cowardly fashion, always, across the millennium! Against the Native Americans in today's U.S. and in today Canada, in the Indian Sub-continent, in AFRIKA, Falkland, Ireland, against the Irish Catholics and against the Palestinians! I can go on though, but I will stop, I want to get back to the topic.

The people of Judaic faith after the suffering through genocide in the hands of another coward, the Nazis and the scum on Earth Adolf - and after the Germans/Italians (forget Japan here) surrender, defeat (which by the way happened absolutely, totally DUE to the effort and sacrifice of the U.S. and the Soviets, were given a land, a state, a country kicking another group of people (rather poor, weak and systematically oppressed and ruled by the British for a while until then) right in their faces. WHile, I must add, in Britain and in the U.S. and in the rest of the Europe Jewish people are still subjected to prejudice and psycho-emotional segregation. A bunch of hypocrites this (world) is.

Israel since 1947 exists solely on US fund. We own Israel. Our 55th state. Does not matter whether Trump or Bump is the president in the White House, the U.S. is the father of Israel, in the sense feeding them, providing bread on their table, and running their electricity and flying all of their aircraft! And England was Israel's Mother. You can picture the image now.

Palestinians (since there is no 'Palestine') did not 'attack' Israel, they only 'disturbed' Israel until and since 1967. As they were trying to defend their 'land'...that is whatever was left over and thrown at them like a bone - as Israel kept creeping up on them and kept taking bites out of the small cake until the PLs had nothing left but a village called Ramalah, Hebron and the West Bank.

However, Israel was indeed attacked by the Arab coalition in 1967, and 7 (+?) Arab countries took defeat and could not do jack against Israel (of course with 100% military back-up from the U.S. and the Western European allies for Israel). When Israel won the War of 67, Yom Kippur, it clearly showed where the Pan Arab leadership, ability, diplomatic, political and military direction are going to go for the next 200 years. How weak, fragile and stupid they are! OVERNIGHT, just 2 squadrons of Israeli Mirage wiped out all the 'hundreds' of Migs that were sitting parked on their butts in the runways of the 3 Egyptian air-bases. The pilots were busy eating Humus and falafels while their huge air force got obliterated in like two hours! And credit must be given to Israel and it's accurate, hard working and diligent air force and pilots.

Hummas and Hezbollah from West Bank and from Beirut, Lebanon - act against Israel as they see fit just like Israel does as however that suits them. Neither side should be bombing the or shelling children, old, hospitals and the civilians in general. Israel has a right to defend itself and so does the oppressed people of Palestine. The people of Palestine are NOT going go anywhere. They are NO ISISS/ISOL, they are the legit defender of their homeland, Palestine - and shall continue to do so until the last one alive.

I respect and admire Israel. I am in awe with Israeli technology and the most immaculate collective sense of determination of the Israelis as a people. I have been to Tel-Aviv 6-7 times for work. And Israel and Israeli society is not that peachy. My friends (Jewish) daughters were forced to sit in the back of the bus, because they were women, they are considered bleeders and a Jewish man of certain orthodox sect would not sit next to her (them) and when the ballsy girls (at that time they were teen aged) told the fundamental orthodox to go F.Off, they were thrown ox blood on them a few stops later, what a shame. And the Islamic society is seen as 'un'-progressive and demeans/disrespects women??? My female friends who had to serve in the IDF (Israel Defence Force) mandatory, were constantly sexually, physically and emotionally harassed by their fellow same religion Jewish military colleagues. They are often joked that their job is to serve coffee and take notes to/for the male soldiers/officers! What a disgusting and shameful....!

When it comes to a Palestinian and an Israeli, I will have both as my dear friends as long as we click. Literature that are coming out of Palestinian and Israeli writers are extremely sophisticated and superbly intellect based. But I say what I see - Israel needs to chill the f back a bit, show compassion and empathy and needs to get rid of some of it's scum political 'figures'. And in reference to PLO and Humus, a lot of their leadership is corrupt to the core just like many Israeli officials and leaders and need to do the same.

Tel_Aviv is a far better city than Jerusalem. I do not care what someone else considers/changes their capital as that I have no concern with, it's not my country. Change of capital from Tel-Aviv to Jerusalem is NOT genuinely a big deal, as the true 'big' deal has taken place many many years ago, like 70+ years ago. The Palestinians lost their land, who cares what Jerusalem as a city to offer, who cares about the three religions really (I understand people do, but I as an individual - don't, because the bigger harm was done and accepted many years ago), who thinks it will change or reshape anything within the understanding or the true faith of those three western religions, of course other than some fools. The city of Jerusalem and those Abrahamic western big religions will still remain as they always are and have been.

But here, by Trump giving Jerusalem to Israel as their capital further exposes genuine weakness and and proves it's (Israel's) inability to self manage her own internal national decision making. It only shows who the real owner and boss of the state of Israel is. Now that being said, only morons will bitchh and moan against the US here on this regards and for feeding it's mid-eastern guard dog, when it was clearly created by Britain. DO not forget that. The Queen or whoever, whatever or Churchill, Mt. Baton they all are/were a bunch of criminals!

Mazel Tov, Shalom and happy Hanukkah!

Last edited by bujhee kom; December 20, 2017 at 07:15 AM..
Old December 19, 2017, 03:55 PM
Cricket Legend

Thanks for both of your frankness.
I am listening.

As christians we are taught to pray for Israel and help.I acknowledge their have been sins perpetrated by the jews.I don't make excuses for war crimes to the Palistinians or the jews themselves.
Old December 19, 2017, 04:53 PM
Cricket Legend

We know the Jews and Christians have strong bond, a strong friendship.

Nothing wrong in that. We have been told.

Many will come out publicly just to show they are with the oppressed people of Palestine..
but truly inside them, they are with their friends.

I remember a verse in the Quran that says something like they are a friend of each other.
Old December 20, 2017, 12:48 AM
Cricket Legend

Thanks sportingBD.
I ĺool more at prophecy on Israel, than their works.
I know Palistinians suffer greatly.
A 2 state solution is best.What form I dunno.
Old December 20, 2017, 03:26 AM

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom

However, Israel was indeed attacked by the Arab coalition in 1967, and 7 (+?) Arab countries took defeat and could not do jack against Israel
People tend to forget this part of history
Old December 20, 2017, 03:54 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: AirBus A340

Funfact: Did you guys know modern Arab armies are least successful armies in the world. The Six day/ Yom Kippur war, Egypt was flattered by just a couple of Israeli aircraft.

Anwar Sadat, had to sign a bloody peace treaty, and Israel took over most of the Sinai region.