facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

View Poll Results: Do you think Shakib should of come out to bat
Yes 3 30.00%
No 7 70.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old January 27, 2018, 11:28 PM
Banned for 1 week

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinRaat.
Lol, what big picture.

Going to the world-cup winning a few matches, here and there, getting saved by the rain.

And coming back home, claiming the tour was a mighty success.
I think you are talking a lot and sound more dumb and dumb with each post. It was successful given our abysmal record coming to the cup. You need to re-evalaute yourself as a true Bangladeshi fan. Don't jsut spit out filth for the sake of arguing with someone else. Be ready to read posts kicking your balls no matter what country you claim you are from. This is not your uncle's village that you gonna get away with bullying..

And stop opening dumb threads. It makes the forum look bad not only you.

Old January 28, 2018, 12:16 AM
Test Cricketer

I think DR realized how silly he sounded right after his first "why isn't Shakib batting with injury" post. I can't believe he didn't. I never imagined I'd see anyone admonish an injured player wearing a cast in his dominant hand for not playing.

But instead of laughing at or ignoring his blonde/Match Adda moment or hiding and pretending it never happened, he decided to defend it, and that's where he done goofed as it just snowballed from there.

Right now, he really has no good play. Can't ignore it, and going on about it won't help either. Might as well just keep trolling (intentionally or unintentionally) the Shakib sluts. It's entertaining.
Old January 28, 2018, 02:32 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: A few

The thread opener badly needs some tramp stamp and instead of trolling in BC he should just visit the cricket forum of the country he actually loves- Australia.
Old January 28, 2018, 02:41 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Kohli

I think we have targeted Dinraat enough for a day, it is getting into a stage of bullying now and must stop. He has an opinion no matter how unpopular it is, he is entitled to it. I think we have already pointed out the logical fallacy in his post and established that he is wrong. No need to drag this any further.
Old January 28, 2018, 04:14 AM
Test Cricketer

DR is a cool poster. Most have a + or - bias towards a player or two. Nothing wrong with that.

This thread = ratings
Old January 28, 2018, 04:32 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: A few

Quote:
Originally Posted by epitaph
DR is a cool poster. Most have a + or - bias towards a player or two. Nothing wrong with that.

This thread = ratings
That's such a slutty thing to say. Only attention whores care about the ratings. Pardon my French.
Old January 28, 2018, 11:24 AM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Rohit Sharma

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5tonne
Some of the responses to the op has been very pathetic I have to say. You have done what he feared most. He clearly mentioned it was just his personal opinion and many of you started with personal attacks on him. He is not wrong in saying there are examples of players playing with more severe injuries. I remember Graeme Smith batting with a broken arm, Ryan Harris bowling with piece of broken bone floating in his knee and more recently Joe Root taking the bat getting straight out hospital.
He might have a different expectation but what's the need to call his view idiotic or question his cricketing knowledge? Why don't just stay on the topic? I personally don't agree with him but I won't personally attack him because I read his second last paragraph and understand his point of view.
Good post. Completely agree.
Old January 28, 2018, 11:25 AM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Rohit Sharma

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
I think you are talking a lot and sound more dumb and dumb with each post. It was successful given our abysmal record coming to the cup. You need to re-evalaute yourself as a true Bangladeshi fan. Don't jsut spit out filth for the sake of arguing with someone else. Be ready to read posts kicking your balls no matter what country you claim you are from. This is not your uncle's village that you gonna get away with bullying..

And stop opening dumb threads. It makes the forum look bad not only you.
Good post. Completely agree.
Old February 5, 2018, 03:22 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinRaat.
Lol, what big picture.

Going to the world-cup winning a few matches, here and there, getting saved by the rain.

And coming back home, claiming the tour was a mighty success.
Lol, gotta love how you deflected all the Actual responses that gave you a run for your money and came up with a response that has nothing to do with what the poster was saying.