facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old June 5, 2018, 01:58 PM

Favorite Player: Mash
Default Stop paying these idiots my tax money

I have had it. 20 years and output you can count on your hand with countless humiliations.

Shakib/Mushfik/Tamim/Mahmuullah etc gets paid more than SVP/EVPs of Banks in Bangladesh. dont tell me these idiots dont get paid by tax money. BCB is a government organization, peoples organization. Peoples money

Stop these worthless investments of my tax money. I would rather put the money in dhaka metro rail and padma bridge.

Old June 5, 2018, 02:03 PM
Cricket Sage

I agree (even though my tax money doesn't go there.. )
Old June 5, 2018, 02:08 PM
Cricket Guru
BPL 2015 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash

I agree too

Just stop playing cricket and spend that money in developing the country. Or spend it on needy families. At least manush bhalo mondo kichu khaite parbe
Old June 5, 2018, 02:37 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mustafiz, Tamim

Only way to ensure that is stop paying your taxes 😁
Old June 5, 2018, 02:51 PM
Test Cricketer

Let's award them more flats and cars after they win some games
Old June 5, 2018, 03:01 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan

I agree Night Wolf, they are wasting your tax money, they have also wasted my tax money.

BCB should be completely privatized. The govt. cannot do anything right, let's face it. And there is no accountability either with the prevalence of corruption.

Let GP, Square or ACI run the Bangladesh cricket team. They will do a better and more accountable job.
Old June 5, 2018, 07:47 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Masrafi, Shakib, Tamim

I do not think your tax money is used for their payment. BCB is a profitable organization. Because of these players (previous generation were not able to earn this amount of Money) BCB earns money and ICC earns money. ICC gives a portion of that money to BCB. All the money is used for the players payment, BCB employees payment. BCB also pays tax to the govt. from that earnings. So these players not only earned their salaries, they also helped generating jobs. Some of the players also earn foreign exchange by playing in IPL, PSL, CPL, etc.
Old June 5, 2018, 07:56 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: AirBus A340

I don't want my tax money wasted on these, try-hards.
Old June 5, 2018, 07:57 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: AirBus A340

Side node: These threads will magically disappear after Bangladesh wins the last match. People will proclaim #RiseOfTigers #WeAreBack!
Old June 5, 2018, 08:15 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Ryan Ten Doescate

They don't actually earn that much compared to their peers... The BCB need to take the step to make every player in BD team wants to be on Shakibs wealth (I don't know the wealth of the other players?) - watch a generation more hungry before and more families letting children pursue cricket. Our top players make less than domestic players in some country? BCB needs to tour Ireland and New Zealand more, it will help in the long term for world events. Yeah drifted off a bit but yeah, pay the guys more..
Old June 5, 2018, 11:47 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejkuni
I do not think your tax money is used for their payment. BCB is a profitable organization. Because of these players (previous generation were not able to earn this amount of Money) BCB earns money and ICC earns money. ICC gives a portion of that money to BCB. All the money is used for the players payment, BCB employees payment. BCB also pays tax to the govt. from that earnings. So these players not only earned their salaries, they also helped generating jobs. Some of the players also earn foreign exchange by playing in IPL, PSL, CPL, etc.
You are right. The cricketers are not paid from the tax money. Besides they also contribute by paying taxes.

https://bdnews24.com/economy/2016/11...tsmen-category
Old June 6, 2018, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow
You are right. The cricketers are not paid from the tax money. Besides they also contribute by paying taxes.

https://bdnews24.com/economy/2016/11...tsmen-category
they are getting paid so they pay taxes. they are the highest paid sportspersons in BD so they pay the highest tax. its common, they don't deserve a medal for that

in any other job if you fail like the manner they fail you wont keep your 2-3 lakh salary job

also aren't BCB a government organization? they have to pay tax if they earn from non gov source. are we sure BCB pays these undeserving humans money from what BCB earns? and don't get anything from gov?
Old June 6, 2018, 04:27 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mustafizur Rahman

BCB actually does not receive any taxpayer money. BCB is a self-sufficient organisation which actually contributes funds for the running of other sports federations in the country (hockey etc.) with the surplus they generate. However, the sentiment still stands.
Old June 6, 2018, 05:06 AM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: ABD

সাপোর্ট করেন ভাই। গাইল দিয়েন না। নিজের দেশের মানুষই তো। দেখতে খারাপ লাগে। খারাপ হতেই পারে। ইচ্ছা করে তো আর খারাপ করতেছে না। আজকে হচ্ছে না কাল হবে। নিজের চিন্তা ভাবনা থেকে একটু বাইরে এসে চিন্তা করেন। জিনিস গুলো সহজ হবে।

- Taskin Ahmed Tazim

People think cricket is very easy game.we know how much tough it is.we all players sacrifice many important things of our life only for cricket but public use bad words and think wrong about players.we don’t deserve this.- imrul Kayes vai

Go TIGERS GO...
Old June 6, 2018, 05:22 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
they are getting paid so they pay taxes. they are the highest paid sportspersons in BD so they pay the highest tax. its common, they don't deserve a medal for that

in any other job if you fail like the manner they fail you wont keep your 2-3 lakh salary job

also aren't BCB a government organization? they have to pay tax if they earn from non gov source. are we sure BCB pays these undeserving humans money from what BCB earns? and don't get anything from gov?
But where "your tax" is coming into picture in this case?
Old June 6, 2018, 05:25 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf

in any other job if you fail like the manner they fail you wont keep your 2-3 lakh salary job.........................
If they keep failing, BCB's earning will reduce and their salaries will go down (like Zimbabwe). But the fact is there are lot of success stories also and that is why they are earning more and we are spending time discussing them
Old June 6, 2018, 05:45 AM

Quote:
But where "your tax" is coming into picture in this case?
if bcb gets a penny from the gov that's my tax money. now read my post again
Old June 6, 2018, 05:56 AM

Quote:
If they keep failing, BCB's earning will reduce and their salaries will go down (like Zimbabwe). But the fact is there are lot of success stories also and that is why they are earning more and we are spending time discussing them
BCB earning will never reduce. amader am jonota olpotei khub khusi hoye jay. if you watch matches in streets of dhaka you'll see people feel happy when 4 is hit even we are 9 wk down for 50 run chasing 300+. amader fan der jonno sponsor er ovab bcb er konodin hobena and bcb goons and undeserving players will always get these undeserving money.

don't tell me about success stories. I have been a heart and soul supporter of BD cricket since ages and for all my time wasting on these pathetic players I only got a glimpse of a great future in 2015 and then puff..remissness of going back to 2000-2005 or at best 2005-2011 becons
Old June 6, 2018, 06:03 AM

Quote:
mistake can happen but when you lack basic commonsense and keep on repeating the same mistake over and over again, it wont matter the 5% profit you brought to the company once every blue moon. you will get you *** fired.
Old June 6, 2018, 08:29 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Ziya

I agree that we are on a steep downwards decline. Something drastic needs to be done even if seniors need to be kicked out.
Old June 6, 2018, 08:56 AM
First Class Cricketer

BCB generates its own revenue and doesn't need tax money for paying players.
Old June 6, 2018, 09:37 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

stop paying these fools any money. just give them rice 3 times a day.
Old June 6, 2018, 04:17 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

So what is the verdict ? Is Nekre paying them or is it all a lie ?

Posted via BC Mobile Edition