facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old July 14, 2004, 06:28 AM
ODI Cricketer

Default champions trophy in england

Will be following BD in champions trophy in September.

I'll be going to the first match V South Africa. Any of you boys going
Old July 14, 2004, 10:08 AM
Club Cricketer

Yes Bruv I also will be going to this match. I was in Northampton back in 99 when Bangladesh beat Pakistan It was a great feeling. I have to say that Bangladesh won that match because the fans lifted them on that day. I remember I was there with my uncle and we were shouting our heads off cheering for every single run. I hope Edgbaston is a sellout with majority Bangladeshi supporters and it should be because there are plenty of Bangladeshi's in Birmingham and also there will be a lot of fans like myself coming from other areas in the UK. I think one of the main problem is that not everyone knows about these matches (including Bangladesh v Windies). I think deatails of these matches should be advertised in Bengali newspapers/ Bengali TV then tickets will be selling like hot cakes. I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST TO EVERY BANGLADESHI LIVING IN THE UK TO TRY THEIR UTMOST BEST TO ATTEND THESE MATCHES AND SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR YOUR COUNTRY.

You can purchase tickets online for the match Bangladesh v South Africa at Edgbaston (Birmingham) on Sunday 12 September at the link below.

http://www.thebears.co.uk
Old July 14, 2004, 10:35 AM
ODI Cricketer

Taif Bhai, I am a very keen follower of Cricket especially since Bangladesh got test status. Hopefully there will be a lot of Bangladeshi support at Edgbaston. I've told my community anyway

Bruv do you know which satelite channel is showing asia cup.
Old July 14, 2004, 10:56 AM
Club Cricketer

If you've got sky digital then you can suscribe to ARY digital (channel 812). They will broadcast a full coverage of Asia cup. You can suscribe for one month only, just for this tournament but it will cost you 29.99 for the one month. To suscribe right away call 08708404442. All the best brother.

I have also provide this information earlier in the topic 'Tv coverage of Asia Cup'
Old July 14, 2004, 10:58 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin
Default welcome

belated welcome to you brothers...now is one time i wish i lived in the UK gettin BD cricket matches would be much easier
Old July 14, 2004, 10:13 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

I think Bangladesh have a better chance of beating West Indies than South Africa.
Old July 15, 2004, 01:30 AM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Founder

Favorite Player: তামীম, শা

You guys are lucky. I'll just sit home and watch it online or on ARY. Take some pix (if it's allowed) and share it with us. You can always write or get someone else to write your feelings about the match and what not since you'll experience it first hand.