facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old September 7, 2004, 11:30 PM
First BC Member

Favorite Player: A successful cricketer
Default Ken lost to Zim in final over of warm up

BBC

So what was it? Did Kenya play poorly (because of the jet lag or something else as Tikolo said) or did Zimbabwe play better than everyone thought they would, or rather, are the Zimbabwe players much better than the Kenyans?

Old September 7, 2004, 11:57 PM
First Class Cricketer

The result shows that Kenya is in the same league as Zimbabwe. We should not forget that Kenya had defeated the full strength Zimbabwe side in the World Cup 2003 to reach the semi final.
Old September 8, 2004, 09:48 AM
Cricket Legend

oshubidha nai oi tikolo jotodin ase totodin kenya dol thakbe. tikolo gele kenya doler khuti bhenge pore jabe. karon i dont think there is any intelligent young player who has the responsibilty to take the captaincy of kenya. ar oder boling a to asai oi je shuji bratiddoy. ora gele oder boling eo ar keo thakbe na.
Old September 8, 2004, 03:22 PM
First Class Cricketer

Kenya are a strong team and to be honest a developed side much more competitive side than Banlgadesh at present.

Also they have some extremely nice people.. Whon I am trying my best to use my Mostan Charms with...a certain Kenyan pharmacist whose father once captained Kenya back in the year 1985/86..Mehta i think is his name...she likes cricket and so do I...1+1 = 2 hoooray!!!
wish me luck Guys!!!
Old September 14, 2004, 02:56 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mash,Rafiq,Wasim,Lee,Inzy

Quote:
Originally posted by FaltuRidwanBhai
oshubidha nai oi tikolo jotodin ase totodin kenya dol thakbe. tikolo gele kenya doler khuti bhenge pore jabe. karon i dont think there is any intelligent young player who has the responsibilty to take the captaincy of kenya. ar oder boling a to asai oi je shuji bratiddoy. ora gele oder boling eo ar keo thakbe na.
Ya, you are right.
Old September 16, 2004, 12:52 PM
First Class Cricketer

Kenya are a strong team and to be honest a developed side much more competitive side than Banlgadesh at present.

Also they have some extremely nice people.. Whon I am trying my best to use my Mostan Charms with...a certain Kenyan pharmacist whose father once captained Kenya back in the year 1985/86..Mehta i think is his name...she likes cricket and so do I...1+1 = 2 hoooray!!!
wish me luck Guys!!! ..so my vote certainly goes to Kenya as a result of the pointeres that I have given above.
Old September 22, 2004, 12:41 PM
First BC Member

Favorite Player: A successful cricketer

Bangla Mostan, can you give us some inside-stories (behind the scenes stories) when the next time BD plays Kenya?
Old September 22, 2004, 04:34 PM
First Class Cricketer

well currently madam fwullah..the match is currently at 'Drinks'....well non-alocholic of course...and Bangladesh are playing smooth cricket....Kenya seem to be nervous almost shy of the ball....so i shall let you know more about it over the time.