facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old May 31, 2015, 06:40 PM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Default Muslim Chaplain Tahera Ahmad Denied Diet Coke on United Flight Claims Discrimination

Muslim Chaplain Tahera Ahmad Denied Diet Coke on United Flight Claims Discrimination

by Elisha Fieldstadt

A Facebook post by a Muslim chaplain about being denied an unopened can of soda because of what she said was discrimination on a United Airlines flight has sparked a flurry outrage on social media.
"I am in tears of humiliation," Tahera Ahmad, wrote on Facebook Friday, describing a situation in which she requested an unopened can of Diet Coke during a flight for hygienic reasons, but was told by a flight attendant that it was against policy.
Ahmad noticed that the same attendant had given a man an unopened can of beer, and questioned the inconsistency, accusing the flight attendant of discrimination, she wrote on Facebook. "'We are unauthorized to give unopened cans to people because they may use it as a weapon on the plane'" Ahmad said the flight attendant responded.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...claims-n367331
Old May 31, 2015, 06:42 PM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Thoughts? I am absolutely with the sister. I for one, know many people here would go: OH SHEEESH, BIG DEAL! JUST GROW A THICK SKIN AND DRINK IT ALREADY.

You see it's just not about that. The very same people who goes all gaga on "yessahh massahhh" on Mister Steyn saying he doesn't wanna waste few balls would prolly be like "what's the big deal" if I may mix and muddle threads up.

IT IS A Big DEAL.
Racism is real in US. Islamophobe is real in US. Jewish lobby is real in US.
Old May 31, 2015, 07:08 PM
BC Staff
BC Bangladesh

Favorite Player: Mash

Sadly Racism is everywhere, all over the world not only in US, even in Bangladesh, i didn't understand how badly racism hurts as i never went out of Bangladesh and i was a majority there, but now i do and its very bad
Old May 31, 2015, 07:12 PM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
Sadly Racism is everywhere, all over the world not only in US, even in Bangladesh, i didn't understand how badly racism hurts as i never went out of Bangladesh and i was a majority there, but now i do and its very bad
The difference Adnan is unlike Europe or say Australia, here in US we tout ourselves to be the "most freeest" of all "most bravest of all" and "most liberal of all".

Freedom is an illusion. For surely we are not. (I shudder to think what'd be like driving through Texas or Arizona where they held "Draw Muhammad" cartoon contest).
Old June 1, 2015, 12:48 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Hashim Amla

Zeeshan,

Thank you for this thread .

I want to share some personal opinions. If anybody studies the history of the United States properly from a cultural point of view, it is true that the country itself struggle a lot internally when a new idea or a culture that is trying to blend in with the mainstream. America is struggling as a culture to accept Islam and Muslims living together in society. There was a time when Women were not allowed to even vote in America. Now, women in the workplace and women's rights have progressed. There was a time before the civil rights movement, a time before Martin Luther King jr. and Macolm X and Mohammad Ali. America has always struggled when a new idea is trying to find its place in the mainstream media. There was even a time when Irish Americans(people who immigrated to this country about a 100 years ago) were mocked at when they first arrived in the country. Now, things have changed Every single day, someone somewhere is accepting Islam in the United States(Allah knows best, but i am just trying to give you an idea of what really is going on). Have patience, give it some time. The media is struggling to reconcile between what it truly means to be American and accepting Islamic values. There is one side that welcomes Islam and then there is the other side that wants to smash it like a mosquito at any given opportunity.

a good example is the Brother who accepted Islam from Netherlands, the person who happened to be the member of the anti-Islamic party(how ironic is that). This person who studied Islam and found out about the beautiful character of Prophet Mohammad (SalAllahu A'laihe wasallam) he changed and he left the party. Even in Islamic history we have an example of 'Umar(may Allah be pleased with him) who literally left the house with the intention of killing Prophet Mohammad(SalAllahu A'laihe wasallam) and came back as Muslim. Once people truly understand what Islam is really about. change will come, and it is already coming slowly. Muslims have to live according to the teachings of Islam through sincere actions for Allah alone and that's how you can become a shining light, a guiding example for mankind, and that it how Islam is really spread, and that will surely help in the grand scheme of things. Be patient, do you job and have consciousness of Allah.
Old June 1, 2015, 01:00 AM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Beautifully put bro! ^ Loved the reference about Umar (pbuh).
Old June 1, 2015, 11:04 AM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

In a related (?) news, a win for sister:

US rules against clothing label in discrimination case

Supreme Court rules in favour of Muslim woman who said Abercombie and Fitch denied her a job because of her headscarf.

The US Supreme Court has ruled in favour of a Muslim woman who filed a lawsuit after she was denied a job at the Abercrombie & Fitch clothing chain because she wore a headscarf for religious reasons.
On an eight to one vote, the court handed a win on Monday to the US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), a federal agency that sued the company on behalf of Samantha Elauf, who was denied a sales job in 2008 at a store in the state of Oklahoma when she was 17.
The company denied Elauf the job on the grounds that wearing the scarf violated its "look policy" for members of the sales staff, a policy intended to promote the brand's East Coast collegiate image.

More

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/0...141831931.html
Old June 2, 2015, 12:55 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Hashim Amla

On related news:

http://www.myfoxny.com/story/2921167...prayer-service

Quote:
HOENIX (KSAZ) -

Photos show Jason Leger with the organizer of the rally, both of them wore profanity-laced t-shirts. Now things have changed.

"Out of respect for the Islamic people, knowing what I know now, because I have talked to them and spoke to them, no I would not do that again, just because I don't want to offend or hurt those people," he said.

While at Friday's vigil, Leger spoke with a group of people who pray at the mosque, they invited him inside.

"When I took a second to actually sit down and listen to them, and actually enter their mosque, and go in and watch some of their prayers, it is a beautiful thing, and they answered some of the questions that I had," said Jason Leger.

Leger attended the rally with his uncle, for them going was more about free speech than religion.
Old June 2, 2015, 06:24 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Me

This man seems to have the right idea about how to deal with racists:
http://ilmfeed.com/homeless-man-raci...ome/#arvlbdata
Old June 2, 2015, 09:07 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib

There are racists everywhere, but in general countries with traditional values are the most racists : middle east (modern day slavery) , Sub contient...
Western world is far less racist than any of these countries...these are progressives liberals societies where you could achieve your potential even if you are an immigrant.

Please don't get me wrong, yes there is racism in western world but much much less than in others countries...
Old June 2, 2015, 09:20 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rifat
Zeeshan,

Thank you for this thread .

I want to share some personal opinions. If anybody studies the history of the United States properly from a cultural point of view, it is true that the country itself struggle a lot internally when a new idea or a culture that is trying to blend in with the mainstream. America is struggling as a culture to accept Islam and Muslims living together in society. There was a time when Women were not allowed to even vote in America. Now, women in the workplace and women's rights have progressed. There was a time before the civil rights movement, a time before Martin Luther King jr. and Macolm X and Mohammad Ali. America has always struggled when a new idea is trying to find its place in the mainstream media. There was even a time when Irish Americans(people who immigrated to this country about a 100 years ago) were mocked at when they first arrived in the country. Now, things have changed Every single day, someone somewhere is accepting Islam in the United States(Allah knows best, but i am just trying to give you an idea of what really is going on). Have patience, give it some time. The media is struggling to reconcile between what it truly means to be American and accepting Islamic values. There is one side that welcomes Islam and then there is the other side that wants to smash it like a mosquito at any given opportunity.

a good example is the Brother who accepted Islam from Netherlands, the person who happened to be the member of the anti-Islamic party(how ironic is that). This person who studied Islam and found out about the beautiful character of Prophet Mohammad (SalAllahu A'laihe wasallam) he changed and he left the party. Even in Islamic history we have an example of 'Umar(may Allah be pleased with him) who literally left the house with the intention of killing Prophet Mohammad(SalAllahu A'laihe wasallam) and came back as Muslim. Once people truly understand what Islam is really about. change will come, and it is already coming slowly. Muslims have to live according to the teachings of Islam through sincere actions for Allah alone and that's how you can become a shining light, a guiding example for mankind, and that it how Islam is really spread, and that will surely help in the grand scheme of things. Be patient, do you job and have consciousness of Allah.
I respect your faith, but could you tell me more about (beautiful) character of prophet ?

I read his biography, I was shocked:
How many wives did he had ?
He had married the wife of his adopted son
He had married a teenager (Aicha) .
How many wars had he done ?

I respect religions and people who believe in religions but I am disgusted when I realized that some men have used religion to alienate and control population over centuries.

Why Bangladesh is a muslim country ??? (please go to read shajalal's bio)

Why bengalis people do their namaz in arabic...most of them (99%) do not understand what they say during their namaz...

I will probably get banned and censured but Mr moderator please try to understand, I am not against religion, I respect religions and people who have faith, we need religions.
But as a human being I feel bad when I realized that some people have used religions to alienate and control the population.
Old June 2, 2015, 09:26 PM
Cricket Legend

There are a lot of similitude between communism and religions : both could have been a solution to give a prosperous and harmless life, but due too human greed both have served to alienate population...
Old June 2, 2015, 09:53 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

^^^^

Good for her for getting the attention ... But sometimes it's better to let things go specially in a closed environment high above the sky as everyone is a little tense flying.... I think she was insulted more by the passengers direct verbal abuse..

I would have definitely let it go, its not worth it... Everyone has to do their part to keep things orderly. you can have all your diet coke when you get off the plane... or if the can was opened in front of her (which I assume was), I think she was being a bit difficult... she can always request for a change of gloves from the server if worried about beer touching the coke.... Server probably didn't like her attitude i am guessing.

Either way she has achieved some news.....somewhat stood up for herself I guess.. good for her....

Like one of the link above, change perception through actions not through words... but if a business is responsible for racism then you have to make some noise to put pressure.... ie zeeshan's link on supreme court rule over a clothing store not hiring a girl wearing hijab.
Old June 2, 2015, 10:23 PM
Cricket Legend

btw the best way to get good service from anywhere is to show a lot of respect for server and not show attitude.....They deal with so many ppl.... I don't think this lady is the first Muslim the hostess served.

I have always been very embarrassed dining with my in-laws.... young old all of them have a very disturbing attitude when getting service from anywhere... Entitled type of attitude....

I think this was simply a problem with customer service that escalated in a very closed environment where ppl are already tense.....
Old June 3, 2015, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
btw the best way to get good service from anywhere is to show a lot of respect for server and not show attitude.....They deal with so many ppl.... I don't think this lady is the first Muslim the hostess served.

I have always been very embarrassed dining with my in-laws.... young old all of them have a very disturbing attitude when getting service from anywhere... Entitled type of attitude....

I think this was simply a problem with customer service that escalated in a very closed environment where ppl are already tense.....
I don't know exactly what happened with Ms. Ahmad, so I don't want to comment based on her facebook post

But, I can tell from my experience that "most of us who migrated from Asia, Africa, East Europe" do not respect or try to understand American culture as we tent to live within our ghetto and so on...

Witnessed how many of us (including my friends, relatives...) even do not show a bit of courtesy while at shopping or dealing with customer service...

Anyway, if Ms. Ahmad was discriminated, it is shameful indeed.
Old June 3, 2015, 06:06 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolcevita
I respect your faith, but could you tell me more about (beautiful) character of prophet ?

I read his biography, I was shocked:
How many wives did he had ?
He had married the wife of his adopted son
He had married a teenager (Aicha) .
How many wars had he done ?
So you read his biography and these are the only things that stood out to you? See right off the bet this makes me question your motive. I don't think anyone can read prophet's biography with an honest mind and only pick out these things. Did you read about the fact his nick name was, "Al Amin (Faithful/Trustworthy)". Did you read about the fact that his enemies, yes his enemies would come to him to settle dispute because they knew how honest and truthful he was. Did you read about how he elevated the status of woman at a time, when Quraish used to bury baby girls alive. Did you read about how he taught people to visit those who are sick and look after the orphans? Did you read the Prophet's last speech during his last Hajj? I'm listing just a few things off the top of my head. How can anyone claim to have read his biography and not come across any of the things I listed?

I'll address your question about Aisha. First of all what you need to account for you is context. What was the morally acceptable age of marriage in the 6th century Arabian dessert? You can look across United States and find there are different ages for marriage here. For example, did you know that in the state of New Hampshire brides can be as young as 13 years old and grooms can be as young as 14 year old so long as the marriage is done with the parents consent and with proper judicial waiver. Considering this is a law in a state within U.S., which you clearly stated in another post that is progressive liberal society, would you say that's wrong?

You can not take something that took place in 6th century, and look at it from our 21st century point of view. I'm not a scholar, just someone who knows bits and pieces and hope to learn. It is my understanding that in Islam you are considered a mature adult once you have reached the age of puberty. At the time prophet got married to Aisha it was perfectly legal based on what was consider lawful in that time period. You can do research into this matter and you'll see that this issue was never raised until the 19th century. It was known all along that Prophet was married to Aisha when she was very young, it's not like this is some sudden information that we came across, its been a known fact for very long time. If this was considered wrong all along, how come this is only being talked about now and not long ago? Because what was considered the morally acceptable age of marriage at that time vs today has changed. And even than you still have laws that are not universally consistent (for example the law in New Hampshire I pointed out to you). So if I get married to someone who is 18 years old today which is legal is most state in the United States, and let's say 300 years from now the morally acceptable age of marriage is considered to be 25 years old, does that mean what I did was wrong and therefore makes me a horrible human being?

Quote:
Why bengalis people do their namaz in arabic...most of them (99%) do not understand what they say during their namaz...
You make it sound like only Bangladeshi people do namaz in Arabic. You do realize every single muslim in the face of this earth does namaz in Arabic. We do namaz in Arabic, because that was the chosen language for Quran. As for not understanding, do you think Islam tells people to not understand what you read and just read it blindly? No it doesn't. It is up to each individual what they want to make of their prayer. If someone does namaz without understanding what they are reciting, that is on each individual's shoulder, how is the religion to be blamed for this? Muslims are suppose to recite the quran, understand the quran and apply it to our everyday life. That's what we are suppose to do. The religion is not at fault for my short comings, that's on me.
Old June 3, 2015, 06:54 PM
Cricket Legend

Dear Ajfar, I will try to answer each of your questions :
-First you have a point, I read brief and possibly biased bio of prophet that is why I ignore the fact you have quoted...so I won't argue on this point with you because I don't have enough knowledge about his life.
-Concerning Aicha you are right we should not analysis in light of today's law and contexte, you have another point.
-But you did not say anything about prophet marrying the wife of his adopted son (and the consequence of this marriage for millions of orphans in muslim countries) .
-you said, (muslims are supposed to read quran, understand it and apply it in everyday's life)...how will an average bangladeshi or Indonesian will understand quran if he reads it in arabic.
-You did not answer to my question (why bangladesh is a muslim country? )...the answer explain why quran is read in arabic : islam was introduce in sud contient by arabian colonisateurs, and they impose arabic for their cultural prestige...as the british had impose english in countries they colonized, or french by France in Africa.

As I said WE as human being need religions, but I think people have used religion over centuries for personal gain, that was my main point. I am not against religion but against men who used it over centuries and continue to use it
Old June 3, 2015, 07:03 PM
Cricket Legend

Most religions are build on the myth of eternal promesse. And with this you could justifies every injustice : two exemples
-The cast system in India (Hindouism)
-The Ancien regime in France (Catholicism)
Old June 3, 2015, 07:41 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Imrul "The Don" Kayes

I hate how people bring up Aisha to bring a bad connotation about The Prophet (pbuh). Yes we can discuss the legality of it and the context of it being accepted at that time. There is truly a much more beautiful reason to the marriage of Aisha than meets the eye.

When the The Prophet is being told to do something either by Allah or Angel Jibrael he does it. Aisha was the daughter of the Prophet's best friend and at that time The Prophet brought about the idea of marrying to Aisha. It is not some hiding behind the bush and eyeing Aisha like the sick minded pedophiles do in this day and age. It was completely halal and proper and just.

Aisha from a young age was intelligent and strong natured. Being brought into the household of the Prophet at such a young age she learnt the ways of The Prophet and his actions would have been ingrained into her. And then wen The Prophet passed away Aisha was about 18 years old. At that age she has become a much more strong independent woman.

But what happened after no one talks about. Aisha became a teacher at such a young age whereas the other wives of the Prophet were too old to spread the message of Islam. She was given such importance in Islam as she traveled around teaching Islam and the ways of the Prophet for 50 odd years. She was instrumental in terms of the growth of Islam.

Sometimes we don't know why Allah commands certain things to occur but there is always benefits to it. Imagine if The Prophet didn't marry Aisha, who would have preached their first person experiences of The Prophet after his death?

Another topic that people also bring up is his marriage to a lot of women. The Prophet married Khadija and didn't marry any one else up until her death. It was a long time after where he married alot of women. If you delve deeper you realise his wives are all from different tribes of Arabia during that time. It was almost a way to unite everyone together.
Old June 3, 2015, 07:43 PM
BC Staff
BC Bangladesh

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
Dear Ajfar, I will try to answer each of your questions :
-First you have a point, I read brief and possibly biased bio of prophet that is why I ignore the fact you have quoted...so I won't argue on this point with you because I don't have enough knowledge about his life.
-Concerning Aicha you are right we should not analysis in light of today's law and contexte, you have another point.
-But you did not say anything about prophet marrying the win of his adopted son (and the consequence of this marriage for millions of orphans in muslim countries) .
-you said, (muslims are supposed to read quran, understand it and apply it in everyday's life)...how will an average bangladeshi or Indonesian will understand quran if he reads it in arabic.
-You did not answer to my question (why bangladesh is a muslim country? )...the answer explain why quran is read in arabic : islam was introduce in sud contient by arabian colonisateurs, and they impose arabic for their cultural prestige...as the british had impose english in countries they colonized, or french by France in Africa.

As I said WE as human being need religions, but I think people have used religion over centuries for personal gain, that was my main point. I am not against religion but against men who used it over centuries and continue to use it
you dont have enough knowledge about his life so why you made your first post claiming i read his biography?..you cant make a post about someone saying he is bad just reading 10% of his life

The marriage happend after Muhammad's(SalAllahu A'laihe wasallam) adopted son divorced his wife. as it happened in the 6th century as ajfer pointed out society laws were different. I dont know the circumstances of the divorce(as the true story is disputed),you dont know what a divorcee woman could have gone through those times. Our prophet might have married her to save her from the social backfire. you cant think this from the 21st century prospective.

there are countless translations of quran in Bangla for people who wants to know the meaning..if you dont want to know and follow what every blind hujur says is it quran's fault?

yes Islam was introduce in sud contient by arabian colonisateurs..if they didn't came and british came before them may be most of us would have been Christians..but whats your point in this?..are you implementing that Arabs invented Islam thats why the language of islam is arabic?..yes you can say a lot of things about religion, there are many questions, religion is about belief. i'll ask you to read what Muhammad(SalAllahu A'laihe wasallam) said in his last hajj. with some study you'll find out that many of the things he said is coming true.

One example with Islam and Science i can give you. recently i was reading about our Suns lifetime. do you know in time Sun will become a Red Giant. this phase happens to a star when it burns out its hydrogen as fuel source and convert to helium. Sun will become so big that i'll destroy Mercury and Venus and come very close to earth. if you look in the sky that time you'll see a very hot Sun covering 80% of our total sky.

This has been told in quran. it has been told that when judgement day comes sun will be on top of your head. those who followed the true Islam(i am not talking about me or anybody who just have the tag muslim, just being born in a muslim family doesn't mean you are a true muslim, you have to follow the laws of quran) is find shade others will burn. your mentioned Arab Scholars said this 1500 years ago while Science recently may be 100-200 years ago found this.

if you study space you'll be memorized by how big it really is and how tiny we are. Just look at this video..this is what science told us

as i said before religion is about belief and I believe that all of this in the above video cant be just created automatically, i believe a being created all of this and the knowledge required to create all of this is far superior for any human to think and find out. thats why i believe any obscured question that my religion throws at me is only seems obscured to me because i don't have that knowledge to understand. i cant think like God Almighty. again thats about belief

But that doesn't mean you believe everything that every other Islam Scholar says. you have given the conscious to differentiate between right and wrong and you have to use it. Islam said that you will be judged on that.
Old June 3, 2015, 08:41 PM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

What have I done!

Religious topic manei juddho.

Jaihok on original topic, they apologized:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/c...603-story.html

@kp-da

Surprised - call me paranoid- at that rather stoic reply from you. Something doesn't fit right. It's not "us vs them" issue respecting US culture and vice versa. But it is an issue of equal right. And damn right I or for that matter, she will make brouhaha till the last drop.
Old June 4, 2015, 01:57 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: James Bond

Why is she drinking Diet Coke or any Coca Cola products anyway?

Does she not know that "Coca Cola" = "No Mohammed, No Mecca" ?!

Serves her right for supporting such anti-Islamic brands!
Old June 4, 2015, 02:14 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
you dont have enough knowledge about his life so why you made your first post claiming i read his biography?..you cant make a post about someone saying he is bad just reading 10% of his life

The marriage happend after Muhammad's(SalAllahu A'laihe wasallam) adopted son divorced his wife. as it happened in the 6th century as ajfer pointed out society laws were different. I dont know the circumstances of the divorce(as the true story is disputed),you dont know what a divorcee woman could have gone through those times. Our prophet might have married her to save her from the social backfire. you cant think this from the 21st century prospective.

there are countless translations of quran in Bangla for people who wants to know the meaning..if you dont want to know and follow what every blind hujur says is it quran's fault?

yes Islam was introduce in sud contient by arabian colonisateurs..if they didn't came and british came before them may be most of us would have been Christians..but whats your point in this?..are you implementing that Arabs invented Islam thats why the language of islam is arabic?..yes you can say a lot of things about religion, there are many questions, religion is about belief. i'll ask you to read what Muhammad(SalAllahu A'laihe wasallam) said in his last hajj. with some study you'll find out that many of the things he said is coming true.

One example with Islam and Science i can give you. recently i was reading about our Suns lifetime. do you know in time Sun will become a Red Giant. this phase happens to a star when it burns out its hydrogen as fuel source and convert to helium. Sun will become so big that i'll destroy Mercury and Venus and come very close to earth. if you look in the sky that time you'll see a very hot Sun covering 80% of our total sky.

This has been told in quran. it has been told that when judgement day comes sun will be on top of your head. those who followed the true Islam(i am not talking about me or anybody who just have the tag muslim, just being born in a muslim family doesn't mean you are a true muslim, you have to follow the laws of quran) is find shade others will burn. your mentioned Arab Scholars said this 1500 years ago while Science recently may be 100-200 years ago found this.

if you study space you'll be memorized by how big it really is and how tiny we are. Just look at this video..this is what science told us

as i said before religion is about belief and I believe that all of this in the above video cant be just created automatically, i believe a being created all of this and the knowledge required to create all of this is far superior for any human to think and find out. thats why i believe any obscured question that my religion throws at me is only seems obscured to me because i don't have that knowledge to understand. i cant think like God Almighty. again thats about belief

But that doesn't mean you believe everything that every other Islam Scholar says. you have given the conscious to differentiate between right and wrong and you have to use it. Islam said that you will be judged on that.
-I did not read prophet's extensive bio. But I read what an average guy could read about prophet's life is general web side like Wiki and others (I am well aware that there are a lot of bogus things in these web side). And I did not said he was (bad), I said I don't see where he has a (beautiful character). Not having a beautiful character does not mean he was bad
-Yes arabs imposed arabic language with their religion.
-We need religion because that help everyone to live a decent life...two years back I have gone through a very bad period and I think what helped me to recovers is the believe in God.
-Yes Bangladesh become a muslim country due to colonisateurs...and they forced people to convert in islam (mass conversion)
-Religions are invention of men only to alienate others men to control them :how many branch islam or christian have ???...behind these schism there are always conflict due too power, wealth
-please read the history of relationship between the church and various king in Europe, it give a clair indication of how few used people's faith for personal gain.

Last edited by dolcevita; June 4, 2015 at 03:22 AM..
Old June 4, 2015, 02:45 AM
Cricket Legend

U guys are silly ....the moment I saw that post I yawned ..but somebody will always fall for it ..

Argument is not worth it if u can't gain new insight .... that's my take ...

Don't feed it...

U don't have to defend anyone ...
Old June 4, 2015, 03:58 AM
Cricket Legend

Air stewards and stewardess have a porportion who tend to be snobs or racists. I feel for the Tahera how injustly she was treated (if this were true, but Allah knows best).

But Im quite disappointed how the Western media is promoting this as a farce. Tahera needs to realise this and not feed the media anymore to take this story further atleast based on her statements