facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

 
 


Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #276  
Old March 28, 2014, 10:28 AM
Rinan Rinan is offline
Club Cricketer
 
Join Date: November 2, 2013
Posts: 66

I wouldn't blame Shamsur! It's T20 so you have to attack and he did. He connected the ball well but because he was nervous that's why he didn't get distance.
Hope he will get one more chance. He will be better T20 batsman than Tamim.
__________________
Bangladesh
Reply With Quote
  #277  
Old March 29, 2014, 09:32 PM
naim519's Avatar
naim519 naim519 is offline
ODI Cricketer
 
Join Date: March 4, 2011
Location: NY
Favorite Player: Bangladesh in 50 years
Posts: 699

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinan
I wouldn't blame Shamsur! It's T20 so you have to attack and he did. He connected the ball well but because he was nervous that's why he didn't get distance.
Hope he will get one more chance. He will be better T20 batsman than Tamim.
If you're nervous shouldn't you try to slog as hard as you can just to be safe. Why would you connect and not hit it hard? Don't get it. Did he eat enough before coming out to play? Still better than Tamim though I agree.

Top order needs to be Shamsur, Anamul, Mominul, and Sabbir. Followed by everyone else.
__________________
char chokka hoi hoi, bol ghuraiya out hoi
Reply With Quote
  #278  
Old March 30, 2014, 02:51 AM
Hasan2k8's Avatar
Hasan2k8 Hasan2k8 is offline
Test Cricketer
 
Join Date: March 3, 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Favorite Player: will let you know after
Posts: 1,952

Not a blind fan. I still have confidence in El Kopa Shamsu to delivery the goods more often than Tamim at T20 format for sure!
Reply With Quote
  #279  
Old March 30, 2014, 03:23 AM
adamnsu adamnsu is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: December 12, 2005
Posts: 2,053

Both shamsur and tamim are rubbish. When tamim plays crap the shamsu supporters demand his replacement and vice versa the next game.
Reply With Quote
  #280  
Old March 30, 2014, 04:18 AM
Rinan Rinan is offline
Club Cricketer
 
Join Date: November 2, 2013
Posts: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan2k8
Not a blind fan. I still have confidence in El Kopa Shamsu to delivery the goods more often than Tamim at T20 format for sure!
Not only t20 but all the format.
__________________
Bangladesh
Reply With Quote
  #281  
Old April 7, 2014, 02:27 AM
Rana Melb Rana Melb is offline
ODI Cricketer
 
Join Date: March 12, 2014
Posts: 554

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamnsu
Both shamsur and tamim are rubbish. When tamim plays crap the shamsu supporters demand his replacement and vice versa the next game.
Shamsu is aggressive but wont survive in Aus/NZ Pitches. But Tamim will, if he can get back to his own form.
__________________
Love is blind..& I love team Bangladesh!
Reply With Quote
  #282  
Old April 7, 2014, 02:43 AM
Gowza Gowza is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: July 15, 2007
Location: Australia
Favorite Player: Mike Procter
Posts: 8,601

shamsur is one of the most talented batsmen BD have, certainly more talented than the likes of jahurul, siddique, imrul etc. he's barely played any international matches and we are already saying he will undoubtedly fail, how about we give him a few matches to find his feet at international level first, then see what he's got before saying he's got no chance.
__________________
All Time Test XI: 1 Hobbs 2 B.Richards 3 Bradman 4 Pollock 5 V.Richards 6 Sobers 7 Gilchrist 8 Procter 9 Miller 10 Marshall 11 Warne
Reply With Quote
  #283  
Old April 7, 2014, 02:52 AM
MHRAM MHRAM is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: April 30, 2013
Favorite Player: Tendo, Shakib, Gilchrist
Posts: 2,241

Shamsur is a hack but I hope he gets better. He has the hunger to score runs unlike Tamim who is happy with a 50(he isn't even scoring 50s these days)
Reply With Quote
  #284  
Old April 7, 2014, 03:02 AM
Rana Melb Rana Melb is offline
ODI Cricketer
 
Join Date: March 12, 2014
Posts: 554

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gowza
shamsur is one of the most talented batsmen BD have, certainly more talented than the likes of jahurul, siddique, imrul etc. he's barely played any international matches and we are already saying he will undoubtedly fail, how about we give him a few matches to find his feet at international level first, then see what he's got before saying he's got no chance.
WI tour will test his skill sets and mental stability. I am interested to see his performance there.
__________________
Love is blind..& I love team Bangladesh!
Reply With Quote
  #285  
Old April 7, 2014, 03:15 AM
Gowza Gowza is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: July 15, 2007
Location: Australia
Favorite Player: Mike Procter
Posts: 8,601

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rana Melb
WI tour will test his skill sets and mental stability. I am interested to see his performance there.
if he gets to play, they don't want to drop tamim so he's in and anamul should be in for the shorter format matches and mominul will probably be picked ahead of shamsur as well, are we playing some tests? he might get a chance there but with these selectors they might drop him for anamul after anamul's recent run.
__________________
All Time Test XI: 1 Hobbs 2 B.Richards 3 Bradman 4 Pollock 5 V.Richards 6 Sobers 7 Gilchrist 8 Procter 9 Miller 10 Marshall 11 Warne
Reply With Quote
  #286  
Old April 7, 2014, 12:22 PM
godzilla's Avatar
godzilla godzilla is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: March 4, 2009
Posts: 2,412

What's wrong with Samsur batting at number 3. We all know that they won't drop Tamim even when he is going through a purple patch (which is like almost 2/4 times of the year) and Anamul deserves to open. # 3 has always been the problem so let him bat there. Shakib can come down the order for those big hitting and then Nasir. Riad is no longer a batsmen.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
BanglaCricket.com
 

About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Partner Sites | Useful Links | Banners |

© BanglaCricket