facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old March 9, 2005, 06:31 PM
Street Cricketer

Default Suggestions Box: For Those Who Can’t stand Bangladesh’s Success

Lately, there have been several threads in this forum about people making fun of Bangladesh cricket. Interestingly enough, they are putting a lot of hard work indeed, from arranging rallies, writing non-stop in international cricket forums, to even writing a long research thesis on Bangladesh cricket just to publicize Bangladesh negatively. The question is why they are doing this and what are they gaining from it. One thing for sure is that they are placing Bangladesh in the center of attention in the cricket world. I feel sorry for them as they are not really getting anything out of it. I have several suggestions for them so they too can gain something.

1. If they are doing it for financial gain!

Suggestions: They wish! Sadly they don’t get paid for their service. So my suggestion is to spend their energy by doing the opposite instead (supporting Bangladesh). I’m sure Bangla Cricket forum members will award them with donations for their hard work of this magnitude! What do you guys say? Please donate at least 1 buck each.

Total Member 1437= $1437 + $$$$ (from wealthy members)

2. If they are doing it for mental gain!

Suggestions: If they are doing it because they are enemy of Bangladesh, can’t stand the rise of Bangladesh Cricket, and publicizing Bangladesh in a negative way stabilizes their mental state, they should be more concerned. It should be clear to them by now nothing can stop the tigers, and they are only going to get stronger. So my suggestion is to seek professional help by going for counseling to a psychologist soon. It may be too late later on, and they may have to end up in a mental care facility.

3. If they are from other test nations and are scared Bangladesh will soon be number one!

Suggestions: Several
a)They can try to invent a time machine so that they can go back in time and stop Bangladesh from winning the matches they won! (By whatever means!)
b)They can run for ICC presidency and remove Bangladesh by making an executive decision!
c)They can go study black magic and cast a spell on Bangladesh Cricket!!!
d)They (for guys only) can pray to come back as beautiful girls in their next life, so they can seduce the Bangladeshi players to failure

4. If they are doing it for Attention!

Suggestions: Several
a)They should ask their parents to get them a babysitter who will definitely give them some attention
b)Telling all the Grannies (in their 90s) in their neighborhood that they want to make out with them will get them a lot of attention (may be “Fatal Attraction” as well)
c)Start a hunger strike for Bangladesh to step down from the test games

5. They have nothing better to do?

Suggestions: There is a lot that they can do. Endless possibilities!!! I am asking Bangla cricket forum members to help me with this one.
Old March 9, 2005, 10:02 PM
Test Cricketer

They are doing it for their Mental Gain-bunch of sadists.
Old March 9, 2005, 10:48 PM
Test Cricketer

And off course, they have nothing better to do.
Old March 10, 2005, 12:29 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Nantu Ghotok

cause their stuff is broken...
Old March 10, 2005, 12:46 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by akabir77
cause their stuff is broken...
Plenty of medicies availablr for that!!!!!!!!!!!
Old March 10, 2005, 02:01 PM
Test Cricketer

i want to bring to your attn that we (banglacricket members) never denegrate the Zim cricket team even though we believe that we are much stronger than them and know that they believe they are better than us. We don't look for Zim to fail. We focus on our team, how to improve.

Edited on, March 10, 2005, 7:01 PM GMT, by aosaif.
Old March 10, 2005, 03:23 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by aosaif
i want to bring to your attn that we (banglacricket members) never denegrate the Zim cricket team even though we believe that we are much stronger than them and know that they believe they are better than us. We don't look for Zim to fail. We focus on our team, how to improve.

Edited on, March 10, 2005, 7:01 PM GMT, by aosaif.
You are absolutely correct.