facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

 
 


Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old October 24, 2021, 08:42 AM
mehedi's Avatar
mehedi mehedi is offline
ODI Cricketer
 
Join Date: April 5, 2008
Location: Nottinghamshire,England
Favorite Player: Tamim Iqbal
Posts: 601

We lost the game because of very very poor captaincy by riyad, it was needless to bring himself and part timer Afif when we were on top. Those three overs gave them the chance to free their arms and took the game away from us. I just hope this lose don’t affect the remaining games ☹️
Reply With Quote

  #52  
Old October 24, 2021, 08:52 AM
trisha trisha is offline
Street Cricketer
 
Join Date: September 7, 2004
Posts: 3

We.lost the game because we are Bangladesh. Have we ever won anything?
Our fans talk sh.it about other teams even though our this is so bad.
First we fans need to grow up and respect other teams instead of talking bad/sh.it about other teams.
We can start dreaming beating and winning something once we have a real team
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old October 24, 2021, 08:58 AM
Shartaz Shartaz is offline
Test Cricketer
 
Join Date: June 27, 2007
Location: texas
Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan
Posts: 1,205

Quote:
Originally Posted by trisha
We.lost the game because we are Bangladesh. Have we ever won anything?
Our fans talk sh.it about other teams even though our this is so bad.
First we fans need to grow up and respect other teams instead of talking bad/sh.it about other teams.
We can start dreaming beating and winning something once we have a real team
Oh yeah? I’ll talk shiz about some uncivilized ape like Lahiru Kumara all I want. What are you going to do about it?

Cricket is not a contact sport.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old October 24, 2021, 09:11 AM
trisha trisha is offline
Street Cricketer
 
Join Date: September 7, 2004
Posts: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shartaz
Oh yeah? I’ll talk shiz about some uncivilized ape like Lahiru Kumara all I want. What are you going to do about it?

Cricket is not a contact sport.
Cry more.
What an untalented team.
Better luck for next WC
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old October 24, 2021, 09:43 AM
Abirz's Avatar
Abirz Abirz is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: June 11, 2008
Location: 'Straya
Favorite Player: Baz
Posts: 3,024

Just logged in after 6 years because of the T20 World Cup. Bangladesh snatched defeat from the jaws victory. Sad state of affairs all around, both the cricket team and this site
__________________
U wot m8?
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old October 24, 2021, 12:43 PM
real123 real123 is offline
First Class Cricketer
 
Join Date: January 11, 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 437

Please dont say this, he is just having a bad patch and he will recover. Management should give him 1 or 2 games break. He is the best in the BD team and future of BD batting- of course this is my humble opinion. I noticed he had been in a nervous status all the time he was batting. He should just play fearless cricket.
we fans should support player like Liton when is out of form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookFinder
Liton Das is the worst player to have played for BD. Utter shiz player.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old October 24, 2021, 01:26 PM
Shingara's Avatar
Shingara Shingara is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: March 6, 2016
Location: USAF AWACS
Favorite Player: Pilot
Posts: 2,231

Highlights
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NngDumtSZQM


Rubbish bowling and Liton needs to be placed at a certain place in the field from now on where the ball doesn't go.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old October 24, 2021, 01:31 PM
Shingara's Avatar
Shingara Shingara is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: March 6, 2016
Location: USAF AWACS
Favorite Player: Pilot
Posts: 2,231

Lahiru vs Liton fight


https://youtu.be/98uvYbHur6o
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old October 24, 2021, 01:38 PM
godzilla's Avatar
godzilla godzilla is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: March 4, 2009
Posts: 4,559

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vahroone
Sri Lanka have ripped apart the eternal minnows over the last 30 minutes.

Some of these sixes are great hits.
Probably not a good day for you to come and troll us ... Considering how your team just handed a win on a golden platter LOL
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old October 24, 2021, 05:31 PM
Shehwar's Avatar
Shehwar Shehwar is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: June 5, 2004
Location: England
Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan
Posts: 6,691

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehedi
We lost the game because of very very poor captaincy by riyad, it was needless to bring himself and part timer Afif when we were on top. Those three overs gave them the chance to free their arms and took the game away from us. I just hope this lose don’t affect the remaining games ☹️
Poor captaincy indeed. It shows he hasn't learned from his mistake from the Scotland game. We had them 53/6 with Shakib and Mahedi bowling in tandem, taking wickets and then inexplicably he brings on Afif which changed the momentum of the game.
Reply With Quote
  #61  
Old October 24, 2021, 06:05 PM
godzilla's Avatar
godzilla godzilla is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: March 4, 2009
Posts: 4,559

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shehwar
Poor captaincy indeed. It shows he hasn't learned from his mistake from the Scotland game. We had them 53/6 with Shakib and Mahedi bowling in tandem, taking wickets and then inexplicably he brings on Afif which changed the momentum of the game.
This obsession of bowling lefty to righty batsmen and vise versa is a cancer mentality in our team. We have two world class bowler in the team, and you're saying they are not good enough to take wickets of same hand batsmen. I say BS.
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old October 24, 2021, 11:15 PM
iDumb iDumb is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: June 18, 2010
Location: NYC
Favorite Player: Di Caprio
Posts: 6,838

Quote:
Originally Posted by godzilla
Probably not a good day for you to come and troll us ... Considering how your team just handed a win on a golden platter LOL
haha. Zing!!
__________________
Life is short. Have an affair.
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old October 25, 2021, 02:58 AM
Shingara's Avatar
Shingara Shingara is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: March 6, 2016
Location: USAF AWACS
Favorite Player: Pilot
Posts: 2,231

Quote:
Originally Posted by godzilla
This obsession of bowling lefty to righty batsmen and vise versa is a cancer mentality in our team. We have two world class bowler in the team, and you're saying they are not good enough to take wickets of same hand batsmen. I say BS.

The bowlers also do not seem to know that they can bowl around the wicket.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old October 25, 2021, 08:16 AM
mehedi's Avatar
mehedi mehedi is offline
ODI Cricketer
 
Join Date: April 5, 2008
Location: Nottinghamshire,England
Favorite Player: Tamim Iqbal
Posts: 601

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shehwar
Poor captaincy indeed. It shows he hasn't learned from his mistake from the Scotland game. We had them 53/6 with Shakib and Mahedi bowling in tandem, taking wickets and then inexplicably he brings on Afif which changed the momentum of the game.
Absolutely, it was a shocker of a decision. Riyad would never learn his lesson at least in this life. He is decent player and a good human being but never had the confidence and guts to lead a side like Bangladesh. Unfortunately there’s no one from the current group who can lead though so we have to bear him for the time being. ☹️
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old October 25, 2021, 08:33 AM
godzilla's Avatar
godzilla godzilla is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: March 4, 2009
Posts: 4,559

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingara
The bowlers also do not seem to know that they can bowl around the wicket.
Yeah, this honestly made no sense to me. Remember that over from fizz where he bowled 5 wides. Even the commentators were saying why not bowl around the wicket and finish the over.
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old October 25, 2021, 10:10 AM
NoName's Avatar
NoName NoName is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: April 9, 2011
Location: Sauga
Posts: 10,121

Quote:
Originally Posted by godzilla
Yeah, this honestly made no sense to me. Remember that over from fizz where he bowled 5 wides. Even the commentators were saying why not bowl around the wicket and finish the over.
You're making the mistake of thinking intelligence applies to any of our players lol

Riyad was hyped to be an intelligent captain due to BPL exploits (lol) but he proves to be a dumbass captain like Rahim/Tamim/Shakib
__________________
"How the little piglets would grunt if they knew how the old boar suffered."
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old October 25, 2021, 02:11 PM
godzilla's Avatar
godzilla godzilla is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: March 4, 2009
Posts: 4,559

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoName
You're making the mistake of thinking intelligence applies to any of our players lol

Riyad was hyped to be an intelligent captain due to BPL exploits (lol) but he proves to be a dumbass captain like Rahim/Tamim/Shakib
Gotta miss Mashrafee. Even with 1 leg, this guy was 10x better captain and a communicator than any of these guys. Mushfiq's new comment, look into the mirror lmao ... where do they come up with quotes like this after playing like garbage.
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old October 25, 2021, 03:09 PM
Vahroone's Avatar
Vahroone Vahroone is offline
First Class Cricketer
 
Join Date: January 31, 2014
Location: Indian Ocean
Posts: 407

Quote:
Originally Posted by godzilla
Probably not a good day for you to come and troll us ... Considering how your team just handed a win on a golden platter LOL
Yep, we may have bad days like last night but we'll never be 'eternal minnows'.
__________________
Don't be mean, now.
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old October 25, 2021, 03:37 PM
godzilla's Avatar
godzilla godzilla is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: March 4, 2009
Posts: 4,559

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vahroone
Yep, we may have bad days like last night but we'll never be 'eternal minnows'.
Right ... Same old song, same people. Never get tired of the same sh*t eh. Don't worry, we are busy bashing our own players, no need for outside help
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old October 25, 2021, 07:42 PM
anon4567 anon4567 is offline
Test Cricketer
 
Join Date: February 27, 2015
Favorite Player: Shakib, Mash, Mushy
Posts: 1,656

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingara
Highlights
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NngDumtSZQM


Rubbish bowling and Liton needs to be placed at a certain place in the field from now on where the ball doesn't go.
Litton is one of our better fielder, and he was having a bad day. It was devastating to see him miss 2 very simple catches that was undoubtedly the turning point of the match. I don't think anyone is feeling as devastated with those 2 drops as he is right now.
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old October 25, 2021, 08:01 PM
godzilla's Avatar
godzilla godzilla is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: March 4, 2009
Posts: 4,559

Quote:
Originally Posted by anon4567
Litton is one of our better fielder, and he was having a bad day. It was devastating to see him miss 2 very simple catches that was undoubtedly the turning point of the match. I don't think anyone is feeling as devastated with those 2 drops as he is right now.
It's hard to show any compassion towards someone when they don't even contribute with their primary role. Riad/Mushy/Shakib/fizz has all dropped catches before or during this worldcup. However, atleast they do their primary job properly most of the time. Liton on the other hand, can you honestly justify his inclusion in the team? The least you can do is hold on to those dolly catches ... Which he can't seem to either.
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old October 26, 2021, 07:13 AM
Jadukor's Avatar
Jadukor Jadukor is offline
2019 WC Fantasy Winner
 
Join Date: October 17, 2010
Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara
Posts: 13,977

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vahroone
Yep, we may have bad days like last night but we'll never be 'eternal minnows'.
Amazed that you are still around and still find time to troll like 5 people that log in here. Probably too late for you but maybe try pursuing a healthy hobby?
__________________
Caught Somewhere in Time
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:12 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
BanglaCricket.com
 

About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Partner Sites | Useful Links | Banners |

© BanglaCricket