facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old October 5, 2008, 12:45 PM
Cricket Guru
T20 WC 2010 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: ABD / Kalam / Musta

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
I am in. sorry brothers. eid er jonno late hoe gelo.
Great
so far 8 confirmed BC members. Anyone elseeeeeeeee?

Thanks for the contact info. I will post updates here.

Old October 5, 2008, 01:08 PM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebest
Noc, now we have to decide in which gallary we would sit. So that we could buy the ticket. Usually AB bank is the ticket sponsor. Does anybody have any contact in AB bank?
thebest bhai- Exactly. and my choice would be good old gallery for that. waiting for the ticket selling arrangement for final decision. You, T_E and few others went to Mirpur stadium before.....need suggestions.
I have a contact in AB bank as far as I know. I can talk with her if that is the bank this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarWolf
We need to have a meet up before the match anywhere in Dhaka to make sure that we all can catch up together.
WarWolf bro- I'm thinking we can all meet up in the Kingsukh CNG Station (besides K-Craft shop) which is exactly opposite of the Stadium area- not later than 7:30am if we want better seat in the gallery. Match start time is 9:00am according to CI website. You guys can suggest different idea.
Old October 5, 2008, 01:58 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul Haque

If only I were a bird. Good Luck fellow BCers!
Old October 5, 2008, 01:59 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraz
Nocturnal, if you can't get the T-shirts printed on time, pleasue buy some good red tape as the back up. Use tapes on green T -shirt to make the letters. You have to use the tapes two or three times otherwise it will come off.
red green may not be that visible...

it might be best to just have plain white shirt, and black tape. once the guys are more experienced with these get togethers, they can actually have shirts made and wear those with fancy BD colors.

also noc bhai, don't forget the digital camera to share the pics with us.

#OneTeam1Dream
Old October 6, 2008, 12:40 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: tamim,shafiul,mushy

awwwww,i wish i could go!!!!but even if i do,i would have 2 sit with my dad in the VIP or sth like that(btw VIP is not that bad,people tend to be quite and reserved over there @ the beginning but they crack near the end of the match.i remeber during a zim vs bd match,when the rest of the ground was quite,the VIP stand was on the verge of bursting!)
Old October 6, 2008, 12:42 AM
Cricket Guru

still didn't find anything about tickets on today's newspaper
Old October 6, 2008, 02:12 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Nantu Ghotok

one of my friend has bought the tickets for me so i am not sure where i am going to seat (gallary or box) but where ever i am seating i will be following tigers from the field for sure on 9th...

PS: watch for äshrafull marry me poster... lol
3. Rubel Hossain: Corey J A bowled; BB McCullum caught; JDS Neesham caught
Taijul Islam: T Panyangara bowled; J Nyumbu lbw; TL Chatara bowled
Taskin Ahmed: DAS Gunaratne c Soumya; Lakmal c fiz; Pradeep bowled
Old October 6, 2008, 02:27 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: ZAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocturnal
if Auntu's uncles are tolerate enough to our galagali and biri-cig fhuka then we have few more.......
I know it's an issue while having these sorts of gathering of young guyz like us. That's why Im not 100% confirming u. Coz at the same time the interest they are showing I don't wanna deprive them. If they really want to go I would go separately or I will pm u if they don't. Let's see.

Color of the banner can be green and font should be white. Otherwise it wont be that much visible in TV since there would be only 12 cameras.
Old October 6, 2008, 02:29 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by akabir77
one of my friend has bought the tickets for me so i am not sure where i am going to seat (gallary or box) but where ever i am seating i will be following tigers from the field for sure on 9th...

PS: watch for äshrafull marry me poster... lol
Welcome Home
Fair enough- as long as you are watching on 9th it's all good.
call me if you change your mind later

and I'll keep my eyes on the BOX for your poster
Old October 6, 2008, 02:41 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntu
I know it's an issue while having these sorts of gathering of young guyz like us. That's why Im not 100% confirming u. Coz at the same time the interest they are showing I don't wanna deprive them. If they really want to go I would go separately or I will pm u if they don't. Let's see.

Color of the banner can be green and font should be white. Otherwise it wont be that much visible in TV since there would be only 12 cameras.
sure, PM me

The order for 17 green-red t-shirt is done an hour ago. it's hand paint RED letter over all GREEN t-shirt. they have to paint it twice for nice looking, first white paint then red over it. And we will also have a 10.5 X 3.5 feet banner more like this one without the background animation:

It will say:
BanglaCricket.com
Home of the Tigers' Fans

I will get everything tomorrow evening.....getting excited!!

Now- Plz fellow BC folks Come and Join with us.
and if anyone knows about tickets let me know here. Still I'm in dark

Last edited by Nocturnal; October 6, 2008 at 05:55 AM..
Old October 6, 2008, 02:51 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: ZAR

Good job Nocturnal

This sort of banner I was thinking Green white font on background. It's a great feelings to see u on behalf of all organizing it. Carry on.
Old October 6, 2008, 03:01 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Rafique & Pailot

I wanted to join with u guyz, but some friends and colleges including some seniors are making programme for 9th as well, i may have to accompany them, if that does not work out, i am gonna let Nocturnal know, lets see...making plans is very difficult....

I am also looking forward for the tickets, can't find which bank is selling tickets this time.
Old October 6, 2008, 03:05 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaseer
I wanted to join with u guyz, but some friends and colleges including some seniors are making programme for 9th as well, i may have to accompany them, if that does not work out, i am gonna let Nocturnal know, lets see...making plans is very difficult....

I am also looking forward for the tickets, can't find which bank is selling tickets this time.
join with BC folks, you will get a free t-shirt ....lol
sure PM me or mention it here!
Old October 6, 2008, 11:19 AM
Cricket Legend
ICC WT20 2016 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Hey guys, I am back to Dhaka, really missed my fellow members and BC in this Eid vacation. I just read the posts and really very thankful to Nocturnal bhai for his kind effort that he is making to make this trip a memorable event for BC. But I am very sad to say that unfortunately I'll not be a part of this event. I can't express what I'm felling now for missing this opportunity, but I have nothing to do. As I was out of Dhaka I missed few of my classes and today I just heard from my friends that I'll have to submit a huge assignment within Thursday. This is a very important one for me and I'll have to do it by hook or crook. As Thursday is a national holiday, the date is virtually on Wednesday but as I was absent I may be allowed to submit it personally to the teacher on Thursday. It is a huge one and I don't know how I will be able to complete it within two days, please pray for me. My best wishes to all of those who are going to the stadium and my gratitude to Nocturnal bhai for this great effort.
Old October 6, 2008, 12:14 PM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razi
Hey guys, I am back to Dhaka, really missed my fellow members and BC in this Eid vacation. I just read the posts and really very thankful to Nocturnal bhai for his kind effort that he is making to make this trip a memorable event for BC. But I am very sad to say that unfortunately I'll not be a part of this event. I can't express what I'm felling now for missing this opportunity, but I have nothing to do. As I was out of Dhaka I missed few of my classes and today I just heard from my friends that I'll have to submit a huge assignment within Thursday. This is a very important one for me and I'll have to do it by hook or crook. As Thursday is a national holiday, the date is virtually on Wednesday but as I was absent I may be allowed to submit it personally to the teacher on Thursday. It is a huge one and I don't know how I will be able to complete it within two days, please pray for me. My best wishes to all of those who are going to the stadium and my gratitude to Nocturnal bhai for this great effort.
No worries, may be next time.
Good luck with your assignment.
Old October 6, 2008, 12:32 PM
BanglaCricket Staff
BC - Bangladesh Representative

Favorite Player: Father of BD Cricket

Noc bhai, few of my friends my join in.
I would have a clear figure by tomorrow.

Btw, still no news about tickets.
This is just absolutely ridiculous.
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest [Al-Qur'an,13:28]
Old October 6, 2008, 12:45 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: MAM & MBM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabz

You will get it tomorrow, I guess.

Ajke tara sponsor peye geche. Its some Airline company or whatever.

So sponsor jehetu peye geche, ticket o chapa hoye jabe. Etodin tara sponsor er jonne wait korchilo.
Old October 6, 2008, 12:55 PM
Cricket Guru

Quote:

Confirmed BC member so far: (6)
Nocturnal
Rabz
thebest
WarWolf - bro i don't have your contact number yet!!
samircreep
mac

bc member auntu might join!!

3 of my friends confirmed me and 4 others are on peer pressure
few of your friends....not bad not bad

now the big issue is ticket!! still no clue and we have only one day (8th) after tomorrow. Hopefully things will be OK. Allah borosha
Old October 6, 2008, 01:22 PM
Cricket Legend

I talked with SMHasan. He might join. However his brother in law is in Hospital. So he could not confirm.
Old October 6, 2008, 01:24 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Love them all....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocturnal
Confirmed BC member so far: (6)
Nocturnal
Rabz
thebest
WarWolf - bro i don't have your contact number yet!!
samircreep
mac

bc member auntu might join!!

3 of my friends confirmed me and 4 others are on peer pressure
few of your friends....not bad not bad

now the big issue is ticket!! still no clue and we have only one day (8th) after tomorrow. Hopefully things will be OK. Allah borosha
Please check your PM.
Old October 6, 2008, 01:26 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Favorite Player: bhujee kom

Quote:

Cricket
Tigers-NZ Series
Tickets at AB Bank

Sports Reporter

The tickets for the first and second one-day internationals between Bangladesh and New Zealand will be sold today at selected branches of AB Bank Limited.

Tickets will also be available at designated ticket booths of the stadium.

The first one-dayer is on October 9 at the Sher-e-Bangla National Stadium in Mirpur while the second match will also take place at the same venue on October 11.

The third ODI will be held at the Chittagong Divisional Stadium on October 14 and the tickets will go on sale at AB Bank branches in Chittagong from October 12. Tickets will also be available at the designated ticket booths of the Stadium on match day.

Tickets for the first Test, which starts on October 17 at the Chittagong venue, will be sold at AB Bank branches in Chittagong from October 15 and will also be available at ticket booths of the stadium on each day of the match.

For the second Test, which will begin from October 25 at Mirpur, will be sold at AB Bank branches in Dhaka from October 22 and will also be available at ticket booths of the SBNS on each day of the Test.

http://thedailystar.net/story.php?nid=57586
Old October 6, 2008, 01:36 PM
Cricket Guru

finally some news about ticket selling! no details though!! not even the branch name.
two problems now-
-my contacts at AB bank no more working there, she switches to another bank few months ago
- going to see the practice match tomorrow, what to do? decide where to sit by tomorrow and buy them all together on wednesday or do it individually.....needs suggestion!!
again- my vote would go for gallery!!
Old October 6, 2008, 02:21 PM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarWolf
Please check your PM.
আপনার PM পাই নাই, আমার PM পাইছেন??
Old October 7, 2008, 12:41 PM
BanglaCricket Staff
BC - Bangladesh Representative

Favorite Player: Father of BD Cricket

A massive thanks to Nocturnal bhai for organising the whole thing.
You are making it happen bro.
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest [Al-Qur'an,13:28]
Old October 7, 2008, 12:54 PM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
A massive thanks to Nocturnal bhai for organising the whole thing.
You are making it happen bro.
Rabz bro- ah! not yet not yet, don't jinx it ...lol
I need some luck tomorrow morning...going to buy 17 tickets together...i've got 2 other person helping me .... they showed some ticket selling stuff at some news on TV today....expecting more rush tomorrow... so not going to take any chance and going to bank at 8:55am (before banking hour starts!! )....all together 19 people so far! not bad,eh!! I will give you guys update after having those tickets, HOPEFULLY !!