Thread: Suggestion Box
View Single Post
Old June 3, 2007, 01:57 AM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Development

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammark
Referring to this thread: http://www.banglacricket.com/alochon...ad.php?t=21857 and disturbed by the formatting on the signature, of a certain poster. Increasingly I've been noticing plenty of users, both new and not so new sporting colourful, variable sized and/or picture/emoticon inclusive signatures. I actually appreciate chinaman's stern no-tolerance policy now seeing these, and am raising the issue to the mods. Perhaps mods ought to give a warning to such posters. I'm also contemplating on being b*tch and reporting around posts/users who have distracting sigs.
Policy has not changed. We might seem lenient on not so "in your face" signatures; but rules are still the same. This doesn't mean members should take it into their head and start with all sort of rubbish signature formatting.

Anyway, thanks ammark for notifying. Members are encouraged to use the report post button whenever they see kind of forum rule violation.
They said, "After we turn into bones and fragments, we get resurrected anew?!" Say, "Even if you turn into rocks or iron.[17:49-50] |Wiki: Cold Fusion occurring via quatum tunnelling in ~101500 years makes everything into iron.

Last edited by Nasif; June 3, 2007 at 02:02 AM..