View Single Post
Old July 5, 2017, 04:07 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankees
I'm supposed to just accept your BS while you demand I provide you with census data? .
I did not demand anything.. you brought up census data saying my "anecdotal data" isn't good enough and I asked you to provide the census data that you speak of...

and even had you provided that (i know u wouldn't because i know what kind of argumenter u are... not much of a thinker really)...it wouldn't matter because you don't know how census data work...and how 2010 the last us census data would be irrelevant in a changing demographics as it will lag behind.

Now you are arguing my 5 business post is made up (u should have done that in your initial post) instead of now... because now you sound desperate!!

I dont' care what's richmond hill is called... asking a random guyanese guy "have you visited richmond hill LOL" makes a dumb nonsensical joke... because you can also apply the same for a bangladeshi... he can equally ask you " have you visited richmond hill lol" cuz there are a lot of bangladeshis and mosques in richmond hill.. but it sounds dumb doesn't it??