facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old January 27, 2004, 06:50 PM
Test Cricketer

Default Just a suggestions to all my friends

Hello ppl
Hope you doing good...looking forward to the next tour...as a great and dedicate fan of our cricket and team..I would like to request my friends if possible to try to get the video footage of Zimb players and find their strengths and weaknesses and also discuss the information in this forum and finally let know to our coaches through the media..I know may be it will sound stupid but I think beside all our support over here, it will be another great help to our players. I know coaches know better than us..but may be some of us will find something more important strength or weaknesses of us and Zimb team particuraly. And then we can confirm the media after getting the decision from this Cricket forum and from Cricket gurus over here. Thanks....Also to IT ppl..last time I heard in Indian team and obviously to other big teams they have some analyst who by some type of programs calculate or find out how Tendu should hit the ball in angle and other datas...if any of you guyz can contribute and give suggestions to our team IT consultant..I think that will also be a great help for our upcoming tour.
I know all you guyz are bz with life and reality..so this is just a suggestion ..plz don get mad at me

Old January 27, 2004, 06:58 PM
Retired BC Admin

I have a few pics of Namibian players. Don't know how current it is though.
Old January 27, 2004, 06:59 PM
Retired BC Admin

More:
Old January 27, 2004, 06:59 PM
Retired BC Admin

Last:
Old January 27, 2004, 07:06 PM
Test Cricketer

thanks mr.chinaman..you also one of those great contributors of great pics ..thanks for your great pics before..now I am not sure how you get them ..but if you can analyse the shots, strengths, weakness..and also the weapons and how they Zimb bowlers bowl through pictures and other info it will be great ..i guess
Old January 27, 2004, 07:34 PM
Retired BC Admin

Thanks. Wish I was that lucky to have all those expertise in my bag. But we have gurus and experts among our members. Hopefully they will have some time to shed some lights on the issues you mentioned.

Source for the pics? Cricketnamibia.com