facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old March 31, 2007, 05:52 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Mash,Shakib,Tamim
Default No Chinta, History is in our favor

I have to admit that we have lost to Aussies badly (by 10 wickets). People may say different things, but I would say that simply luck didn't favor us(I am using luck because it was a 22-22 affair. Imagine what would happen to Ponting if our Tamim, Ash, Aftab were firing).

Anyway, remeber our glorious Natwest Series: In the first match, we were humilated by 10 wkts, but in the second match .......we all know what happened in cardiff..remarkable bounce back.

So fans and players, don't lose heart. History is with us.....Work hard, we will be over the moon again Insha allah.

Off topic: SN needs to be rested, it will ease pressure from him. We need bring back ou grand old Javed belim or may be fighter Rajin. I also want to see five bowlers-six batsmen combination. I know that our top order is fragile, but at least we need to give this combination a try.

Old March 31, 2007, 06:36 PM
Banned

okay i believe you! does that make it any better?
really what are you thinking? cricket is a game, history doesn't decide its outcome. we should go out there to create history, not to reminisce over those glorious moments of the past.

as long as we play sensible classy cricket, no matter what history says, the outcome will be in our favour. if history was the determinant of success, indian team was the most experienced in this world cup, and guess what we kicked them out of it.
Old March 31, 2007, 06:43 PM
Cricket Legend
WC 2015 Fantasy Winner

mahmudul bhai you are an inspiring man....i started to like you for that.
Old March 31, 2007, 09:30 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shahriar Nafees

Damn ..bro.. I agree with everything you said.. just not with the dropping SN part, but inspiring!! 5 more matches..a lot. And heck..we are still in the tournament if you say!!
Old April 1, 2007, 12:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by topgun
okay i believe you! does that make it any better?
really what are you thinking? cricket is a game, history doesn't decide its outcome. we should go out there to create history, not to reminisce over those glorious moments of the past.

as long as we play sensible classy cricket, no matter what history says, the outcome will be in our favour. if history was the determinant of success, indian team was the most experienced in this world cup, and guess what we kicked them out of it.
Topgun Bhai,

I agree what you said. But the purpose of my thread was to uplift the moral of the fans after such a humilating defeat. Like you, who doesn't want our boys to play sensible cricket?

And I also agree that our past glory has nothing to do, but at least we can take inspirartion. Remember,

He Otit,
Tumi Gopone Gopone Kaj jore jao Bhubone Bhubone.
Old April 1, 2007, 12:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protic
Damn ..bro.. I agree with everything you said.. just not with the dropping SN part, but inspiring!! 5 more matches..a lot. And heck..we are still in the tournament if you say!!
Bro, I just wanted to rest ( actually axe) him. And rest is good. Refreshing
Old April 1, 2007, 12:49 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Sakib - the real Tiger

I like everything you said...good thinking. Although, I would send in Rajin instead of JO. SN needs to sit out the next match.
Old April 1, 2007, 04:18 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahmudul.alam
I also want to see five bowlers-six batsmen combination.
IMO four bowlers and Seven Batsmen combination is the best for ODI's .