facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old May 17, 2007, 10:54 AM
Street Cricketer

BDFlag Bangladeh have bashed the Indians and clinched the series 1-0

“Bangladesh have bashed the Indians and clinched the series 1-0”. Any Bangladeshi cricket fan would love to believe it despite the reality being likely to differ. I mentioned 1-0 because I hope that rain washes out one match so that it is easier to win the series.
Whatever the results may be we should look for biting out the nerves of the Indians with a fierce fight, something like what happened in Multan couple of years ago. And in doing that we may even win. Bangladesh, being a potential powerful team, are only losing out because of their persisting silly blunders. In every test match, where they have played good for two sessions, they proudly prove themselves minnows playing poor in the next session. It is very important that they prove that they have what it needs to win a test match at least in the last test campaign with Dav. They must play very good I session by session. Best wishes to the team for tomorrow.

Last edited by shahir001; May 17, 2007 at 03:02 PM..

Old May 17, 2007, 11:01 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
BC Design Team

Favorite Player: Shahriar Biddyut

these kind of thread titles, as silly as it can be before the match has even started, should be a big no-no at this board, shahir001.
Old May 17, 2007, 11:19 AM
BanglaCricket Staff

A humble-pie thread in making?
Old May 17, 2007, 11:39 AM
Street Cricketer

May be there is less sense of figure of speech in you Mahir. I am sorry to say but by the title I wished to mean that any one would love to see that on newspaper when the series ends. Probably you did not read through the thread. It says that people would love to believe that when reality is likely to be different. It is what we hope for although we do not expect. The comment you made was very silly. It shows the lack of knowledge about use of words and the message a text carries. I have debated on many occasions and also scored very high on creative writings checked by International boards. I have complete control over my statemnts when I am making anything public. You dissapoint me and I am very sorry to tell you that sir.
Old May 17, 2007, 12:04 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

The title is as silly as me saying a BD player will score 300 where at this point no BD player crossed 200 even. We all wish it but we know expecting something like that and putting it out there is as silly as it gets. Winning debate has nothing to do with non-sense thread titles.

Poor tactics to attract traffic unless it is meant to be a joke.
Old May 17, 2007, 12:07 PM
Street Cricketer

Favorite Player: SACHIN TENDULKAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahir001
“Bangladeh have bashed the Indians and clinched the series 1-0”. Any Bangladeshi cricket fan would love to believe it despite the reality being likely to differ. I mentioned 1-0 because I hope that rain washes out one match so that it is easier to win the series.
Whatever the results may be we should look for biting out the nerves of the Indians with a fierce fight, something like what happened in Multan couple of years ago. And in doing that we may even win. Bangladesh, being a potential powerful team, are only losing out because of their persisting silly blunders. In every test match, where they have played good for two sessions, they proudly prove themselves minnows playing poor in the next session. It is very important that they prove that they have what it needs to win a test match at least in the last test campaign with Dav. They must play very good I session by session. Best wishes to the team for tomorrow.

Bangladesh can not win a Test match against India.The series will be intersting only to see how many days India will take to defeat Bangladesh.As a indian fan i feel that it will be two days for first test match and 3 for next one .
Old May 17, 2007, 12:10 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

kufata ekhon na lagailey hoitona bhaiya...?
Old May 17, 2007, 12:12 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafee & Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by bang
Bangladesh can not win a Test match against India.The series will be intersting only to see how many days India will take to defeat Bangladesh.As a indian fan i feel that it will be two days for first test match and 3 for next one .
You will have to eat your word pretty soon!!!

Anyways, is it BANG for BANGLADESH!!! It seems you are a closet BANGladeshi supporter.
Old May 17, 2007, 12:16 PM

Quote:

...you are as good as shahir001!...way to go both of you!!
Old May 17, 2007, 12:18 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

Quote:
despite all the hype churned out by the indian media, talk about being delusional... ask yourself the question: is it really good to be this gullible?... how do you deal with the reality of india's pathetic performance outside its borders? or the fact that they won the world cup before most of our players were born? dude, we've been doing this for 8 years, and you? you need a therapist bro...
Old May 17, 2007, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahir
these kind of thread titles, as silly as it can be before the match has even started, should be a big no-no at this board, shahir001.
...spot on!
Mods should delete this thread asap before it goes nasty. Much thanks.
Old May 17, 2007, 12:24 PM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
I am kind of forgetful? Mr Frog (bang means Frog in Bengali) could you please tell me who kicked out India from World Cup 2007?
Old May 17, 2007, 12:56 PM
Street Cricketer

Well I find people to be only going by the title and not reading what the message actually carried. We are still the minnows in test cricket, but it is worth looking back to the inaggural test match where Bangladesh scored above 400 and came close to a draw before they spoiled their chances in the second innings. Then they came close to winning in Multan against Pakistan where Buckner turned down appeals for clear LBW couple of times against Inzamam. In the last test series against Australia, they took a lead and could have won the match if the replica had happened against any other team. I said about whatever the results may be there should be a fight. Besides I really do not turn down the chance for a test win and I can give good reasons for it. India will have less of an idea about the present team and Bangladesh has the flare with the players being in form. Bangladesh, however plays very well on their significant mathces. They won against a big team on their last match of their first WC. Then they won against India on their 100th and 150th match. They won at Cardiff when there were strong criticsms about the team. They made the last WC memorable and they are upto give Dav a good payback of his hard work on his last assignment. So time will tell now what is the difference between Bangladesh and India.
Old May 17, 2007, 12:58 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: MAM & MBM

nowadays, Mods not taking any actions on threads like this.. so many useless threads are opened recently..

i think Mods are busy with their works and studies.. as its final time in most of the place..
Old May 17, 2007, 01:13 PM
Street Cricketer

Excuse me my critics, if Bangladesh fails to fight in either of the two matches, I will quit coming to this site. I feel sorry that people were unable to understand the thread. The title was simply the first line of the thread and it was meant to be what people would like to see. newayz, a little more thought on your part would have helped. Thank you.
Old May 17, 2007, 01:15 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Tendulkar

shahir001,you got enough posts in your thread ,be happy.Now bang and shahir001 both of you can play bang-shahir or shahir-beng .Now both of you,aren't your school exams coming soon.

porashona kore je gari ghora chore se.
Old May 17, 2007, 01:15 PM
Cricket Legend

Okay, i am seeing "Bangladeh" for "Bangladesh" for the first time. Is it Bangla Version of the country name?
Old May 17, 2007, 01:24 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Ash,Mushi &Tamim

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Sahastra
Okay, i am seeing "Bangladeh" for "Bangladesh" for the first time. Is it Bangla Version of the country name?
hahahahaha lolz ur funny!!!Bangladeh lolz
Old May 17, 2007, 01:25 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Ash,Mushi &Tamim

Quote:
Originally Posted by orzoon
shahir001,you got enough posts in your thread ,be happy.Now bang and shahir001 both of you can play bang-shahir or shahir-beng .Now both of you,aren't your school exams coming soon.

porashona kore je gari ghora chore se.
hahahha lol playing with names shair-beng lolz
Old May 17, 2007, 01:54 PM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: Sami, Afridi, Asif, Shoby

ohh such a sweet thread ... u kno i really thought bangladesh won that series coz im not following the series properly

PAKISTAN
Old May 17, 2007, 01:59 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: MAM & MBM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Sahastra
oh man u noticed the mistake he made..

He couldnt even write bangladesh correctly.. Bechara..
Old May 17, 2007, 02:54 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Rafiq and Tendulkar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohel NR
despite all the hype churned out by the indian media, talk about being delusional... ask yourself the question: is it really good to be this gullible?... how do you deal with the reality of india's pathetic performance outside its borders? or the fact that they won the world cup before most of our players were born? dude, we've been doing this for 8 years, and you? you need a therapist bro...
Old May 17, 2007, 07:50 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Tareq Aziz

Quote:
Originally Posted by muradnyc
nowadays, Mods not taking any actions on threads like this.. so many useless threads are opened recently..

i think Mods are busy with their works and studies.. as its final time in most of the place..
True.
Old May 18, 2007, 03:41 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: All BD team players

fingers crossed!!!
Old May 19, 2007, 12:45 PM
Club Cricketer

The writer of dis thread is new n ve no experience in crickteing language,So,plz forgive him n give him some chance to open another good thread....