facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old August 23, 2005, 08:28 PM
Club Cricketer

Default Not a signle player from Bangladesh!

I think this is conspiracy.

Not a signle player from Bangladesh in the world XI for one day and test! Even after performance of Ash against Australia.

The chairman was Gavaskar of India, what we can expect!

http://www.cric8.com/news.asp?

Old August 23, 2005, 08:29 PM
ODI Cricketer

You are expecting too much. All of the players picked are better than any Bangladesh players, face facts.

The selectors job was to pick a squad of the worlds best performers. They can't pick Ash on a few good efforts in England. Look at his average.

Edited on, August 24, 2005, 1:30 AM GMT, by Rob.
Old August 23, 2005, 08:49 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sangakkara

Rob, I afraid you missed the inner sarcasm of this thread created by the Indian dadababu. He was deliberately trying to make a farce out of BC fans' reaction about Ash and Masrafee issue of the Asian IX.
Old August 23, 2005, 09:18 PM
Cricket Sage

Ya I think its a conspiracy against all Bangalees DadaBabu. And on top of that how come Ganguly Dada was not even selected? too bad too bad ....
Old August 23, 2005, 10:01 PM
Cricket Legend

i Think it was unfair to leave out CHaminda Vaas and Inzamam but I dont think Bangladeshi players deserved the chance. Sangakkara was left out while Boucher was selected!!!!!

Edited on, August 24, 2005, 3:01 AM GMT, by cricketboy.
Old August 23, 2005, 11:38 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Bossman, Imran Khan, Viv

Quote:
Originally posted by Dadababu
Not a signle player from Bangladesh in the world XI for one day and test! Even after performance of Ash against Australia.
Ouch. I scored 10,000 runs and they took Viru.
Old August 23, 2005, 11:47 PM
First Class Cricketer

I think Dada is out of form. He should be given a break in playing Indian cricket too. If he was in Australia he will never be in the team. He should be taking rest, practising cricket, practising domestic cricket, and then he should be selected if he perform well in domestic cricket.
Old August 24, 2005, 11:01 AM
Street Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by Dadababu

.........its all over, Bangladesh made a history defeating India.......... what a great moment of this country's cricket history!! ..............Indian dressing room stunned to see such a victory, they do not believe thier eyes! .......this cricket is a funny game, you can expect everything in a result in ODI........ its a day of Bangladesh and they defeated mighty India.......... What a great match it was!...........
Why one should not say, 'never invite the Gavaskar of India to Bangladesh to the commentary team....... BabuBhaia, are you happy now?
Hey anyone remember this dadababu's post against ashraful & mashrafe's inclussion to Asian XI, and made argue of their losser captain Ganguly? any body seen his past posts...........????!!!!
You are playing dadababu?! And you are caught and bawled!
Cheers Ash & Mash!
Old August 24, 2005, 11:10 AM
Club Cricketer

This Dadabau kows sarcasm, interesting. Does he also know his great Dada is not in the team with 10k+ runs.......Bad luck for the Dada, it all started when he lost to BD, The Tenth Team in cricket.....
Old August 24, 2005, 11:36 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Stop criticizing our Great Dada danguly. If you speak loud enough the indian Cricket board may hear your cry and drop him from the World Cup team. And that my friend I don't want to see. let them cherish the 10k + batsman as long as they can. I would love to see Ash facing dada's spin and mash's dot balls against dada.
Old August 24, 2005, 11:59 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Nantu Ghotok

Gangully needs to play more Dangully....
Old August 24, 2005, 02:16 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Brian Charles Lara

4 Players scores 10000 runs in odi and only one of them was selected. And when i saw Inzi was not in the squad, i was the happiest man in the world. Inzi wanted to lead the world XI and took afro-asia cup too seriously.
Old August 24, 2005, 02:20 PM
Test Cricketer

Who they gonna take from Bangladesh ? All their batting avg is way less 20+ and bowling economy rate is over 5 an over . But they should take those people who plays on the streets even they play better than our national team players . :P
Old August 24, 2005, 04:13 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib

Any Bangladeshi player would find it hard pressed to find a spot even if there was a second world XI. To me the only cricketer who seriously deserves a consideration in the team in khaled mashud. He is without doubt one of the best glovesman going around. But his inexperience keeping to quality spinners, batting ability and of course the very fact that he plays for bangladesh counted against him. But the absence of Inzy, Vaas and Dravid (ODI) was pretty appalling. If you ask me, Shoaib Akhter might be good enough to represent World XI in ODIs but his test record is not nearly good enough to guarantee him a place.
Old August 24, 2005, 04:21 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by roaring tigerz
Any Bangladeshi player would find it hard pressed to find a spot even if there was a second world XI. To me the only cricketer who seriously deserves a consideration in the team in khaled mashud. He is without doubt one of the best glovesman going around. But his inexperience keeping to quality spinners, batting ability and of course the very fact that he plays for bangladesh counted against him. But the absence of Inzy, Vaas and Dravid (ODI) was pretty appalling. If you ask me, Shoaib Akhter might be good enough to represent World XI in ODIs but his test record is not nearly good enough to guarantee him a place.
Khaled Mashud is a good player . A player should be well-matured after playing 100 odi what he is gonna play in his next tour . Best glovesman is "Adam Gillchrist" if he misses a catch it mean noone would have had it in the whole world . Bangladeshi players can get chance in 5th world best X1 for sure .

"Shoaib Akhter" did take lot of wickets when he last played the test matches in Australia in every test match against Aussies . So , here we go . "Graem Smith" is a better skipper than any other odi team in the world .