facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old March 4, 2010, 05:57 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mustafizur Rahman
Default Dispatches: Islamic Forum Europe (IFE) - Britain's Islamic Republic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqBRJNYhrLk

Over exaggerated but very credible claims. Please watch the full video. It is about how a branch derived from Jamaat-E-Islami is infiltrating mainstream British political parties including the ruling Labour party. And how the Labour government is supporting and funding them instead of secular community organisations. Very Interesting.

Old March 4, 2010, 06:01 PM
Cricket Guru

For members outside UK:
http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...rch_type=&aq=f
Old March 4, 2010, 06:13 PM
Street Cricketer

I have watched this program and I have to say it was a direct attack on the Muslims. They claim that the IFE is an extremist organisation when in fact the IFE has worked extensively with other community organisations, with the council, educations and the police, but they have claimed that they are some how influencing the Tower Hamlets council to somehow create an 'Islamic republic' as so they say, but in fact there was no proof even by their secret recordings have proved nothing of that extent.

I have to say it was mainly about Bangladeshi politics the IFE being affiliated with the East London Mosque in turn with Jamaat-e-Islami and the other being secular Bengali organisations which support the Baishakhi Mela. There was no proof of sharia law being created in Tower Hamlets, and they have used this because of Muslims having control in a borough. They say when Muslims dont engage you are uneducated or are potential terrorists, but when Muslims do engage they call us fundamentalists, and this is what has been presented in this terrible Dispatches documentary.
Old March 4, 2010, 06:30 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Mash,Shakib,Tamim

I have not watched the video, but as far as I know, Jamaat-E-Islam's main objective is to preach the views of Maududi. Many people know Maududi as one of the great scholars of Islam while in fact Maududi secretly harbored a dangerous motive in his heart and that is misinterpreting Islam to make it agree with some western and secular values that he believed in. He however did that so subtly that many people fail to understand that from his books. In fact a careful study of his books have revealed that in some issues, the stance of Maududi was direct opposite of Ahlus Sunna Wal Jamaah.

The West in fact knows very well about groups like Maududi, Ahmedia, Qadiani minorities of Islam, who in fact are different than the mainstream Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jamaah in many ways, and the West always do them a favor in the name of protecting the rights of minority and human rights and fund them secretly to preach their interpretation of Islam and promulgate what they believe. A few months ago a British MP visited Bangladesh and had meetings with the leaders of Qadiani communities.

Look at Delowar Hossain Saiedi. So much knowledge and yet he could neither dismiss nor stop preaching Maududi theory because allegiance to Maududi and his theory is must to remain in Jamaat e Islami. I have zero respect for Delu Maulana, and that is for two reasons: 1. He was an active Razakar and killed many freedom fighters. He used to supply girls to PAK camp and there is very valid proof about it. 2. He has kept his moustache such a way that is totally anti-Sunnah and a alem of his his caliber cannot do that. 'Shoytaner moto pakano goof' is enough for me to dismiss this moulana from my book.

And in general, what interpretation of Islam teaches cutting the 'rog'? You decide.
Old March 31, 2010, 09:13 AM
Street Cricketer

Well said BD Shardul. Re: your comment about supplying girls to the Pak camp - and proof - do you mind elaborating further please.

Re: Bangladeshi politics, if Jamaat-e-Islami is involved then there is good reason to worry. Not being welcome in Bangladesh, they are obviously trying their tricks here. Islamicising Bangladesh is too difficult, with our secular history, so I guess they find it easier here, attacking cultural organisations that they would find hard to do back home. I find the Sylheti/Dhakaiya obsession weird as well - and it seems to infiltrate too much of Tower Hamlets politics here.

Good documentary - if the IFE have nothing to hide, they will not mind exposure.
Old March 31, 2010, 01:14 PM
Cricket Legend

Why is Shardul shown as banned??!
Old March 31, 2010, 03:31 PM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by soniaAfroz
Well said BD Shardul. Re: your comment about supplying girls to the Pak camp - and proof - do you mind elaborating further please.

Re: Bangladeshi politics, if Jamaat-e-Islami is involved then there is good reason to worry. Not being welcome in Bangladesh, they are obviously trying their tricks here. Islamicising Bangladesh is too difficult, with our secular history, so I guess they find it easier here, attacking cultural organisations that they would find hard to do back home. I find the Sylheti/Dhakaiya obsession weird as well - and it seems to infiltrate too much of Tower Hamlets politics here.

Good documentary - if the IFE have nothing to hide, they will not mind exposure.
The correct term would be Sylheti/Non-Sylheti. And IFE is actually pretty mixed. There are a lot of Non-Sylheti members at the top of the IFE. Muhammad Abdul Bari, the Secretary of Britain's Islamic council and one of the founding members of the IFE is from Tangail.
Old March 31, 2010, 03:35 PM
Cricket Guru

Shardul bhai has been banned? I enjoyed reading his posts. I hope the mods review their decision sometime.