facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old March 4, 2008, 12:45 AM
Cricket Legend

Default Alot of cricket

helloooo guys,omg!!! you wont believe how much cricket i had in bd and i even saw mashrafe and razzak in a superstore and saw athar ali khan in the chittagong airport,i must say mash,razzak and athar all three of them are tall,specially razzak and mash became a bit healthy ,but i saw that athar had cats eyes for the first time i realised that,and i also saw a few domestic matches aswell,it was a great time in bd,Let me tell you guys about other stuff i saw in bd,i went on the cittagong cantonment and lived there for a few days it was fun i even made some friends there,then i went for a haircut (which i hate so much),i also learned how to play guitar and composed a few music on my own,i even learned proper batiing footwork and bowling is now changed into pace in the slinging action and i already got 2 wickets in a row for that ,thats it maybe more but cant remember them all at once lol,but honestly it wasnt that much fun in bd,i mean 4 months wasted sitting at home,we didnt even go to cox bazar in which we go every year.

Old March 4, 2008, 01:04 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Wasim Akram

But you should have concentrated on your study
Old March 4, 2008, 01:18 AM
Cricket Legend
WC 2015 Fantasy Winner

All study no play = A perfect dull boy :-)
Old March 4, 2008, 01:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhrubo
helloooo guys,omg!!! you wont believe how much cricket i had in bd and i even saw mashrafe and razzak in a superstore and saw athar ali khan in the chittagong airport,i must say mash,razzak and athar all three of them are tall,specially razzak and mash became a bit healthy ,but i saw that athar had cats eyes for the first time i realised that,and i also saw a few domestic matches aswell,it was a great time in bd,Let me tell you guys about other stuff i saw in bd,i went on the cittagong cantonment and lived there for a few days it was fun i even made some friends there,then i went for a haircut (which i hate so much),i also learned how to play guitar and composed a few music on my own,i even learned proper batiing footwork and bowling is now changed into pace in the slinging action and i already got 2 wickets in a row for that ,thats it maybe more but cant remember them all at once lol,but honestly it wasnt that much fun in bd,i mean 4 months wasted sitting at home,we didnt even go to cox bazar in which we go every year.
Now, what's in it for us?! What should we comment about??!!
And, you know...we do NOT need any more bowler, rather, you should have learnt how to bat. Incase we need you in Tests!!!
Old March 4, 2008, 03:10 PM
Cricket Legend

glad to know u had a good time dhrubo
Old March 4, 2008, 03:18 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

pictures? autographs? if not all jhari. jhari'tey dunia choley na. Sohel bhai Haji'r biriani khawaisey?
Old March 4, 2008, 06:57 PM
Cricket Sage

glad u had funn..next time i go to BD i'm def going to Coxbazar..
Old May 4, 2008, 11:30 PM
Cricket Legend

umm mods i am sorry to bring this thread up but i forgot to reply to this thread,sorry
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandpiper
But you should have concentrated on your study
haha I didnt need to study until the last month in bd,I already worked hard in my final 5th grade exam and Aced it thanks to Allah, before the time we came to bd and i need a break
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalpurush
Now, what's in it for us?! What should we comment about??!!
And, you know...we do NOT need any more bowler, rather, you should have learnt how to bat. Incase we need you in Tests!!!
Well nothing actually , but i just wanted to share,lol i dont need to learn batting cause i already topped a few matches with a 200+ strike rate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangladesh_sy
glad u had funn..next time i go to BD i'm def going to Coxbazar..
thanks bhaiya,we didnt get to go to cox's bazar this time for some reason,i hop[e you have fun btw.

Last edited by Dhruvo; May 4, 2008 at 11:37 PM..
Old May 5, 2008, 01:04 AM

[quote=Dhrubo;687802]umm mods i am sorry to bring this thread up but i forgot to reply to this thread,sorry
quote]

Pls. don't be sorry.
You are indeed an interesting person. I wish you would keep playing cricket and lead our nation to glory...
Old May 5, 2008, 05:55 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: MASHRAFE MORTAZA

Quote:
helloooo guys,omg!!! you wont believe how much cricket i had in bd and i even saw mashrafe and razzak in a superstore and saw athar ali khan in the chittagong airport,i must say mash,razzak and athar all three of them are tall,specially razzak and mash became a bit healthy
you saw mash???? how lucky!! no fair.. i wanna see mash... tell me.. where exactly did you see him? i mean as in which superstore?? what was he doing?? what was he wearing?? did you like.. umm.. get his autograph or something?? you saw mash and razzak together?? did they have anyone else with them??
you got to live my dream man.. i'm happy for you.. but insha allah.. one day.. one day i WILL meet mash.. if nothing else.. i will meet him..

Last edited by crikfreak; May 6, 2008 at 05:52 AM..
Old May 5, 2008, 03:59 PM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mash and Sakib

Quote:
you really did had fun and you was so lucky because you saw mashrafee and razzak,before going to that shop i asked you 100 times to take me with you but you said no and didn't take me but i will go oneday and see 10 players or more together without you,but i am happy that your dream came true hehe and atleast i saw athar ali khan.
Old May 5, 2008, 04:11 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib, AB De, Amla

NICE!!!! I am glad you enjoyed. But you are no match for my pace bowling and aggressive batting, ISNAAD> DHRUBO lol lol lol
"And be true to every promise- for, verily you will be called to account for every promise which you have made." - [Al Qur'an - 17:34]
Old May 6, 2008, 12:50 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Lara

Quote:
Well nothing actually , but i just wanted to share,lol i dont need to learn batting cause i already topped a few matches with a 200+ strike rate!
You should be an automatic choice to the BD test team.