facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old November 23, 2016, 12:26 AM
Cricket Savant

Thumbs down Let's vote off members! (BC Last Man Standing)

Hola holy psychonauts!

Cwth strumming zenzizenzizenzic-witted yours truly for reappearance. This is purely fictional, and for fun, but let's play along.

There are currently about 16,091 members with each sprouting their bobble-heads up like frikkin mushrooms on roids every day that makes Warren Buffet's compound effect negative score like Tiger. (Not our team, but then again given they like to stay in low scores so it applies,but I digest...)

This thread will poss'bly get locked faster than Al-Furqaan getting friendzoned in San Franciso but given the influx in populace it behooves (stole that word from Zunaid) to scheme this sieve, so let's just play along in this Piggy-meets-Shirley Jackson bizarre and zany Survivor, Dancing with the Stars, Bachelor all rolled into one h j b r l goulash-vomit jogakhichuri adventure.

Assume, every week we must choose one uncanny unhappy milksop then verily cast your vote for that poor soul (not Poorfan lol! but he certainly qualifies) and we shall resume following singular fortnight (I don't know a fancy word for seven days so let's make it biweekly) as if that person is mutedly on ignore.

Week 1
My vote goes to Dilscoop
Reason: He gets into argument too much, triggers and gets easily triggered, so I guess his raison d'etre is basically to distort gigabytes like a troll feeding troglodyte.

When we whittle down to a single person out of this 16,091 that person wins...nothing. Well actually he does win nothing because nothing will stop him from getting voted off the island.

Five more votes (we settle on six because it is first of 666 and is an unlucky number in Abyssinian culture, actually it's not, but hey when did we ever let facts get in the way here in BC... ) will have Dilscoop given the cold shoulder or as Jay-Z rattles:

If you feelin' like a pimp person, go and brush your shoulders off / Ladies is pimps too, gon' brush your shoulders off /

Nothing personal but for this week my vote goes to...

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles

Old November 23, 2016, 12:36 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Don't want to jinx anyone

I vote for Zeeshan to be banned, ironically as this is perhaps the best wordsmithed thread opening in the history of BC!
Old November 23, 2016, 12:57 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

You couldn't hit me back on the Mushy thread because Big Brothers showed up, so you worked so hard to come up with a WHOLE new thread "idea" to get back at me. Awwhh! Thankkkkyou Zeeshan. I feel so special.

Zee past few days. No wonder you were so quiet lol

Old November 23, 2016, 12:59 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

In all honesty, jokes aside, take it easy bro. Sheesh! I didn't think I hit your nerves that hard! If it helps, fine, I vote Dilscoop too. Anything to help a bro. But leave my avatars out of it! They didn't do anything to you.

Tally:
Dilscoop- 2 votes
Old November 23, 2016, 12:16 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

16000 members on the roll.

Only 5% active, semi-active, semi-semi-active.

Sounds like the US electorate.
Old November 23, 2016, 12:21 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

Why can't we 'vote' off the ones who are known trolls (post count less than 10, banned within 10 days of joining, IP address suspect)?
Old November 24, 2016, 12:20 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul Haque

After hurting my already sleepy eyesight by reading this thread,

I VOTE for CAL-exit, this will take care of lot of troubles.