facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old May 6, 2010, 06:02 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Shabbir rahman Roman
Angry Bcb and our cricket history

I've always been a positive cricket fan of tigers...but after the loss against australia i m too much frustrated...i really don't know when our professionalism will increase...we are far better team than zimbabwe and positioning at no.9 but unable to remove "MINNOWS" tittle...when we'll become a strong team??? I had some thoughts n want to share with u friends...i think we are unlucky that we didn't have a good bcb who knows the real formula to improve our cricket...you can see the world cricket is improving with their marketing and management policy....that time was not too behind when India, England and Newzealand both were in big trouble in world cricket...but they changed the whole scenario significantly...India had IPL, Newzealand had Vettori and England got some real performer....these all happened cause their board had plans...and come to our bcb..they don't even have a permanent CEO...it's true we having competitive leagues but the nation is unable to follow those...cause the broadcasting rights to those nonsense channels like ATN...who don't have a minimum picture quality and nothing to say bout the production...even Zimbabwe had their t20 league with Super sport now come to our stadiums...how long we'll see the BAMBOOS N SHAMIANA??? No chairs on our stadiums is our national shame...i m sure that they will arrange wc2011 with those bloody look of stadiums...for these reasons our cricketers and coaches are not respectful to BCB. We need Saber hossain again....not this Loiitta anymore who don't have any personality Jamali was far better...JAGO BCB JAGO...make some moves as early as possible

Old May 6, 2010, 06:34 PM

Shocky - welcome to BC mate.
Old May 6, 2010, 06:35 PM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tamim/Mashrafi/Mahmudulla

Totally agree wiv u 'Shocky' I am still very upset wiv the loss against Australia. we can only move our cricket forward and produce talented players if only we have a completely new BCB, employ only the ex players who have more love for the game, rather than the corrupted politician who doesn't no anythin about cricket. It really hurts when we see our team looses a match wen we r ment to win comfortabley.
Old May 6, 2010, 07:29 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Rafiq and Tendulkar

We were close but simply could not win those matches because our players have unsettled mind sets in the crucial times of those matches. Hope they keep on improving or what else we can expect from them as fans.
Old May 7, 2010, 04:00 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: tamim,shafiul,mushy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shocky
I've always been a positive cricket fan of tigers...but after the loss against australia i m too much frustrated...i really don't know when our professionalism will increase...we are far better team than zimbabwe and positioning at no.9 but unable to remove "MINNOWS" tittle...when we'll become a strong team??? I had some thoughts n want to share with u friends...i think we are unlucky that we didn't have a good bcb who knows the real formula to improve our cricket...you can see the world cricket is improving with their marketing and management policy....that time was not too behind when India, England and Newzealand both were in big trouble in world cricket...but they changed the whole scenario significantly...India had IPL, Newzealand had Vettori and England got some real performer....these all happened cause their board had plans...and come to our bcb..they don't even have a permanent CEO...it's true we having competitive leagues but the nation is unable to follow those...cause the broadcasting rights to those nonsense channels like ATN...who don't have a minimum picture quality and nothing to say bout the production...even Zimbabwe had their t20 league with Super sport now come to our stadiums...how long we'll see the BAMBOOS N SHAMIANA??? No chairs on our stadiums is our national shame...i m sure that they will arrange wc2011 with those bloody look of stadiums...for these reasons our cricketers and coaches are not respectful to BCB. We need Saber hossain again....not this Loiitta anymore who don't have any personality Jamali was far better...JAGO BCB JAGO...make some moves as early as possible
PERFECTLY PUT!mirpur is jus not good enough.we don't hav a permanent digital scoreboard,the second most expensive seats in the"special enclosure" are under shamiana,the seating capacity just not good enough for WC.the board shold have members like aminul islam bulbul and md.rafique.only then can we actualy bring out our true colours.great bd players like aminul islam bulbul work for cricket development of china when it's our countrywhich needs them more but no,we can't have them on the board because of f****** politics!
Old May 7, 2010, 04:19 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Lara

Actually, the BCB is much better than our overall situation. You do not expect some organization being professional when the whole country is corrupted.
Old May 10, 2010, 02:36 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Dale Willem Steyn

If we compare with other sports federations of our country, BCB is the best. But not enough compare to International level.
Old May 11, 2010, 04:56 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: ZAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baundule
Actually, the BCB is much better than our overall situation. You do not expect some organization being professional when the whole country is corrupted.
But the standard of BCB is very poor.
Old May 15, 2010, 06:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
You do not expect some organization being professional when the whole country is corrupted.
Full Stop.
Old May 18, 2010, 09:29 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
+10
And city folks, cream of the crop, lies, deceives, tries to cut corners in every chance they get. Village folks are dominated by the morols and chairmans'.

We are worse than the people of jahelia. Those weren't Muslims.

It is coming!! Great danger awaits.
Old May 18, 2010, 09:49 AM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Ice Man, Chatter Box

The BCB at the end of the day will always be a reflection of all things Bangladeshi. If you can accept that, you will start to realize that it isn't as bad as it may seem. Even with all the lack of professionalism, we'll make it to number 4 or 5 or 6 in the rankings some day, no less and probably no more.