facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Other Sports > Other Sports

Other Sports Talk about other Bangladeshi and International sports.

Old January 10, 2005, 07:00 PM
First Class Cricketer

Default Football or in U.S Soccer

English premier League

1. Chealsea pts. 55
2. Arsenal pts. 48
3. Man Utd pts. 44

spanish soccer (LFP)

1. Barcelona
2. Valencia
3. Real d. Madrid

The greatest team aren't the greatest anymore
( Manchester united, Real de Madrid)

Edited on, January 11, 2005, 1:55 AM GMT, by desi_pride.

Edited on, February 23, 2005, 1:02 AM GMT, by desi_pride.

Old January 11, 2005, 11:41 PM
Cricket Legend

Is not the greatest team aren’t the greatest anymore, but the competition has grown tremendously due to coming of like Abramovich. He has literally changed the EPL competition with his massive spending spree. Back then, Premier League basically was arsenal and M.U show, now it has changed with Chelsea coming into the picture with one of the best roster in Europe. It’s simple is that. Spend money bring in best players from other club. You will get result. and I believe they will. So watch out for Chelsea, they might repeat M.U hat-trick of winning UEFA CUP, FA cup, and Premier league in the same season.

Btw why aren’t you considering Barcelona as the greatest team of all time. I mean they were more dominant in the 90s than real was in previous era. So If I were you, I would put Barcelona in that list along with bayern and Milan.
Old January 14, 2005, 11:57 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by rassel
Is not the greatest team aren’t the greatest anymore, but the competition has grown tremendously due to coming of like Abramovich. He has literally changed the EPL competition with his massive spending spree. Back then, Premier League basically was arsenal and M.U show, now it has changed with Chelsea coming into the picture with one of the best roster in Europe. It’s simple is that. Spend money bring in best players from other club. You will get result. and I believe they will. So watch out for Chelsea, they might repeat M.U hat-trick of winning UEFA CUP, FA cup, and Premier league in the same season.

Btw why aren’t you considering Barcelona as the greatest team of all time. I mean they were more dominant in the 90s than real was in previous era. So If I were you, I would put Barcelona in that list along with bayern and Milan.
Milan isn't in spanish league
Old January 14, 2005, 12:20 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by desi_pride

What do you think i didn’t know that dude? :duh:Anyway, since you’re talking about the greatest team of all time. I thought Milan belong second to top of that list. Then comes M.U. and Barcelona and so on.
Old January 18, 2005, 04:01 PM
First Class Cricketer

Default ha !

Quote:
Originally posted by rassel
Quote:

What do you think i didn’t know that dude? :duh:Anyway, since you’re talking about the greatest team of all time. I thought Milan belong second to top of that list. Then comes M.U. and Barcelona and so on.

hahaha you dindn't get it did you.
i wasn't talking about the greatest team i was talking about the position of team in those league.

Edited on, January 22, 2005, 1:11 AM GMT, by desi_pride.

Edited on, February 5, 2005, 8:22 PM GMT, by desi_pride.
Old February 7, 2005, 10:20 PM
First Class Cricketer

will soccer remain the world most popular sport or not ?
i don't know if it's true but i heard that basket-ball is going to be most popular sport in a few year.
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????
Old February 8, 2005, 01:10 AM
BanglaCricket Multimedia

Soccer follows the rule of economics "Law of diminishing returns"... the more skilled worker u enter into a system the output increases at first and then increases at a decreasing rate as u go on adding and then starts to drecrase as more is added... Thats exactly what happened with Man Utd and Real Madrid...

Manchester United have started to rebuild... Madrid keeps doing the same mistake... you cannot have too much of a good thing in one place... its bound to backfire...

Valencia has struggled to reach the top flight of Spanish league... they dont have really big names... but what they have is a team of players who have the urge to make it big and thats what makes a good team.

Barcelona suffered the big name syndrome a while back... and saw their hold on the spanish league slide away... but they have reformed and indeed they are a good team now...

Madrid was a perfect team till the big name signing was Figo... all the additions after that have caused them to go down... Zidane was still ok i guess... manageable... then Ronaldo was the first nail on the coffin and Beckham and Owen just sealed the lid shut... I am a hardcore Real Madrid fan... and it pains to see them suffer like this... but i found it amusing when Morientes scored the winning Monaco goal in the Champions league q-final last season.... that was indeed a moment to remember...
Old February 8, 2005, 01:11 AM
BanglaCricket Multimedia

And look at Chelsea... the russian dude bought players like crazy... but the players arent the biggest names... they have a lot to play for and look where they stand... at the top of the league with a 7 point lead... now thats impressive...
Old February 22, 2005, 08:08 PM
First Class Cricketer

UEFA CUP

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Porto vs Internazionale
Barcelona vs. Chelsea
Manchester untid vs. Ac Milan
Bremen vs. Lyon

Guess who will win !
Old February 24, 2005, 08:53 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
UEFA CUP

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Porto vs Internazionale
Barcelona vs. Chelsea
Bremen vs. Lyon

Guess who will win !
thats champions league
Old February 24, 2005, 08:27 PM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by rajibpaulrana
Quote:
UEFA CUP

Porto vs Internazionale
Barcelona vs. Chelsea
Bremen vs. Lyon

Guess who will win !
thats champions league

.oops: my bad