facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old February 11, 2003, 02:13 PM
Cricket Legend

Default look at the bright side

i realize some folks will drop out at this point. but those who remain, look at the bright side. we shared the worst moment of bangladeshi cricket today, the very worst imagineable embarrassment. it cannot be any worse than it is now, so things from here on out can only get better.

as for the 11 men, especially the batsmen, who represented us today, i have nothing to say.

Old February 11, 2003, 02:23 PM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Founder

Favorite Player: তামীম, শাï¿
Default rafiq bhai

I didn't realise you were this naive.
The worst ? Well, Sumon and his croonies have news for you, you have not seen nothing yet. Wait till we finish last (yes, behind Holland as well) in the cup.

After that, watch us getting bowled out twice in a day after Australia bats till lunch on the first day and scores 400+ runs. That will the only first of two test (the second test in the series off course) where this unusual phenomenon will take place.
Old February 11, 2003, 02:32 PM
Cricket Legend

i still don't think getting bowled out to australia twice in day will be as humiliating as losing without a fight to canada. hope no one kills themselves in bangladesh today over this. it is eid after all.
Old February 11, 2003, 02:46 PM
Club Cricketer

this is just so humiliating...just a moment ago i was all smiles seeing that canada was all out at 180...i sure dont want to see bangladesh at the bottom of the table.the ONLY consolation is that we r not the only one and pakistan also lost- to australia; and that too by 82 runs while bangladesh lost by 60 runs...not too comforting but well, we dont have much to cheer abt.
Old February 11, 2003, 02:48 PM
ODI Cricketer

This is not a joke but I almost had an accident. I realize I was very upset with the Bangladesh game. But if anything I will stick with this site even more. We are all hurt. Others won't understand our feelings. We can share the pain together. That is all of us in this board.
Take care everyone.
Old February 11, 2003, 04:08 PM
Cricket Legend

Default bright side?

There is no god damn bright side!!! We freaking lost to Canada!!! We don't even have the satisfaction of publicly flogging the BD players! What the f*u*c*k!
Old February 11, 2003, 07:31 PM
Cricket Legend

Subho, why are you getting so worked up? I thought you knew that this was going to happen. You know what, I hope that our Test status gets taken away. We are a disgrace to cricket. We should go back to playing football, where we can atleast win regional tournaments once in a while. If Bangladesh can lose to a side made up of amateurs, who play their cricket on 2 feet of snow, we are obviously playing the wrong sport.
Old February 11, 2003, 11:42 PM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Founder

Favorite Player: তামীম, শাï¿
Default Gulla dandi

Until China and Japan picks up the game, we have a good chance of finishing runners up behind india. Ofcourse, we might get tough cut from sri lanka, Pakistan and nepal ...

Anyways, as soon as I see enough interest in gulla dandi in this board, i will slowly migrate this site into our unofficial GD site. I do thing we canmigrate some of our cricketers in the national team. i think masri for one has promise.
Old February 12, 2003, 12:43 AM
First BC Member

Favorite Player: A successful cricketer
Default We will go all out for 1

I was thinking in the same line too rafiq that now there is no way that we can go further down since losing to Canada.

But the thing is that we have not yet made a world record by getting all out for just 1 run in a one day international - breaking Zimbabwe's 38 all out against Sri Lanka. And that 1 run too coming as a leg bye.

Old February 12, 2003, 01:57 AM
Club Cricketer

thats the reason y i joined the board...everyone else would be busy laughing or making fun of BD...no one understands how embarassing it is for us fans.