facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old February 24, 2006, 04:38 AM
Banned

Default Mashud's cheating spoils Bangladesh victory

It is now proven that Khaled Mashud cheated with that catch. U can argue but it was simple cheating.

It was a difficult period to bat as the ball was dancing around due to heavy moisture and overcast conditions. This wicket put Sri Lanka even more on the defensive and at the end of over 10 then they were 19/1. If not for Mashusd's cheating it is possible that Sri Lanka would have made a few more runs making things difficult for the Tiger-bhais.

If roles were reversed, Bangladeshis would have been screaming death now, that cheating by SL cost them victory.

So be fair. Beat Sri Lanka fair and square in the third match and then you could can celebrate without any skeletons in the cupboard.

P.S. To make matters worse poor Mubarak-bhai's been fined too. I can't help laughing at the guy too...Hi heeee ! Better luck next time sireeeee !

Old February 24, 2006, 04:42 AM
Test Cricketer

hkooraham Dada! apni mone hoy ae Thread ta miss korechen
Old February 24, 2006, 07:15 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by hkooraham
It is now proven that Khaled Mashud cheated with that catch. U can argue but it was simple cheating.
Why disguise yourself as a critique of your otherself maharookh?
Please don't tell me that losing mubarak cost them the game, that is an utterly irrational conclusion.
We've been the subject of many unfair decisions including rashid latif's and Jone's, but that neither stopped people from venting criticism of our cricket, nor did the pakistani and English supporter stop short of celebrating their victories.
So, be realistic and stop opening useless threads.
Thanks
Old February 24, 2006, 07:24 AM
Test Cricketer

I think he is an Indian bangali.I was searching his post and most of the time he posted many negative comments about our cricket team.So i am not much surprise to see this thread title.Just waiting for his next delivary.
Old February 24, 2006, 07:30 AM
Cricket Legend

He is mahrookh spelled backwords
Mahrookh admitted it somewhere that it's actually him,but as the name is spelled backwords,the emotions are also opposite too
Old February 24, 2006, 07:41 AM
Cricket Legend

here it is

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by ZunaidH
So what's up with "hkooraham" (reverse of maharookh") talking to himself mahrookh? Is this some kind of "loosing game syndrome"?
Yeh ! Dead right, you are !
The names is the mirror image as my thinking's the opposite. That's what inspired my nickname.
Old February 24, 2006, 09:01 AM
Test Cricketer

Khaled mashud cheated, so what??

Bottom line is, we won.. who cares about what hapepned in the field..
Old February 24, 2006, 09:18 AM
Cricket Legend

That was a wrong decision like other two dismissals in the game. Did not you see how JO was given LBW? I did not see SN's sneck though but heard from the commentators that the ball was not even near to the bat.

See my friend, these all are part of game. Yes agree that Pilot could volunteer in the decision but how can you expect that when the decision was given by the umpire already? And also from a country who is not used to getting many SL wickets!

Take it easy and don't be panic on such incidents. Take the result as we all took it all over the world.

Alright, hope we will present you a clean, fresh and much more sporting win tomorrow!
Old February 24, 2006, 09:20 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

[ ]

Quote:

It was a difficult period to bat as the ball was dancing around due to heavy moisture and overcast conditions. This wicket put Sri Lanka even more on the defensive and at the end of over 10 then they were 19/1. If not for Mashusd's cheating it is possible that Sri Lanka would have made a few more runs making things difficult for the Tiger-bhais.

If roles were reversed, Bangladeshis would have been screaming death now, that cheating by SL cost them victory.

So be fair. Beat Sri Lanka fair and square in the third match and then you could can celebrate without any skeletons in the cupboard.

P.S. To make matters worse poor Mubarak-bhai's been fined too. I can't help laughing at the guy too...Hi heeee ! Better luck next time sireeeee !
Edited on, February 24, 2006, 2:27 PM GMT, by reverse_swing.
Reason: mod.content: language. Please show some decency!
Old February 24, 2006, 09:32 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: আশরাফুল

Guys, you might like to visit this thread.

http://banglacricket.com/alochona/vi....php?tid=14849
Old February 24, 2006, 09:32 AM
Club Cricketer

It is interesting that now All Mighty Sri Lankan or Anti Bangladehi Fans are crying for ONE wrong decision. Am I hearing it right? That's an improvement!!!
Old February 24, 2006, 10:35 AM
Cricket Legend

"It was a difficult period to bat as the ball was dancing around due to heavy moisture and overcast conditions. This wicket put Sri Lanka even more on the defensive and at the end of over 10 then they were 19/1. If not for Mashusd's cheating it is possible that Sri Lanka would have made a few more runs making things difficult for the Tiger-bhais."

I am not condoning Mashud's catch. But let me put it this way - If Umpires had gotten all their decisions right, then BD would've won by 7-wickets!

The match wouldn't have been as close as what it turned out to be. So thank god for small mercies.
Old February 24, 2006, 11:00 AM
Street Cricketer

That was not cheating. It was art of Keeping....... bd win the game..... that's all