facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old May 22, 2003, 10:54 AM
Administrator
Operations & Administrations

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza
Default To Shahid

Pls stop this fight against Arnab now on. Everytime you have posted something against him, it seems he is right and you are going for it. Pls dont do that.

You have to remember certain things. There are 4 moderators here. We will do the talking if someone needs it. Also, this board has over 100 registered members and many also comes who simply reads. Now if they see this bashing for someone making a post, they might never come out of their shyness to post. We dont want that. So do not make comments on anyone. Just comment on cricket.

Help us make this board more friendly and popular.

Old May 22, 2003, 11:07 AM
ODI Cricketer

Default To Rajputro

I do not want to post anything about Arnab and i have no fight with him. I have never seen him post about cricket. See his last few posts and you will rarely find him posting about cricket. He just picks on young guys out here and makes annoying and useless posts.

I come here just to have meaningful discussions about cricket and especially Bangladesh cricket.
Old May 22, 2003, 12:04 PM
First BC Member

Favorite Player: A successful cricketer

Shahid, I think your matha khub gorom hoye jai kau tomar somporke kichu kharap bhabe bolle, Arnab, eta money hoy akhon theke amader shobar mone rakha uchit je Shahid erokomi. And that oor ei shobhab bodlate kichuta somoy lagbe.

Shahid, don't mind that ami ashob kotha banglay bolchi, karon ami chai na amra Bangladeshira chara aar kau tomar ei durbolotatuku dekhuk. So from now on, I think that amra shobai jara bangla jani, abong jara jara ei messegeta porchi, tara shobai Shahider byapare ektukhani sohanubhuti dekhai, karon ami Shahider bhitore potential dekhte pachchi ja die o akdin amader cheyeo bhalo bhalo upodesh dite parbe akdin. The kind of potential that all the test playing nations and also the ICC had seen in Bangladesh - no matter what Bangladesh's performance is now.

And Shahid, the "Lose It" poll that you gave in the other thread including the "Lose It, but for 2 years" is now only 30% - i.e., only 3 persons have voted in that.

And the rest 70% i.e., 7 persons have voted "Keep It".
Old May 22, 2003, 12:33 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim, Riyad, Ashraful

People say that Latin languages are Romantic. But I think Bangla is the most sexiest language in the whole universe. What do you guys think??
Old May 22, 2003, 01:11 PM
Cricket Legend

This romantic environment inspired me to write a poem.....

This for you Shahid.....

Begin:

I know I can
Be what I wanna be
If I work hard at it
I'll be where I wanna be

Be, B-Boys and Shahids, listen up
You can be anything in the world, in God we trust
A batsman, bowler, maybe a better poster
But nothing comes easy it takes much composure
So think before you post, try to be artful
it will only make you look good and cool.

Now I conclude:

If the truth is told, the youth can grow
They learn to survive until they gain control
Nobody says you have to be gangsta, Hoes
Read more learn more, change the globe
Ghetto children, do your thing
Hold your head up, little man, you're a king

Peace!!!
(hope I don't get sued)

[Edited on 22-5-2003 by Orpheus]
Old May 22, 2003, 07:35 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Fehmida, now you seem to like Shahid more than me eh. :P But I didn't see him uploading his pic although he wanted it.

(Peace.....Just a little joke to cool down the environment)

Well I get tempered easily too but only when people speak uncorrect things or non-sense about me. Otherwise I'm okey.

Orpheus, you shouldn't get sued.... you deserve an award for that nice little thing you wrote. Two thumbs up for that and a loud applause from me.

[Edited on 23-5-2003 by ehsan]
Old May 22, 2003, 07:37 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Default Pppeeeaaaccccceee needed!!!! Does any one sell it? Where can we buy it?? [Lol]

Shahid when I asked you that "stop pulling my legs" by that I meant the same as wt Rajputro bhai said "stop commenting on others". I would request the same to Arnab bhai. If you have to comment plzzzz be polite and use your words rightly. This is the way to run this board smoothly. I remember that my debate started with Shahid when he commented uncorrectly about me being in race with him to become a VIP member, which cause a lot of problems in this board. So, everyone pls stop commenting non-sense about each other. Plzzzzz Stooooopppppp!!!!!!

For Amit, plz... don't give threats. This is not Mumbai/Bombay where you could use your tapori tone. You don't know about the mastan (in other words --> taporis) of Dhaka, if you would then you wouldn't have commented. (This is no threat but a friendly advice) Well I know it was obviuos for you amit to get tempered when Arnab commented those things but you need to get more realistic about what you say.

Shahid Arnab bhai's suggestion wasn't bad that we should adjust ourself when we get to new place. In other words we should see the way how others post then post according to what the place demands.

[Edited on 24-5-2003 by ehsan]
Old May 26, 2003, 07:06 AM
ODI Cricketer

Arnab, lets take our fight, if there is any to u2u and lets not spoil the board. Seeing after what fwullah said in Bengali and ehsan said, i also want PEACE

Orpheus, nice poem

Amit, Get realistic. Think that Aus would win 3-1.

Ehsan, i dont fight with anyone. Nice post anyway.

Fwullah, I know that there is a lot of potential in BD. We are going to produce a Sachin Tendulkar or a Wasim Akram soon. Nice post in Bengali.
Old May 26, 2003, 02:22 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Shahid why don't you and Arnab become friends. Forget fight it was just only debate. Don't keep anything wrong about anyone in your heart.

Go for friendship, it is the best way to live in this world -> make friends.

[Edited on 26-5-2003 by ehsan]
Old May 26, 2003, 09:43 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Arnab,
Who is a dumbass you'll get to know when you read my post clearly. What I said to Shahid was dat it wasn't a fight it was just a debate. Why are using rediculus words like "dumbass", if I want I can call you worse things than that but I won't cz I want this board to run smoothly which unfortunately you don't want. Save your suggestions for yourself. For your kind information there was nothing in here about "post numbers". Stop messing with everyone. Arnab I feel you don't really want to get respect from us and if you do then respect us too. Give respect and take respect.

[Edited on 27-5-2003 by ehsan]
Old May 26, 2003, 11:36 PM
ODI Cricketer

Arnab, you have a poor vocabulary. Look at your post in the thread "WI can create history today" where you said

Quote:
Oh how I long to see that bastard waugh's rat-face right now!
Is this the way to write about cricketers by calling them "bastard"s ??? I think you need to learn how to speak proper english.
Old May 27, 2003, 12:46 AM
Cricket Legend

Waugh IS a bastard. He epitomizes all that is dirty and unsportsmanlike in cricket.

----

Yeah, that's a new word for you Shahid. "Epitomize". Look that up in the dictionary.

[Edited on 27-5-2003 by Arnab]
Old May 27, 2003, 01:31 AM
Cricket Legend

Default HEHE THREAD

A new logo for Banglacricket:
Banglacricket.com - Improving your lexicon!!!

Isn't it a shame that this thread got 15 replies??? and still on top of the board??

I am just wondering ... why ppl even read these thread. My excuse:

There is a theory.... I don't the name of it but I call it "Monkey Theory". It goes like this: If you give significant number of monkeys significant number of typewrites, they will eventuallly produce a sonnet of Shakespeare.

So basically I am just expecting that post!!

But in real life, it doesn't work! Few days ago, they gave few monkey some typewriters ..... and the monkeys bang the typewriters on each other's head!!!

SO what was the point of this post: NOTHING!!
Old May 27, 2003, 04:46 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Michael Slater

So many times i've thought of ditching you guys cos of stupid fights and countless attacks on Australia Cricket/Cricketers
Old May 27, 2003, 08:33 AM
Club Cricketer

Default Ehsan, Shahid and Arnab,

U 3 guys are quite unrealistic and Anti-Indian. U guys are making a lot of fun of me and i am sure all u 3 guys would be found crying when India win the series 4-0 against Aus. I also said once that India will atleast "reach the finals in the world cup" when no one gave India a chance to reach super - 6s and on saying so, lot of guys from other countries made fun of me. They all are now crying. India did make it. Also, over 90% of my predictions come true.

Also, India are a far-far better team than Australia. Indians have never been involved in match-fixing, dopes, chucking or bar brawl. We have the most gentlemanly cricketers. See Aus, look at Mark Waugh - Fixer, Glenn McGrath - Comments at Sarwan, Lehmann - Rascist comments to a Sri Lankan cricketer, Brett Lee - Chucker. Also, Aus couldnt chase a small total of 290 against a weakened WI team and that too when Aus were full - strength. Ind chased over 300 twice against WI, although one was a crowd-disturbance whwn we were 200/1 after 27 overs and also the epic 325 over Eng. All were without Ind being full-strength. Even Kenya can beat Aus easily. See, they had Aus in trouble at 117/5 at one stage. Had Kenya got over 225, they would have won! See, Aus are a poor cricket team who cant even play sensible cricket. India will win 4-0 against them and this will happen.

Also, another thing, I know about ur Bangladeshi cricket more than u guys know urself.

[Edited on 27-5-2003 by amit]
Old May 27, 2003, 12:49 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Also, another thing, I know about ur Bangladeshi cricket more than u guys know urself.

Orph you were right. This is a hehe haha huhu thread. lmao.
Old May 27, 2003, 01:07 PM
ODI Cricketer

hey amit.....

what do u know more than us about bd cricket .............

indians are the creators of Match Fixing...

u see Hansie Cronje was introduced by Azharuddin.......... and u know the rest....

if England fans are the champs of Hooliganism in football ........then Indian fans are champs of Hooliganism in Cricket....

u say Brett Lee as a chucker.....well yes he may be!!!!!!!!........ Harbajhan singh is also a chucker.........he was found guilty......

tendulkar was found guilty of ball tempering in last SAF tour ........

well its tough to forget the BAMBOOZ u got from the Aussies in WC final.......

finally....... the a team which havent won any away test series for last 15 or 16 years ....will never won against a team like AUS....

Indian team is very good in ODI.......
i admit it.....but not it TEST..........

U r still tigers in your home and pussy cats outside............

amit !!!! think before u write something..

[Edited on 27-5-2003 by nasifkhan]
Old May 28, 2003, 12:34 AM
First BC Member

Favorite Player: A successful cricketer
Default Really? Amit

Quote:
An easy question: How many times was Ashraful dropped on his way to the maiden test century?

Another easy question: Who is Akram Khan? Now a good question: Why is he so important for Bangladesh cricket?

A hard question: What is the name of the Bangladeshi player who was chosen to be 1 of the 12 players to play for Pakistan before an International match?

One last question: How many players have played for Bangladesh National Team since 1997 ICC trophy win?
Old May 28, 2003, 01:01 AM
Club Cricketer

Default Ur replys -

Ehsan - I do not live in Mumbai/Bombay as u said. I am a 17 year old Indian living in New Delhi, India. I am no tapori or bhai/vhai type.

Nasifkhan - Pakis are the creators of match fixing, not India. Harbhajan is not a chucker. Brett Lee, Shoiab Akhtar and Muralitharan are. U guys are making fun of us just due to a bad game. Letme tell u, India lost in the 2 matches against Aus to to poor team selection. The selection of the team was done by a bunch of jokers who couldnt select a decent team. Had VVS Laxman and Ajay Ratra been included, India would have won.

Fwullah - Ur Answers -

1. Ashraful was dropped 3 times on his way to his maiden test century which he made in his first test in the Asian test championship against Sri Lanka in 2001.

2. Akram Khan is one of the former captains of Bangladesh. He led BD to the famous win in the 1997 ICC Trophy. He also hit an important 50 in the match against Holland due to which ur team was able to qualify for the 1999 World Cup. He has recently retired from international cricket. He has scored 972 ODI runs at an average slightly over 25.

3. Athar Ali Khan

4. 24
Old May 28, 2003, 01:36 AM
ODI Cricketer

u r a real idiot amit.............

u can search in the internet to find all the Match Fixing scandals that has happened over the last 20 years.....

In 90% of the scandals ..... an indian is involved.........

Four indian players are banned from cricket for match fixing.............

and anothers thing u have answered.......wrong........

Athar Ali Khan didnt play for Pakistan ....

Raquibal hasan once was selected in the pakistan national team....

do u know there is a great demand of indian cow in the World.....

and U r a real INDIAN COW.....
Old May 28, 2003, 01:43 AM
ODI Cricketer

Amit, How do you know about our BDi cricket more than us ??? You also forgot one thing in your post. Bangladesh would beat Australia easily.

Old May 28, 2003, 03:21 AM
Cricket Legend

I'm keeping out of this
Old May 28, 2003, 03:25 AM
ODI Cricketer

H_fan, have you become scared that BD would beat Aus ? That is Doorbins prediction as well. Watch for the biggest ever upset in cricket history in the 3rd ODI at Darwin.
Old May 28, 2003, 03:43 AM
Cricket Legend

If that happens i'll be delighted
Old May 28, 2003, 03:56 AM
ODI Cricketer

Default Let me think over it

You are an aussie, but still you would be delighted if BD beats your team! We also have amit as a BDi fan here but he would never want BD to beat his team, India. I think your first team is BD.