facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old March 14, 2006, 02:19 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib
Default 9/11 Loose Change

Loose Change

Its a very different perspective of 9/11.
However, there seems to be so many of these documentaries around. So I wont go into discussing whether the claims are justified or not. I found the facts(?) quite amusing to tell u the truth.

Edited on, March 14, 2006, 8:27 PM GMT, by Nasif.
Reason: Title clarified

Old March 14, 2006, 02:50 PM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Development

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

You must watch the http://www.911inplanesite.com/
In Plane Site Google full video.

And also http://www.letsroll911.org/

Evidence is very strong. I have watched all these DVDs and come to my own conclusion.

Among million other thing discrepancies, its just impossible to put a plane in that hole of pentagon! Amazingly the lawn didn't even scratch

But to just say everything is "conspiracy theoy" would just be foolish. No harm in trying bitter melon once in a while.

All of these videos are avaliable through google video, torrents and other form. The original clips and images used in these videos are also available google video and other sources if some poeple are thinking of manipulation or forgery.

I think everyone should watch it to see what is hidden and what is real.

Edited on, March 14, 2006, 8:55 PM GMT, by Nasif.
Old March 14, 2006, 03:07 PM
First Class Cricketer

yea... some of the facts have been too significant to ignore....
i guess we can never really know for a fact... but good to see these things coming up nonetheless... talk abt freedom of speech/expression in the land of opportunities...
Old March 14, 2006, 03:16 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by nayef
yea... some of the facts have been too significant to ignore....
i guess we can never really know for a fact... but good to see these things coming up nonetheless... talk abt freedom of speech/expression in the land of opportunities...
Well, at least we know as a fact now that most of what we were told and shown is not true. That itself is an achievement. Finding out what really happened and who really did it is another story.

In the end truth prevails
Old March 14, 2006, 04:43 PM
BC Editorial Team

I always did find the Pentagon and the Pennsylvania stories fishy. While I don't necessarily believe that this was all a US conspiracy, there are some loose ends which beggers scepticism.
Old March 14, 2006, 05:15 PM
Cricket Legend

well not based on this video only, but the president and the authorities of U** are the worst with cover ups. They shud learn from our BNP/Awami MPs & leaders how to steal (or do wrong) without a slightest chance of getting caught.

Well I certainly enjoyed the video (quite strong claims) and there are more & there will be more like this in the future.

Did anyone see the video (in BBC or Yahoo) abt the president of U** saying 'no one can predict a hurricane'.... etc etc (abt hurricane Katrina) followed by the hidden tape recovered where it shows that national meteorology sth warns him repeatedly abt the hurricane and he also said that he'll take necessary steps immediately..... (and after that 1400 ppl died in New Orleans)

This guy always cracks me up (the best comedian in his class)
________
Mercedes-benz bionic history

Last edited by ialbd; February 19, 2011 at 11:32 PM..
Old March 14, 2006, 09:41 PM
First Class Cricketer

Whats interesting to note is the massive amounts of contradictory info. Truly a lot of food for thought!
Besides, most of the sources named in these documentaries are explicitly mentioned (names, websites).

but yea... they've done a messy job of blocking these out ... lol... i mean .. a plane crashing and vanishing without trace
Old March 14, 2006, 11:23 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: TAMIM IQBAL

What a terrible cover-up! They need training from Bangladesh on this specific matter.
Old March 14, 2006, 11:25 PM
ODI Cricketer

So far all I have seen is "Fehrenhite 9/11". None of the others in available in Bangladesh. Also, paying google/yahoo by credit card is impossible for a regular person like me due to the unhealthy FC regulation rules of Bangladesh Bank.

Is there any way that one of you could make the video's available online. I can promise one thing, once I get my hand on one of those, it will be spread throughout Dhaka (Non-Commercially).
Old March 15, 2006, 12:33 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by zakirc
Is there any way that one of you could make the video's available online. I can promise one thing, once I get my hand on one of those, it will be spread throughout Dhaka (Non-Commercially).
These videos are available all over the net, mosty through torrent sites. u2u me if want to find the torrent.

Also, highlights and most clips are available here:
http://www.question911.com/links.php
Old March 15, 2006, 01:00 AM
Chief Moderator

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

You can also download these Google videos(.gvi format) from Net. Then use software like VirtualDub to convert them into the format of your choice.
Old March 15, 2006, 01:06 AM
Administrator

We do have a propensity to believe the most outlandish claims don't we? Sometimes, the simplest explanation is the most logical explanation. Remember Occam's razor? It pains me to see seemingly intelligent folks fall prey to all sorts of urban legends and conspiracy theories.
Old March 15, 2006, 01:37 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Zunaid
It pains me to see seemingly intelligent folks fall prey to all sorts of urban legends and conspiracy theories.
জুনায়েদ ভাই আমিও তাই ভাবতাম। কিন্তু অনেক পর্যবেক্ষনের পর এখন মোটামুটি বলতে পারি আর যাই হোক মিডিয়া এবং সরকার আমাদের যা শুনিয়েছে তা সম্পূর্ণ সত্য নয়। কে বা কারা করেছে তা পরের কথা। আগে জানা দরকার যা আমাদের জানানো হয়েছে তা আদৌ সত্য কি না।

conspiracy and theory may not go together all the time. I think theory that can be verified and evidence that can be seen should be taken at least as some what of a fact

Edited on, March 16, 2006, 12:26 AM GMT, by Nasif.
Old March 15, 2006, 01:49 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: TAMIM IQBAL

Quote:
Originally posted by zakirc
So far all I have seen is "Fehrenhite 9/11". None of the others in available in Bangladesh. Also, paying google/yahoo by credit card is impossible for a regular person like me due to the unhealthy FC regulation rules of Bangladesh Bank.

Yow Bro, you can download the movie for free from google video. Thats what I did. Yow can also download google media players if you want to view the video on your desktop. If you want to give other people a copy, then you should get a video converter and covert it to vcd, mpg, dvd format as your heart desires, Xilsoft video converter is good, you can get it for free, via torrent sites.

Edited on, March 15, 2006, 6:52 AM GMT, by mshakir56.
Old March 15, 2006, 08:51 AM

Favorite Player: Mashrafee Mortaza

I must say, the video is very convincing, to say the least. First off, it did show "proofs" and "facts", whether they are made up or not is up to the viewers to find out. the most amazing thing to me was the footage of the building collapse, where they magnified the small blows just a few floor below the wave of collapse. There is only two thing possible here: they edited the video to add those, or there were bombs.

fahreinheit 9/11 pointed out on on another important fact that this video just went over very quickly. that is the strategic plan created by jeb bush and co on sept 2000. now, everything is happening what the plan proposed, right? and it was possible because of 9/11. most logical explanation here is that, they knew what was coming, and put icing to the cake so that they can use it to fulfill their plan.
Old March 15, 2006, 09:47 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

I have seen some part of the videos. Very strong logic. However, how do you explain the cell phone calls from the planes to the loved ones? What happened to people on board?

Modifing video is easy now-a-days. Concealing truth, Naah! That's not going to happen.

Can't really buy that it wasn't a domestic aircraft. no administration would dare risk that kind of stunt. This type of moves involve more that 100 people at least. A leak would do it for the republicans for years to come.
Old March 15, 2006, 10:10 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cats_eye
Can't really buy that it wasn't a domestic aircraft. no administration would dare risk that kind of stunt. This type of moves involve more that 100 people at least. A leak would do it for the republicans for years to come.
I think the point is not who did it or point finger at administration, but rather what we know is not the full truth. Lies all over the place.

In regards to cell phone calls please see details on experiments done to see if successful calls can be made at the speed and altitude of a jet plane (i have quoted part of the conclusion below):
http://www.physics911.net/projectachilles.htm
http://www.physics911.net

Quote:
As was shown above, the chance of a typical cellphone call from cruising altitude making it to ground and engaging a cellsite there is less than one in a hundred. To calculate the probability that two such calls will succeed involves elementary probability theory. The resultant probability is the product of the two probabilities, taken separately. In other words, the probability that two callers will succeed is less than one in ten thousand. In the case of a hundred such calls, even if a large majority fail, the chance of, say 13 calls getting through can only be described as infinitesimal. In operational terms, this means "impossible."

At lower altitudes the probability of connection changes from impossible to varying degrees of "unlikely." But here, a different phenomenon asserts itself, a phenomenon that cannot be tested in a propellor-driven light aircraft. At 500 miles per hour, a low-flying aircraft passes over each cell in a very short time. For example if a cell (area serviced by a given cellsite) were a mile in diameter, the aircraft would be in it for one to eight seconds. Before a cellphone call can go through, the device must complete an electronic "handshake" with the cellsite servicing the call. This handshake can hardly be completed in eight seconds. When the aircraft comes into the next cell, the call must be "handed off" to the new cellsite. This process also absorbs seconds of time. Together, the two requirements for a successful and continuous call would appear to absorb too much time for a speaking connection to be established. Sooner or later, the call is "dropped."
Edited on, March 15, 2006, 3:11 PM GMT, by Nasif.
Old March 15, 2006, 11:15 AM
Cricket Legend

There are 2 sorts of "conspiracy theories" surrounding that event.

The first type is mostly BS such as "4000 Jews didnt attend work that day"

The second type is not always utter tripe.

I dont believe that the CIA itself planned the whole event.
But I wont be surprised if its found that CIA intentionally didnt follow soem leads they may have obtained.......
Old March 15, 2006, 11:18 AM

Another very small buy realy fishy thing, Mom this is Firstname Lastname

No one will ever do that.

and that japanise looking lady........ she was talking as if she was in a regular plane trip. where was the sign of panic in her voice?
Old March 15, 2006, 03:02 PM
First Class Cricketer

The cell-phone incident was nicely explained in the Loose Change. If the passengers were able to call so clearly from 32,000 feet, why did UA need to set up a transmission box so that passengers can use cell-phones on a later trip?

It also mentioned that some company actually had the technology to reproduce a persons voice by listening to a 10 second clip!

I think the authorities just planned this whole incident to their own advantage. It also somewhat points a finger to how much of the "owning up" was really done by Laden himself.

The wackiest of all these was the flight 93 which apparently landed at Cleveland airport and had all 200 of its passengers missing! And the fact that there was simply no trace of the plane "crash" on the field minutes after it fell from the sky is sth which didnt sound very convinving

Edited on, March 15, 2006, 8:03 PM GMT, by nayef.
Reason: adding stuff
Old March 18, 2006, 08:51 PM

It seems like I'm not really able to download them to my harddrive. can someone please post a walk thru about how to download it to harddrive?

thanks in advanced.
Old March 19, 2006, 07:14 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

1. Go to http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...F11+conspiracy

2. Make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off.

3. On the right there is a drop down menu specifying what you wish to download for (Windows/Mac, Video iPod, Sony PSP). Choose your desired option and click on the download button.

4. If you pick Windows/Mac, you will need to download the Google Video Player. If you haven't already got it, it will start to download the player. Select Run/Open when prompted to install it. The video will be downloaded automatically after the Video Player is installed.

5. If you choose Sony PSP or Video iPod, the download will start. Save the video file. If the download does not start automatically, right click the link, and select 'Save As'.

Hope that helps anyone wishing to download the truth!!!

Edited on, March 19, 2006, 12:15 PM GMT, by abdulw11.
Old April 1, 2006, 02:42 AM
Administrator

Just remembered these lines from Holmes.

"It is an old maxim of mine that when you have excluded the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

* The Adventure of the Beryl Coronet (1892)