facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old May 4, 2009, 01:49 AM
Test Cricketer

Default Boka nan on mash

Hi guys,

any one saw boca's interview where he commented on mash saying "he works the hardest behind the scene blah!blah!) on setmax last night.

i seem to miss it, hoping u guys could elaborate or post a link

cheers

Last edited by dash; May 4, 2009 at 01:55 AM..

Old May 4, 2009, 06:27 AM
Cricket Legend

Nah I didn't see it but I want to hear more of it
Old May 4, 2009, 10:51 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: MASHRAFE MORTAZA

i missed it too... my friend saw it... then called me up and told me... apparently some guy called gaurav kapoor was talkin 2 buchanan... and then the goes like " this is what all the bangladeshi's are asking.... WHERE IS MORTAZA???"... and then boka goes lyk.... mash has done a lot for us... he's extremely hard working and very impressive... etc etc etc... and then gaurav kapoor asks him so where is he?? so boka goes like "there are still a few games left for us... and there might still be a chance of him playing... other than that... i can't say anything else..."..............

i think this was pretty much what he said.... not 100% sure though since i dint watch it myself....
Old May 4, 2009, 04:25 PM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Development

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by crikfreak
i missed it too... my friend saw it... then called me up and told me... apparently some guy called gaurav kapoor was talkin 2 buchanan... and then the goes like " this is what all the bangladeshi's are asking.... WHERE IS MORTAZA???"... and then boka goes lyk.... mash has done a lot for us... he's extremely hard working and very impressive... etc etc etc... and then gaurav kapoor asks him so where is he?? so boka goes like "there are still a few games left for us... and there might still be a chance of him playing... other than that... i can't say anything else..."..............

i think this was pretty much what he said.... not 100% sure though since i dint watch it myself....
Summary: "he ain't playing"
They said, "After we turn into bones and fragments, we get resurrected anew?!" Say, "Even if you turn into rocks or iron.[17:49-50] |Wiki: Cold Fusion occurring via quatum tunnelling in ~101500 years makes everything into iron.
Old May 4, 2009, 04:39 PM
BC Editorial Team

Who cares. I want a PO'd Mash
Old May 5, 2009, 04:13 AM
Test Cricketer

thanks guys
Old May 6, 2009, 04:33 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Nasir Hossain/Dale Steyn

i want mashrafi to do a shoaib akhtar on his team mates and the coach, in the changeroom.
Old May 10, 2009, 12:04 PM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Founder

Favorite Player: তামীম, শা

Translation - he works the hardest but I just don't like the complexion of his skin, also, he does not have the "right" passport. So, what if he is a world class player, I'd rather be playing MH cause he atleast has the passport.

As for asking for more foreign players. Would allow him to field fewer brown (Indians and Masri) people in the team. That's the lamest excuse for not playing Masri (or even Mendis). IF Masri was the captain, he would have been kicked out after 3/4 games UNLIKE McCullum.
Old May 10, 2009, 12:16 PM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Founder

Favorite Player: তামীম, শা

Contribution from Bhokha's brigade: 6,0,0,2, a combined total of 8 runs out of 123. So much for a BATTING strategy. Contribution from Dada 44.
Old May 12, 2009, 09:30 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Ian Bell

Guys, Mash is not playing because KKR don't have a single star Indian batsman. As a result the skipper is forced to include international players who are primarily batsman. In fact, of the allotted 4 international's quota McCallum chose 4 internationals batsmen on few occasions to upgrade the KKR's batting make up. The lack of batting depth in KKR becomes abundantly clear when Morne Van Wyk and Angelo Matthews are given spots as batsmen. In an attempt to strengthen the batting McCallum overlooked and neglected KKR's bowling problems and selected XI that lacked genuine wicket taking bowlers. This imbalance in selection and mismanagement of international players's quota of 4 cost them at least couple of games in my opinion where they had put together substantial scores of 150+ to 160+. I am not talking about not playing Mash exclusively, they've not picked Mendis on many occasions even though spinners have been very successful this year in the IPL and cost them dearly.