facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old April 9, 2011, 07:17 AM

Favorite Player: Tamim,Ash,Mash,Shakib
Default Shakib's Reaction after today's match

Post here when you get any news related to the topic..
Im starting..
Shakib - In this pitch you cant chase something around 270.. We haven't had a good world cup and hopefully we'll do better in the upcoming matches.. We've to stick together and keep excuting our plans [qouted from match presentation-cricinfo]

Old April 9, 2011, 07:19 AM
Administrator

Then you should have forfeited your innings and not even come out to bat.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
Old April 9, 2011, 07:20 AM
Administrator

I think JS sissification has succeeded 100%.

Old April 9, 2011, 07:28 AM
Banned

JS has been coaching Shakib in giving excuses very well. Xtend his contract for 10 more years.
Old April 9, 2011, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunaid
I think JS sissification has succeeded 100%.

He should get a raise then!?
Old April 9, 2011, 07:31 AM

Favorite Player: Innocent Bird

If u knew it was not possible to Chase then why didnt u ask the official that BD won't bat..this could have saved billions of fans time as well as tumor prem korar time...

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)
Old April 9, 2011, 07:32 AM
Administrator

Well to be frank, we Desis are experts at excuses. We start pretending and making excuses even before we start just so that if we screw up, we can say, "not my fault, I told you ....". Example is all the pre-game drama for Mash. Now he had the excuse. It goes for all of them. These arenot men, these are boys who have been spoilt rotten. Have they ever had to own up. Has anyone ever stood up and said, "the buck stops here. My bad.".

Old April 9, 2011, 07:34 AM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Founder

Favorite Player: তামীম, শা

Explain the SR from both Tamim and Shakib, they just did it to secure their spot for the future. Selfish batting. There was no intention of winning this match. Next time, make that announcements so we can go back to sleep and dream of heroes, instead of staying up and hoping someone would stand out as a hero.
Old April 9, 2011, 07:35 AM
Cricket Legend

With mentality like "cant do that, cant do this" they cant go far. Its not like they were chasing 500.

Major attitude change needed. They have to put more time on practice as well

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)
Old April 9, 2011, 07:39 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib, AB De, Amla

i wish I was the coach of the team....

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)
Old April 9, 2011, 07:50 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

A little better bowling and fielding wouldve got them <250 for sure. This is not a 270+ wicket. That said no excuses for not trying.

Old April 9, 2011, 07:55 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Umpires!

Looks like the coach has successfully planted the "excuse" syndrome into our captains head.

After this series when JS will leave for good, he will give a long list "excuse" as why he failed and could not done better. I bet his excuse list was prepared before he even took the job. He will quick to take credit for makig Tamim, shakib WC player, increasing some avg, indvidual performance...too bad no other TEST team will buy his marketing speech, nobody. JS just ruined his career, the failure goes with him. He gets an F and that will hunt him forever.
Old April 9, 2011, 08:02 AM
Administrator

We already had the excuse culture, the coach reinforced it and gave them the the additional strength in the belief they can't do it and is NOT worth trying. Salut!

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)
Old April 9, 2011, 08:14 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Brian Lara

It is a losing culture, losing begets losing...and everyone is down at the moment.

I think a majority of the team currently walk on to the oval expecting to lose.

The players needed a debrief after the WC, and we needed some hard questions to be asked(not with regards to the results in the WC, but our attitude and how we went about the matches), and then with a new 4 year cycle starting up for the WC, a bit of house cleaning was necessary.

Instead, we changed almost NOTHING, and the changes we made raised more questions than they provided answers for.

When we do play next after this series?

Last edited by F6_Turbo; April 9, 2011 at 08:55 AM..
Old April 9, 2011, 08:23 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

they r a bunch of non believers.
I kept myself away from posting in match threads untill we win or show some real fight after the SA defeat.
Old April 9, 2011, 08:37 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Love them all....

Shakib seems to have changed. This is not the same Shakib who single handedly won quite number of matches for us.
Old April 9, 2011, 08:39 AM

Why I feel there is a rift inside the team?! Shakib and Mushi didnt talk to each other for a single time while batting. While Rakibul was straggling to fetch any single for a long, yet Tamim didnt bother to go down to him and talk something. I know I could be terribly wrong, but seems everyone playing selfish and not for the team.

Another thing that bothers me is ... none of these village idiots are not working on their weakness in domestic cricket. May be not also implementing the coach's instruction in local game, instead all their aim is to score some runs to secure the post in national team. Nafees, Rakibul, Mahmudullah, Mushi, Nayeem and co., scores runs in local game but always find it hard to rotate the strike, find the gap etc. Rakibul and Mushi always showing three stumps, and stands same spot against pace, spin or whatever crap bowler! These shows they are not learning at all, not sign of trying or working on it, instead we are forced to watch the same crap inability by every means. These village idiots are making mockery of international cricket, shame on these big losers.
Old April 9, 2011, 08:53 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Brian Lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorFan
Why I feel there is a rift inside the team?! Shakib and Mushi didnt talk to each other for a single time while batting. While Rakibul was straggling to fetch any single for a long, yet Tamim didnt bother to go down to him and talk something. I know I could be terribly wrong, but seems everyone playing selfish and not for the team.

Another thing that bothers me is ... none of these village idiots are not working on their weakness in domestic cricket. May be not also implementing the coach's instruction in local game, instead all their aim is to score some runs to secure the post in national team. Nafees, Rakibul, Mahmudullah, Mushi, Nayeem and co., scores runs in local game but always find it hard to rotate the strike, find the gap etc. Rakibul and Mushi always showing three stumps, and stands same spot against pace, spin or whatever crap bowler! These shows they are not learning at all, not sign of trying or working on it, instead we are forced to watch the same crap inability by every means. These village idiots are making mockery of international cricket, shame on these big losers.
Oh Oh....

I thought one of the running pet conspiracies of BC was that, Mushi was in the team because he was best mates with Shakib.

He better watch his back now....
Old April 9, 2011, 08:57 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: All Bangladeshi players

It was a great mistake to chose fielding first.Takla and Shakib misred the wicket and situation.In the 2nd half ball was not coming on to the bat.

Old April 9, 2011, 09:06 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sakib,KP,Steyn

Pathetic excuse from Shakib. Acknowledging failure would have been best way.
Old April 9, 2011, 09:24 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tehsin
Explain the SR from both Tamim and Shakib, they just did it to secure their spot for the future. Selfish batting. There was no intention of winning this match. Next time, make that announcements so we can go back to sleep and dream of heroes, instead of staying up and hoping someone would stand out as a hero.
Tehsin, glad you noticed this too! The first shot in anger from both these "stars" came after they had reached their individual 50s. Who can forget Sakib's lunge for glory against England in the test match at Dhaka ? He was 96 not out and it was the last ball of the over. He chose to go for a four instead of a single when he would have retained strike. The century could have come in the next overs.

Not only he got out stumped [ when we were trying to save a test match - how often does that happen ? ], we lost the match. If we had batted another 30 minutes or so, we could have saved the match !
Old April 9, 2011, 09:28 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Lara

I do not understand why Shakib had to blame the bowlers. Teams have consistently scored 260+ against us even in this world cup. Against India we scored 283, which was considered as an incredible achievement by many. So, why suddenly 270 became an out of reach score against a weak spin attack?
Old April 9, 2011, 09:53 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: tamim,shafiul,mushy

i can guess one. eibar kauke "angul" dekhay nai?
Old April 9, 2011, 10:10 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baundule
I do not understand why Shakib had to blame the bowlers. Teams have consistently scored 260+ against us even in this world cup. Against India we scored 283, which was considered as an incredible achievement by many. So, why suddenly 270 became an out of reach score against a weak spin attack?
Ok this post is wrong on so many levels. First of all, indian attack is FAR worse than Oz attack. And we were relaxed and happy in giving singles as it was just a matter of time. Clarke had attacking field today so that getting singles were pretty hard.

Only thing you can blame them is for not trying and making a mess of the chase.

Old April 9, 2011, 10:11 AM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: sakib

sakib er kotha hoitese nachte na janle uthan beka. Single nite pare na tai pitch er dosh hoiya gese270 chase kora jai na. ashole Sakib er taklu biday nibo touuu tai or mon kharap. tai desh er kotha vuila nijer sharther pise douraitese.
ashol prob hoitese dressing room ei. sob hoitese polapain. sobai sobar thika beshi bujhe. ekjon murrubbir khub dorkar. tai ekhn mone hoitese ASH captain thaklei valo hoito. tahole onntoto match er agey r shunte hoito na " 3-0 " serise harbo, match er por 270 chase kora jai na.