facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old December 24, 2017, 09:17 AM
Club Cricketer

Default So who else wants Haturi to fail miserably as the SL coach

He has been making disparaging comments against the BD team ever since taking over the SL team. Apparently, he thinks an SL series win is a foregone conclusion. In sha Allah BD will win and SL will be a disaster under him. I also think BD's sucess under him was becasue of players such as Mash, Shakib and Tamim and not because of him as he is highly overrated.

Old December 24, 2017, 09:22 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: AirBus A340

We are still trying to get back our ex girlfriend.

I wish Hathuri best of luck with his new job.SOME FANS quickly forget, the important roles coaches have.
Old December 24, 2017, 09:32 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

Wish Haturi all the best.

Perhaps, this is his true calling.
Be humble hosts.

#lovetrumpshate
Old December 24, 2017, 09:35 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sangakkara, Mike Hussey

No one really cares about haturi anymore.

But yes the players want to prove a point

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
Old December 24, 2017, 09:55 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Against us, miserably fail. Against others, at this point, I truly don't care. SL use to be one of my fav teams (underdogs, and then few players like De Silva, Ranatunga, later Sangga, Jaya, Murali, Vass.). With the old guards retiring I don't feel the connection any more.
Old December 24, 2017, 11:23 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Kohli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
Against us, miserably fail. Against others, at this point, I truly don't care. SL use to be one of my fav teams (underdogs, and then few players like De Silva, Ranatunga, later Sangga, Jaya, Murali, Vass.). With the old guards retiring I don't feel the connection any more.
Pretty much this, he shouldn't even matter unless it has got something to do with BD.
Old December 24, 2017, 12:38 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

While I understand and acknowledge his recent failures, we are very quick to forget the many successes we had under him and he definitely played some role in all of these successes(too many to count). I wish him all the best.

One thing about him is though, he takes his chances: there are times when it pays off(Soumya Sarkar + Sabbir in Tests), there are times when it doesn't(Tanbir Hayder).

I think he should do just fine in Sri Lanka, but needs more time with this young, talented Sri Lankan lineup.
Old December 24, 2017, 01:08 PM
Cricket Legend

I hope he is successful. Because Sri Lanka becoming a stronger team is good for cricket.
Old December 24, 2017, 01:43 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

From my recollection he made disparaging comments about Mominul and Mosaddek while he was the coach.

Back when I had forwarded the reported news of senior players discontent, it was dismissed as just rumors. Didnt even take 2 months from then to Hathu's resignation.

#OneTeam1Dream
Old December 24, 2017, 02:23 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sanga,Mash,Shakib,Fizz

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakib12
He has been making disparaging comments against the BD team ever since taking over the SL team. Apparently, he thinks an SL series win is a foregone conclusion. In sha Allah BD will win and SL will be a disaster under him. I also think BD's sucess under him was becasue of players such as Mash, Shakib and Tamim and not because of him as he is highly overrated.
Do you have any proof of this? Or are you just talking out of jealousy?

This thread is in piss poor taste. He is still our most successful coach ever and brought many firsts to BD cricket. And I could argue he left because players kept undermining his decision making. FFS he left to chase a smaller salary and that speaks volume.

I liked Hatura and SL is my second fav team, so I wish nothing but success to them.
Old December 24, 2017, 04:54 PM
Cricket Sage

Silly thread.

It's time to move on.

Good or bad... Haturu is no longer with the team, so no credit to haturu for any of our future success as well if we continue to fail, we need to find a better scape goat.
Old December 25, 2017, 03:53 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: AirBus A340

This is how trolls start. These kinds of thread instigate them.
Old December 25, 2017, 03:58 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazal
Silly thread.

It's time to move on.

Good or bad... Haturu is no longer with the team, so no credit to haturu for any of our future success as well if we continue to fail, we need to find a better scape goat.
It must come from the players. Role models of the fans. Humility and awareness to congratulate the opposition player when he gets to a milestone.
We becomes better individuals with have qualities... altogether making it a much better environment for everyone.

'Let them talk, they only have mouth to talk.'
Old December 25, 2017, 04:00 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Any leg break bowler

No need to take unnecessary pressure. He is now past. He did his job and now good luck to him..
Old December 25, 2017, 06:51 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

it's not really about us fans but more about our cricketers who will love to return the favor to HAThor after he said some unpleasant things about the players.
Old December 25, 2017, 07:09 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

I wonder who wanted walsh to fail miserably as BD bowling coach, he or she is having a very merry Christmas
Old December 25, 2017, 07:24 AM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

Shokun er doae goru morey na. Answer him on the field with a good performance.
Old December 25, 2017, 08:41 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

For once no one wants Shoe-jon to fail.
Old December 25, 2017, 09:28 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
it's not really about us fans but more about our cricketers who will love to return the favor to HAThor after he said some unpleasant things about the players.
He said unpleasant things about a particular player and to be completely honest that particular player deserved it.
Old December 25, 2017, 09:38 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
I wonder who wanted walsh to fail miserably as BD bowling coach, he or she is having a very merry Christmas
This just proves that hard work and honesty doesn't have much value in our cricket. If u r good at grovelling at the feet of the higher board officials u r welcome to stay in our team for as long as you want it and it's true for both players and coaches.

Not only that, u'll also get all the facilities from the board like u might be made the captain of the team even if u r not suitable for the position.

It's extremely sad that a coach of siddons caliber wasn't allowed to continue to work as a coach in our team but Walsh is getting a free meal even though he knows absolutely nothing about coaching. I m damn sure that he has good relation with the board, especially with its leader.
Old December 25, 2017, 10:04 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Miler/warner/Ryder/maxweL

I wish him all the luck. Thanks for his contribution to BD cricket. He was one of the best coach for BD till fall out.

Hopefully he will get all the success in the world except against us
Old December 25, 2017, 08:16 PM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse
This just proves that hard work and honesty doesn't have much value in our cricket. If u r good at grovelling at the feet of the higher board officials u r welcome to stay in our team for as long as you want it and it's true for both players and coaches.

Not only that, u'll also get all the facilities from the board like u might be made the captain of the team even if u r not suitable for the position.

It's extremely sad that a coach of siddons caliber wasn't allowed to continue to work as a coach in our team but Walsh is getting a free meal even though he knows absolutely nothing about coaching. I m damn sure that he has good relation with the board, especially with its leader.
this just proves your trolling. because I did not like the OP I just made a snide remark about wondering who cursed walsh. where matter of fact is no one wanted walsh to fail when he joined BD as a bowling coach
Old December 26, 2017, 04:08 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul Haque

Some things are up to us, and some things are not up to us. Differentiating these two is crucial. Detach from the things you cannot control, focus on the ones you can, and know that sometimes, the only thing you will be able to control is your attitude towards something. So what Hathuri does with Lanka is absolutely between him and SLC. We perhaps should move on and focus on our limitations and areas we can improve on, more or less show professionalism. When I say it I do not mean it at a local or club context, professionalism as in a high level sportsman of a high level team should generally show when put into a zone. As in soccer the top six players of top six team, the whole world can name them and then few more players of those teams who are also world famous. Our cricketers need to position them in the same context as for cricket. And then try to understand the responsibility and potential to present the world something while representing as tigers.

Another aspect is to avoidance of negativity and setting a high end purpose. If you spend time with those who refuse to take responsibility for their life, always find excuses and blame others for the situation they are in, your average will go down, and with it your opportunity to succeed.However, if you spend time with people who are trying to increase their standard of living, and grow personally and professionally, your average will go up, and you will become more successful. Now you know who are the players contain which of those.
Old December 27, 2017, 07:42 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan

I don't want him to fail. But I think he will fail. I always found him to be an average coach, hyped by the fans.

I mean what was his style really? What are his strong suits? What imprint has he left behind? All I heard was, long term planning for world cup, and then he goes before the world cup. So I don't know, I think Hathurisingha is like Barrack Obama, devoid of any style or intent. Just bland 9 to 5 fulfillment of role.

We now need a pompous coach who will talk a big game, and take pressure of the players and make it about him. After that abysmally horrendous tour of SA, we now need a coach who will make Bd cricket team great again.
Old December 27, 2017, 11:07 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roey Haque
I don't want him to fail. But I think he will fail. I always found him to be an average coach, hyped by the fans.

I mean what was his style really? What are his strong suits? What imprint has he left behind? All I heard was, long term planning for world cup, and then he goes before the world cup. So I don't know, I think Hathurisingha is like Barrack Obama, devoid of any style or intent. Just bland 9 to 5 fulfillment of role.

We now need a pompous coach who will talk a big game, and take pressure of the players and make it about him. After that abysmally horrendous tour of SA, we now need a coach who will make Bd cricket team great again.
We need The Donald!