facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Closed Thread

Old March 4, 2005, 02:32 PM
First Class Cricketer

Default Bangladesh-Pakistan Reunification!

Its good to notice that bd-pak ties are getting better than ever these days, esp after musharraf's apology for the actions of pakistan army in 71. Imagine, if things were to get even better, is there any possibility of a reunification of bangladesh and pakistan? i mean afterall we are both muslims and it should be our ultimate goal to have unity amongst each other. but with hindus in the middle, i'm not sure. what do u guys think?

Old March 4, 2005, 02:37 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally posted by dosadeel
Its good to notice that bd-pak ties are getting better than ever these days, esp after musharraf's apology for the actions of pakistan army in 71. Imagine, if things were to get even better, is there any possibility of a reunification of bangladesh and pakistan? i mean afterall we are both muslims and it should be our ultimate goal to have unity amongst each other. but with hindus in the middle, i'm not sure. what do u guys think?
Why go for the fake. Lets reunite with the Arab masters in the middle east?

If that is not possible, then atleast we can do one thing: that is buy a one way ticket so that you can reunite with your master and leave most of us alone.
Old March 4, 2005, 02:44 PM
Cricket Legend

I have nothing to say about the "re-unification" ... that is a matter between Bangladesh and pakistan.

However, i must say this on RECORD: Musharraf has NEVER apologised for anything that happened in 1971.

He expressed regret which may have gladdened the heart of many a Bangladeshis. But i remember scores of others demanding an apology. There was none.

Dosadeel,

Can you tell me when and how exactly did Musharraf apologize?
Old March 4, 2005, 02:45 PM
Chief Moderator

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

Where is Chinaman?

Fazal this bigot is gonna be kicked out from this messageboard very soon. I don't have any taste to argue with this moron. So leave this moderators will take care of this.

Edited on, March 4, 2005, 7:45 PM GMT, by rezwan1977.
Old March 4, 2005, 02:48 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Sid Crosby.

What are you crazy? Yeah..lets reunify and call it Bangladesh with the western wing called "West Bangladesh"! Doesn't sound too good? does it?

Unity among muslims? what ever happened to shias and mohajirs of Pakistan? They are muslims too. Aren't they? Why such secterian violence against them may I ask?

Hindus in the middle? What are they? some animals?
So, you suppose we kick out our hindu compatriots for the sake of an united Pakistan? I hope you are not a Bangladeshi as I will be ashamed to be in the midst.
Old March 4, 2005, 02:52 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Giggs, Gower, and Wasim!

Not only religion some other things also play big role in unification of two or more countries. To me, unification of Paki and Afganistan is more reasonable because people of these two countries have lot os similarities besides religion.
Old March 4, 2005, 02:52 PM
Cricket Legend

I regret closing any thread but I am going to go lean for a pre emptive cooling off here. If anyone wants to continue to have an intelectual debate about this topic U2U to me. For now closed.
Closed Thread