facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old February 11, 2003, 04:42 PM
ODI Cricketer

Default Why blame Ashraful

I was reading all the sport section of the internet version newspapers yesterday and found that our coach and captain were tired of asking Ash not to play unnecessary shots. I saw full of unnecessary shots played by all the players today. So, why they blamed the poor Ashraful. All of them are culprits.

Old February 11, 2003, 11:22 PM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Founder

Favorite Player: তামীম, শাï¿
Default Why Ash ?

Because he is the youngest one? I don't know why. What I know is what I saw. NO FOOT WORK, it's like they were made to go out there without their own will.

It was painful to see players with 4-6 years of league.international experience trying to FISH for a ball going 2 ft away from the stumps. Their both foots were firmly rooted to the ground. It was a show of - aha, I saw what you did, I can do better. Same shot by the top three/four - it's like I was watching an instant reply.

You know what's sad - the Canadians started their bowling looking lost and confused, their fielding was BAD. once they saw our batsmen throwing their wickets away, the complexation of the game completely changed. It was obvious from their reaction that they could not believe it either. ho wcould they, they were throwing down some innocent looking balls and letting our batsmen turn those into half chances, if not wickets.

Our batsmen had COMPLETE DISREGARD for their wickets.

I want to thank them from drawing a paycheck every month form BCB, for getting those expensive private sessions with the shrink and for making Gordon Greenidge 15lakh taka richer for a 12 day Namibia vacation. Not to forget the money spent to send them over to Namibia to get ready to play against players who have to look forward to the weekends to pratice in the snows. Just pack this jokers with their bag and baggage and send them over to Canada. Hopefully, by next world cup they will manage to get into the Canadian sides and we will be able to finally beat Canada. Actually, can we beg the Canadian goverment to take this fools away before we ..............