facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 6, 2010, 05:09 PM
Cricket Legend

Thumbs down It is not enough to put the opponent on the mat

You have to hold him there.

Too many times, and too too many times, and so many times that everytime is like a rewind of some other time - BD team seems to put the opposition on the mat and then somehow lets the grip slip. We can blame it on the umpire or the individual player or a bunch of players or the whole team or on lack of killer instinct or even a bad karma. But the frequency of these happenings can easily make a heart-patient out of a normal fan.

Maybe this team is just jinxed. Or maybe it just needs a couple of players with X-factor. Or maybe it needs a psychiatrist. Or maybe a visit to Pagla Baba'r mazaar can really help. Or maybe all of this and more. I don't know. All i know is, i would personally think Afghanistan has the capability to give a better account of themselves in a few years time.

This team only had 2-3 players who really merit a place in the team. Enough said.