facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 9, 2010, 05:55 PM
Cricket Savant

Question Kids ask the darndest things

So I am still trying to crawl out of the slump after the BD-Australia match. And I was browsing yahoo! answers and came up with these in Singles & Dating category. Some of the answers are really hilarious and made my day so I thought I'd share. Enjoy!

---------------------------------

How can i get a girlfriend in Bangladesh?

"Girlfriend" is really unknown to me. I am a 25 yrs old boy from Bangladesh. in my 25 yrs of age i really have no girlfriend and for the last 3 - 4 yrs i haven't talk to any girl (plz don't count my mom and sis). And i m really in depression..

Answers...

I'm seeking a girl in Bangladesh who works as an air hostess.I have got her nick name only.How can I find her?

She lives at the same city where I live.I have no further information about her.

Answers...

What is the best location to have --- with your girlfriend in Dhaka, Bangladesh?

If you can please give me the names of the hotels whice are safe to rent rooms. (safe from cops). Would the cops be a problems? will they get to know? By the way we are anearly 22.

Answers...

I love a girl.She also told me she loves me on internet.But how i can meet her?

She lives in usa . I Iive in Bangladesh. But i can go to usa .Her mom will be angry if she sees it.How i can meet her in USA?

Answers...

Is love depend on money.is it poor like poor man.is it depend on country or city..........?

I love someone who was in my country bangladesh,but before few month she go U.S.A and now she is saying that to forget her is it possible can some one tell me.I hate her than to every thing in the world.Bu miss her and feel her yet

Answers...

Is it me that you looking for....?

Hey I am Raz from Finland but originally from Bangladesh . i am Smart Gud looking and still I haven't got my Girlfriend because I don't see my type of girl . If you are looking beautiful smart or a perfect girl then just jave a look my profile in Facebook just have look my Pictures and send me email to Shant@email.com so hurry I am waitning for your mail......

Answers...

Is Masir Ugly? Yes or No?

masir is this weird bangladesh guy in my class is he ugly?

Answers...

My gf says she will marry me but she will always love someone else.?

Answers...

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles