facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 4, 2012, 02:31 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by al Furqaan
1) Frankly speaking thats a cop out. It isn't UAE's constitutional duty to look after the well being of migrant workers beyond a roof, bread, and water is it? Its not in the US's constitutional duties to close down Gitmo and see that every accused terrorist receives due process is it? The last time I checked, every nation is bound to maximize the well being of its citizens and for the record, treating foreign migrants in the worst tolerable conditions maximizes their national resources for citizens.

2) Its brought up precisely because there are those amongst us who believe that something which stopped happening decades ago is somehow more dangerous than what is actually happening now! Probably the only time the and emoticons can be used simaltaneously.

3) So you agree the Rohingya community are being punished collectively by the Bangladeshi government? Thats good to know.

Sorry for going off topic , I am not the one instigating it....

1) I really sometimes dont understand your points, do you just always argue for the sake of it? Do you really think that all foreign nationals in any country are not subject to the same level of protection from criminal activities (treated as slaves) as their own citizen. And yes treatment of someone like slaves should constitute as being criminal (may be not in your brother countries tho)...

Funny you mention Gitmo, atleast they dont chop off the head of another nationals infront of public like your brothers do..

2) Balochistan is happening today, as also slavery by the arabs...!! really whats your point again?

3) Yes they are being punished collectively, no doubt about it. Do I support it? A part of me does given I want the minority rights in our country being protected. A part does not because of humanitarian reasons, atleast women and children should be allowed inside.

*** Please discuss the topics in another thread if you really want to continue and dont kill this one***