facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Other Sports > Other Sports

Other Sports Talk about other Bangladeshi and International sports.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 2, 2015, 09:31 PM
Cricket Sage

^ If Seahawks score on that play, its pretty much over. Patriots couldn't get anything going down field. Most of the yards gained was from dink and dunks passes except a couple 20 yard throws. I don't know if they had it in them to move 40+ yards within 25 seconds to get in field goal range, after that crazy play from Jermaine Kearse.

Did you guys see the Doug Baldwin celebration. I didn't realize what he did until today. How do you do that during such a important game. He knew very well he was going to get a 15 yard penalty for it, yet he did it anyway. Someone asked him about the celebration after the game ended, he said its between me and the person it was directed toward. What a selfish player, way to disrespect your entire team after how hard they worked. Oh and Richard Sherman calling out Revis on that touchdown play. They were only up 10 points in the 3rd quarter. From Baldwin and Sherman's celebration you would think they already won the game. I like Seattle, specially Wilson but they talk to much. All year along everyone had them coming back for a repeat, even after the 3-3 start. But they were talking as if everyone was disrespecting them. It will be interesting to see how Seattle does next couple year. Russell Wilson, Bobby Wagner and Byron Maxwell are all up for contract. Russell Wilson will probably get around 20ish million. I don't think they can sign both Wagner and Maxwell. Plus they already have big contracts signed on to Sherman, Chancellor, Bennet, Avril, Thomas.