facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 12, 2016, 12:47 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mash Lara Fizz Taskin TI
BDFlag Is this potentially the last home-series of Mashrafe Bin Mortaza (Pagla)??

If Pagla plans to retire after the CT17, is this potentially the last home series of Mashrafe? I myself really hope not. How old is he? 33? Most famous fast bowlers of the subcontinent retires around the age of 36-38. And that also is the "official" age of most Pakistani fast bowlers, where the real/biological age is like 2/3 years more. But I know as a fact that Mashrafe Bin Mortaza Koushik's official age is his real/biological age. I personally think the way Mashrafe's fitness improved over the last year, he can play until WC19 just only by his bowling capabilities...not counting the value he brings in the team as captain. Still he is the best Seam bowler in the side (first choice among our pacers). In WC19 even if he becomes 3rd choice by bowling quality, still he will have a place in the team as a first change seamer; not considering his value as captain. And if we count the value he brings as the Captain, he'll be the number one name on any Bangladeshi LOI team-list until WC19.

So guys what do you think about it?