facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 5, 2017, 04:21 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mohammad Ashraful

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufi_02
there are 2 types of immigration -- skilled and not skilled.

the skilled workers and the seekers of higher education will always be able to move. a lot of engineering students from BD are moving to Germany and other Scandinavian countries for grad school or PhD programs. A lot of them are going to Aus/Canada as well. Some to US. I personally have many friends or families who migrated relatively easily even in this hostile climate. This will continue and I don't think being "muslim" will put a stop on that.

the unskilled workers will always struggle in the western and EU countries. USA/UK were good for those workers in the past decades (DV visa for USA and traditional ship workers in UK from predominantly Sylhet) but the strict immigration policy will make it very difficult. that's why you see these workers moving to Italy/Korea/Libya. Plus some new exotic places in south America. If all fails, they have the traditional places such as Saudi/Kuwait/Malaysia.

Technology will disrupt the second group of immigrants but will open doors for the first group as western countries will continue to invest heavily on innovation and will need smart and skilled people.

Immigration is not as straightforward. For a huge Bdeshi population, it has varied affects and impacts each groups differently.
This will continue and I don't think being "muslim" will put a stop on that.

Let's give it couple of years to see... this... I wouldn't be too sure and confident about it.

Lets see how more hostile..EU countries become. How religion is used as a tool to achieve many good or evil things.

Time will tell, I'm sure.