facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 4, 2006, 08:37 PM
ODI Cricketer

Default can you blame me If I don't record Bangldesh's match any more

You guys might not believe, but whenever I tried to record/capture a Bangladesh's match, either Bangladesh lost that badly or performed very poor. It did not happen once or two times. I remember in back home, when I tried to record any match by a VCR it happened. And it keeps happening even now. As soon I pause recording Bangladesh play's good. And as soon I resume Bangladehs looses wicket immidiately. Last time it happened in the 3rd ODi against Kenya. Since there were lots of request in this forum for the recorded full match, I decided to capture it using a software. As soon as I started recording, Shahriar immidiately got out. I though, damn, I am doing that again. So, I stopped recording. Then a partnership was building up. I saw Aftab hitting the ball so well that I could not restrain myself from capturing again. But alas, this cost two more wickets(Ahraful & Aftab, the two most valuable wicket). It was 69/3 or something like that. You guys are really lucky after that I didn't record any furthar, and to my wonder they didn't lost any more wicket at all and got them to the target very easily. Is this a mere co-incidence?