facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 28, 2006, 02:01 AM
Cricket Legend

Default Are we walking backwards??

Australia v Bangladesh: Totals less than 150 for Bangladesh

105 Cairns2003
124 Fatullah 2006
129 Colombo (SSC)2002/03
139 Manchester2005
142 Darwin2003
147 Cairns2003

124 - 2nd worst performance by bd which means we are back to 2002 or even earlier (we scored 129 in 2002). Then too against a fully inexperienced bowling attack??? Apart from Hogg, none of those 7 bowlers are experienced in ODI bowling. It could not be acceptable even if we were playing against the 1st line AUS bowling attack.

I am really upset. All my optimistic mood of the whole serries has been f***ed by this performance and pull me down to the earth. This is soooooooo frustrating for the team, coach and the fans. How can I dream now? Eat cricket, think cricket, talk cricket will be sound funny infront of all my aussee and english friends. I am sure many of our foreign frineds will ask now, "Which way are you moving?"

Please please help me to find out an answer. I really don't know what to say after losing a match even before it gets half way mark. What else think-tank, fans, a cricket crazy nation can do to get little more respect??

It would be much more better to bring our U19 team as the national and give a fresh start in ODIs. The current team can only continue to play test matches. That should be finalized right away