facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 13, 2007, 01:36 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Dubya
Default Mashrafe Can't Bat Outside BD(Subcontientent)

About 95% of his Jaw Dropping Innings Came in BD, I know he had 1 good cameo vs Zimbabwae and hit some shots vs SL in the Champions Trophy but he didn't do that well in England and I'm not sure how he did previously @ Kenya and Zimbabwae.

At first I thought it's the Nature of the Beast that he plays big shots and sometimes he won't click. Unless Tendu is Bowling the 48th and 50th Over I don't think Mash is gonna be that big of an impact at the WC. Pitches @ WI are the closet thing to the suncontient outside the region so maybe he just may play an innings that may justify him as an All-rounder.

I remember the England tour and BC was like Mash our first true allrounder and then he stunk it up with the Bat. However his Bowling was Phenominal and Maybe the Burden of Carrying Tapash and the spineless Bowling took a towl on him.

Do you Think Mash will score a quick cameo innings at the WC? I'm sure he'll do fine vs Bermuda and Canada but he shouldn't even play in those matches because of the risk of Injury.