facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 13, 2008, 11:55 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin
Default bangladesh players commitment.

first it was sakib and now nafees. while education and academics are certainly important and not just for the "life after cricket", i can't help but feel that some of our players are uncertain of their careers or of bangladesh retaining its full member status. what else explains the mad rush to go back to school?

i'll be all for it if the guys return with a better head on their shoulders and they get rewards both on and off the field but its too early to tell now.

i am a student, thats my "job". sakib and nafees' behavior is akin to me taking time off from school to go play cricket. each of us has a sphere in which we belong, our national teamers have beaten immense odds to be national teamers, and that must be their sphere.

for example, enam with all his talent, is being shafted by the management and he's off finding high level cricket to play. he has the cricket spirit, the fighting attitude. what is sakib and nafees doing?

sorry to sound fatalistic.

#OneTeam1Dream