facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 6, 2008, 09:03 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: TI/Dwayne Bravo/Afridi
Default Did you notice...

Some interesting facts that couldnt go unnoticed by myself as i watched the match on my uncles 50inch plasma (and will continue doing so for the rest of the series):
  • Tamim's superman t-shirt: you may have noticed that he had it on underneath his jersey...again. i would like to think he owns more than 1 of these. he does wear it awful lot of times. (we all know that here in bc, we dont back down when it comes to giving players nick names, so why not call tamim superman due to his obsession with his famous t-shirt, and also in reference to that marvelous superman catch aganst lankans)

• Racist players: the sledging was full on from the sa players.

• Rajib: cant exactly remeber who, but one particular saf players seem to be physically bullying rajib .at the end of the match, he wached rajib's helmet with one of the stumps before laying a few slaps (vigorously) on his belly. i know i know he's joking, well atleast that what it looked like from rajib's reaction but i wasnt buying it

• Mushy: seems to always be the one to visually express his frustrations...or maybe it's just for show

• The fans : the support for bd was absolutley tremendous yesterday at the stadium. one group of fans in particular stood out! the grroup who had bangladesh recited across their t-shirts. now does anyone know 's', if so do give me his contact number as i would like to ask him where he's been taking dancing lessons

• Ashraful: i didnt know cloning process had already started across the world! i refuse to believe that was our keptin bhai on the pitch last night...i mean damn!

• Our best batsman/lala the great/adurrajjakraj/razzak's english: heaven help us! i mean i thought they were taking lessons!
  • Sakibs's face when he got morkel's wicket!!

Mrs Mahmudullah Riyad

Last edited by Shobha; November 6, 2008 at 09:15 AM..