facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 4, 2009, 03:47 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Nasir Hossain/Dale Steyn
Default which ipl franchise would suit our players best?

which ipl franchise would suit our players best.

that is to say, where will our players benefit most from AND also where they are needed most.

this is what i think:

shakib - i have a strong feeling he will find himself at bangalore royal challengers. they will seek for a player that has the 'x factor' and someone who fills the role of middle order stroke maker and also quality spinner.

ashraful - chennai superkings are definitely lacking t20 middle order batting depth. with albie morkel regularly batting at five, it seems a certain fragment is missing and i believe our own ash is the final piece of the jigsaw.

mortaza - with the pull out of pollock, mumbai indians will be looking to replace the fast medium bowler as best as possible, and who better to do it than our very own mashrafi.

tamim - the deccan chargers have shuffled their top order relentlessly, going from gilchrist-laxman, to gilchrist-gibbs and then to gilchrist-afridi. with the very real risk of gilchrist losing his touch due to his international retirement, it seems prudent that the chargers recruit an up-and-coming t20 star; either to replace gilchrist or be his permanent opening partner. that up-and-coming t20 star is tamim.