facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old September 20, 2013, 09:15 AM
Cricket Guru
BPL 2015 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash

^ lol..bhaage nai..Remand e mair er thelay aar kotha bolte partase na bechara..

Old September 20, 2013, 04:35 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

I will answer if i can when I go home yo...bz.

Tough questions though props...
Old September 21, 2013, 03:05 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
idumb deserves some kajer bua related question

Idumb have you ever got beaten by a kajer bua?
yes, unfortunately. i called somebody my kajer bua and she didnt take it that well and beat me...... it may have been either my mother or my wife, i forgot cuz the beating was so hard.... but its true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naimul_Hd
My questions to idumb:

1. What's the toughest job of being married guy ?
2. Have you ever been caught red handed with any of your kajer buas ?
3. Your favourite holiday destination ?
4. The worst decision in your life (except marriage) ?
5. Tell ONE quality that your wife likes in you ?

Thanks.
1. the toughest job being married is keeping your wife happy i think. no matter hwat you do or how hard you try, its never good enough. thats why i got clever and stopped trying... why work so hard if end result not gonna make difference?

2. i have never done anything illegal or immoral with my kb..... many of my posts are observational, experience of others, not my experience.

3. spending time with my own family (not wife but parents) regardless of the location.

4. Going to college and further.

5. i asked her: initially she said she has to think a bit...... now she comes back saying that i "have a pure heart/good hearted person" hahah... bi! is crazy.... she has no clue what i do behind her back.....

good questions, i will answer rest slowy.....
Old September 21, 2013, 03:39 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
Idumb bhai,

1)After getting banned why did you come back?
2)Which one is your favourite BC nick, Idumb or the previous one? Why?
3)Do you prefer desi bua or french maid ? Why?
4)What change(s) will you bring to BC if you r en charge?
5)Name one thing you dislike about BC & one thing you like?
1. this is a misconception here. I never got banned (atleast not permanently, few days here and there). and even if i get banned permanently and i am clever enoguh to still participate, why wouodnt i? ami internet er shathe raag kori na....

2. previous one because that is a proper name.....and fits my posts well lol..... i hate my current handle.

3. i prefer desi becuase the first job of bua is to cook and i cant live without some good deshi food.... their sexiness is a bonus... not mandatory...

4. this is a tough question and i am not privy to many info of this site to give you a good answer... however, my website would never be slow for too long.....it would be shut down if i cant maintain it properly. also i would view the members as my customers rather than viewing them as if i am giving them the favor to participate.... and there would be constant changes to the site, ie front page wouldnt have stories from months back giving the impression this site is inactive... and finally my ultimate goal would be to sell the site to bcb or espn for a million bucks :p
also i would try to make this site more female friendly...

5. i like the members of BC, there are many varieties and interesting ppl here..... my dislike, its unproductive.....and no female members....
Old September 21, 2013, 06:08 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
iDumb questions:

i) Who is hotter? Angelina Jolie naki pasher barir Rahima? Olivia wilde naki Henry Cavil?
ii) Mufi type intellectual question: You are standing at a Bus stop along side a beautiful girl. It is raining heavily and there is a huge jam on the road. There is a cold breezing blowing and... oh wait... i think i forgot the question... anyways what is your favorite TV show?
iii) If you were given a million dollars what would be the first thing you would buy?
iv) Who cooks your Ilish maas?
v) At what speed is it safe to check out girls on the sidewalk?
vi) When will you buy a tv that is bigger than mine?
i) angelina jolie in her 20s anyday over anybody.... probably henry cavil
ii) both my favorite tv show is ending this year, dexter and breaking bad. beside watching tv, i also love people watching......ie watching beautiful girls walking while waiting for the bus....... sometimes its borderline creepy but so far no one really objected being looked at with my hungry eyes..
iii) i would put all that money in the stock market immediately till i can come up with something more stable
iv) my mother makes the best.... shashuri's ones are good intermittently, not always.... mine is seldom good.
v) it is never safe to check out girls while driving when your wife is in the passenger seat. if alone however, you can check em out at any speed only if she is worth dying and killing for.....
vi) LOL. i dont know, when i save enough money i guess.
Old September 21, 2013, 10:30 PM
MLC World Series I

iDumb, you are walking on the streets of Dhaka and you see Ashraful with that idiotic grin, staring at you. What would you do?
Old September 22, 2013, 01:37 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maysun
iDumb, you are walking on the streets of Dhaka and you see Ashraful with that idiotic grin, staring at you. What would you do?
will say hi and invite him for dinner...
Old September 22, 2013, 09:47 PM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

Okay idumb's time is almost up... next up is High Definition Bhai aka Naimul HD
Old September 23, 2013, 03:01 AM
Cricket Savant

Q. Naimul da...how many gfs did you simultaneously date or/and cheat on?

arektu....arektu....ektu details e plz

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old September 23, 2013, 03:07 AM
Cricket Savant

jadu da

1 wk is too long, amra naimul bhai er premer kahini shunte chai... NOT the movie! NOT the Hindi movie!!

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old September 23, 2013, 04:29 AM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
jadu da

1 wk is too long, amra naimul bhai er premer kahini shunte chai... NOT the movie! NOT the Hindi movie!!
I haven't been following the 7 day rule to the letter anyways. As long as the questions keep flowing, High Definition Bhai will remain on the Kathgora. If things die down for 48 hours we will move to the next Ashami
Old September 23, 2013, 04:43 AM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

My questions for Naimul HD
i) Apnar naamer shathe "HD" er maane konta:
a) Hagu-ghor Dancer
b) High-Definition
c) Haire Duniya
d) Hefajot Dhongsho
e) Others plz mention..................

ii) Apnar facebook e male vs female ratio koto? Abong biye korar por sheita koto hobey boley apnar dharona?

iii) Apne kon party support koren? AL naki Awami League?

iv) NZ er bipokkhe Test e kon opener ke khelano uchit Anamul naki Samsur naki Junaid?

v) Apni rastai daraya aasen abong apnake aki shathe Katrina Kaif abong Moushumi garite uthar jonne offer dilo...apni kon garite uthben?
Old September 23, 2013, 07:07 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Shakib, Mashrafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
Q. Naimul da...how many gfs did you simultaneously date or/and cheat on?

arektu....arektu....ektu details e plz
dada, bisshash koren aaj porjonto amar kono gf holo na. Tobey prem e porechi oneeek bar oneek er shathe. Shei jonnoi bodhoi amake kono meye bf hishabe nite chaye na. Er jonno obossho amar kono dukkho nai. Karon prem e atkalei dhora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
My questions for Naimul HD
i) Apnar naamer shathe "HD" er maane konta:
a) Hagu-ghor Dancer
b) High-Definition
c) Haire Duniya
d) Hefajot Dhongsho
e) Others plz mention..................

ii) Apnar facebook e male vs female ratio koto? Abong biye korar por sheita koto hobey boley apnar dharona?

iii) Apne kon party support koren? AL naki Awami League?

iv) NZ er bipokkhe Test e kon opener ke khelano uchit Anamul naki Samsur naki Junaid?

v) Apni rastai daraya aasen abong apnake aki shathe Katrina Kaif abong Moushumi garite uthar jonne offer dilo...apni kon garite uthben?
i) Hahaaa...perfect MCQ. khali 2 ta option missing. f) all the above, g) none of the above jai hok, HD hocche 'Huda' er short form

ii) bhalo kotha mone korae dilen. ekhono dekha hoy nai, hisheb kore janate hobe Biye r por m/f ratio r kotha jani na, kintu amar je multiple account khulte hobe shey beparey kono shondeho nai

iii) Hehehe...bhai, mainkar chipaye felchen ekhon to ei shob question korben ee. Jai hok, amar kache shob party ek...AL bolen, BNP bolen ar the father of BD cricket Ershard uncle er JP e bolen. Shob roshun er gora ekei. Amar allergy onno jaygae. Ami bhai ei rog kata Jamat Shibir er against e. Eder ke support korate ami BNP er policymaker der upor nakhosh. Ei same monobhab amar onek active BNP friends der moddhey ache. Kono bibekban manush amader shadhinotar biruddhe kaj kora Jamat Shibir ke support korte parey na. Eita amar bisshash. Echara AL bolen ar BNP bolen..kono political group er kach theke aaj porjonto personal kono gain hoy nai, loss chara !

iv) Ami chai Shamsur ke jeno khelano hok. Anamul Test er jonno ekhono suitable na. Anamul er je footwork tatey ODI te cholleo Test e cholbe na. Shamsur technically sound and composed, tachara o ekhon form o ache

v) Ami rasta e dariye achi kintu amar gari ta ki chokhe porlo na ? amar gari te katrina ebong moushumi 2 jon kei uthiye niye jabo. Ami keno oder gari te jabo ? tao abar kina matro 1 joner shathe ?
Old September 23, 2013, 08:49 AM
Cricket Guru
BPL 2015 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash

Accha Naimul Da...apnake summer e eto ghono ghono sea beach e khuje pawa jay keno?

Thik koto gulo meye apnake kobi baniyese...maane cheka diyese?

Deshi na Blondy?

Biriyani na Shutki bhorta?

ek ti rajnoitik proshno...BNP aaj ke theke jamat er peson dike shojore latthi diye ber kore dilo..Khaleda kaan dhore bollo aj theke jamat er shathe aar thakbe na. Ei bar bolen bhai..BNP na ki Bangladesh AL?
Old September 24, 2013, 12:49 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by roman
Accha Naimul Da...apnake summer e eto ghono ghono sea beach e khuje pawa jay keno?

Thik koto gulo meye apnake kobi baniyese...maane cheka diyese?

Deshi na Blondy?

Biriyani na Shutki bhorta?

ek ti rajnoitik proshno...BNP aaj ke theke jamat er peson dike shojore latthi diye ber kore dilo..Khaleda kaan dhore bollo aj theke jamat er shathe aar thakbe na. Ei bar bolen bhai..BNP na ki Bangladesh AL?
1. Australia te ashen bujhben summer kakey bole. Gorom e gayer chamra purey jay. Beach e jeye gosol korle shorir o mon 2 tai bhalo thake

2. Cheka aaj porjonto keo dey ni karon cheka khawar porjaye kono din jete pari nai. Kintu special 2 ta meye ke moner kotha bolte na paraye kichu din kobi hoye gesilam.

3. Deshi r uporey kono kotha nai. Oi shob blonde flondey amar kache keno jeno artificial artificial lagey, thik jeno kaporer dokan er shamne shajano dummy gular moto....Lol

4. Bhaat with bhorta any day

5. Bhaijaan it will never happen. BNP chole Jamat er taka e. Aaj theke 10 bochor por BNP thakbe kina keo guarantee dite na parleo Jamat je thiki thakbe shei bepare nischit thaken. Hoyto Jamat, 'Jamat E Islami' namey thakbe na kintu notun namey thiki puran jinish thakbe. Karon tara je 'Islam' niye rajniti kore, ar joto din Bangladesh ache, dhormo niye rajniti ajibon thakbe. anyway, dhorlam apnar kotha thik hoye gelo, then it would be a toss to decide
Old September 24, 2013, 03:11 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Naimul da

1.NSU er akta chorom r akta lojjajonok ovvigota bolen

2. Kono maye ki apnake konodin jibone lompot bolse?, bole thakle keno bolse

3. Biye kore Honneymoon e kothay jabar icha?

4. Chotobelay abba/ammar kono mair ja akhono mone ase share koren
Old September 24, 2013, 05:18 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
Naimul da

1.NSU er akta chorom r akta lojjajonok ovvigota bolen

2. Kono maye ki apnake konodin jibone lompot bolse?, bole thakle keno bolse

3. Biye kore Honneymoon e kothay jabar icha?

4. Chotobelay abba/ammar kono mair ja akhono mone ase share koren
1. Chorom obhiggota to oneek. Ei muhurte 2 ta ghotonar kotha mone porche. Ekta holo amader batch er picnic e bandrami ar NSU cultural function e onek dustumi. Bondhura miley onek moja korchilam.

Lojjajonok obhiggota o oneek. shob cheye lojja jonok chilo 'Strategic Management' course e business plan er calculation e bishal bhul niye presentation kora. Amader business plan ta chilo antique furniture er upor. Amader plan e profit margin etoi beshi chilo je Madam amader ke shobar shamne jiggesh korlo, amra furniture bechtechi naki weed ? ki ar kora, porey assumptions gula modify kore, calculation check kore then abar presentation kora lagche.

2. 'Lompot' word ta BC te eshe Lamisa r kache bina doshe oneek bar shunte hoiche !

3. Gold Coast (Aus)

4. Bhai, barir boro chele hoyate ja mair porar shob amar upor diye gese. Amar abba kokhono mair deyate bishashi na. Jibone matro 1 bar tar kache mair khaichilam. Kintu amma r kotha ar ki bolbo. Khunti, belt, dail ghutni, hanger, chiruni, kil ghushi konota baad jaye nai. Ei shob mair gula khete hoiche amar choto bhai der ojhotha mair deyar karone. Choto belaye ami khub raagi chilam to, tai baap maa er upor joto raag shob choto bhai der upor diye chalaye ditam
Old September 24, 2013, 11:54 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

ai hai huda bhai dekhi kathgorai. shobai apnake meye ghotito khali proshno korche je. amio ektu try kori --

1. how does it feel to be the most eligible bachelor in BC?
2. prem e pore gelen. purai serious. almost biya thik. pore dekhlen shoshur jamati. ki korben?
3. two begum gone, now its between joy and tarek zia. kare vote diben?
Old September 24, 2013, 12:36 PM

Naimul, how are you doing? What's new?

> Are you involved with any sort of volunteer activities? How would you evaluate the impact of Grameen Bank and BRAC in our society?

> Being a Bangladeshi, how hopeful you are about our future? Economically and politically?

> Could you please comment on Virat Kohli's recent appointment as BSF Ambassador (pls see Razab bhai's thread in FC)?

> Rose, orchid or cactus?
Old September 24, 2013, 05:23 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufi_02

?
what makes him the most eliguble bachelor?

i vote zeeshan as the most eligible bachelor forever.....

no money...a little bit funny.... looking for honey... thats zeeshan.

my only question to naimul hd....
do you own a tv larger than jadukor and is it hd? if neg, u are not even eligible to talk to even my kajer bua, forget about hiring her.
Old September 25, 2013, 04:33 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufi_02
ai hai huda bhai dekhi kathgorai. shobai apnake meye ghotito khali proshno korche je. amio ektu try kori --

2. prem e pore gelen. purai serious. almost biya thik. pore dekhlen shoshur jamati. ki korben?
3. two begum gone, now its between joy and tarek zia. kare vote diben?
1. idumb already answered for me

2. Already 2 jon ke reject kora hoye gese. NO JAMATI.

3. Ekjon monishi (W.C.Fields) bole gese, 'Hell, I never vote for anybody, I always vote against'. Amar policy o ek

Last edited by Naimul_Hd; September 25, 2013 at 05:19 AM.. Reason: monishi name added
Old September 25, 2013, 05:05 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalpurush
Naimul, how are you doing? What's new?

> Are you involved with any sort of volunteer activities? How would you evaluate the impact of Grameen Bank and BRAC in our society?

> Being a Bangladeshi, how hopeful you are about our future? Economically and politically?

> Could you please comment on Virat Kohli's recent appointment as BSF Ambassador (pls see Razab bhai's thread in FC)?

> Rose, orchid or cactus?
Hi kp da. I am doing fine.

1. Yes, I do. My youngest brother and his friends have formed a social welfare club named 'Jotno' which provides text book and other school stationaries to the poor kids who can't afford those. They have a number of school kids for whom they pay all the educational expense. I can't physically participate but I do send money to him for this purpose.

I personally believe govt can't solve our problems alone. We all should come forward in our own way. I really appreciate Brac and GB's positive contribution to our country. They are continuously working towards 'better' Bangladesh. [matro job theke firlam, beshi kichu likhte iccha korteche na ekhon ]

2. Despite all the problems and political chaos, I have always been very hopeful about our future. Economically we are at much better position than we used to be. Our garments sector is still no.1 choice for buyers. Many foreign investors are now considering Bangladesh as the rising stars of Asia. I have recently read, Samsung and many other IT firms expressed their interest to set up their business in Bangladesh. We don't need to import too much thing now. The trade gap between India, China is also decreasing. So, can't see why we should not be a better country in 5/10 years time.

Regarding politics, it's very hard to make any comment. Nobody can predict what will happen in 10-20 years time. Whoever thought that Syria, Lebanon, Egypt would go through such hard time ? But I strongly believe, we Bangladeshi don't like violence and extreme. We are peace loving people. The good thing is that people are aware and educated than before. They are tired of our current trend of politics. Change will come surely.

3. I don't bother about Virat Kohli being BSF ambassador. It's his and his armed forces decision. Why should we bother as long as our players or any artist don't become an ambassador of any foreign armed force.

Old September 25, 2013, 05:13 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
what makes him the most eliguble bachelor?

i vote zeeshan as the most eligible bachelor forever.....

no money...a little bit funny.... looking for honey... thats zeeshan.

my only question to naimul hd....
do you own a tv larger than jadukor and is it hd? if neg, u are not even eligible to talk to even my kajer bua, forget about hiring her.
Bhai, don't take mufi's word seriously. He likes to poke me. He was being sarcastic. And what good will bring to me being the most eligible bachelor in this barren land ?

No bro, I don't own any tv at the moment. I hardly find any time to watch TV. Whenever I get any free time, I would rather prefer to talk with friends and family and listen to music

Thanks for asking me though
Old September 25, 2013, 05:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naimul_Hd
Nice! Romantic Naimul!!
Old September 25, 2013, 11:27 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

Hello Huda bhai,

1) Apart from beauty what other qualities does the woman of your dream need to have?
2) Do you believe in rashiphol
2) What is the most common case about a life banned BC member?
a) They get furious and ignore BC forever
b)they do ukijhuki in BC & regret of getting banned
c)They open a new account & come back.
d)they use FB to post in BC fb page
3) Name one thing which is best about Australia( apart from liveable city & their cric team)
4) After NAsir who will be the next superstar cricketer of BD? Why? (no sarcasme pls)
5)Who is your favourite BC mod? ;-)
6) NAme one BC rule you would like to erase.
7)Suppose you are in a deshi mubhie, it's about a triangular labh,you are asked to pick two deshi heroins, and choose one of them to die at the end, who are your choices & who dies?

__shukriya___