facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old September 20, 2005, 10:31 AM
Test Cricketer

Default A Letter From Bill Maher To George W

Mr. President,
This job can't be fun for you any more. There's no more money to spend--you used up all of that. You can't start another war because you used up the army. And now, darn the luck, the rest of your term has become the Bush family nightmare: helping poor people. Listen to your Mom. The cupboard's bare, the credit cards maxed out.
No one's speaking to you. Mission accomplished. "Now it's time to do what you've always done best: lose interest and walk away. Like you did with your military service and the oil company and the baseball team. It's time. Time to move on and try the next fantasy job. How about cowboy or space man? Now I know what you're saying: there's so many other things that you as President could involve yourself in.Please don't. I know, I know. There's a lot left to do. There's a war with Venezuela. Eliminating the sales tax on yachts. Turning the space program over to the church. And Social Security to Fannie Mae. Giving
embryos the vote.

But, Sir, none of that is going to happen now. Why?Because you govern like Billy Joel drives. You've performed so poorly I'm surprised that you haven't given yourself a medal. You're a catastrophe that walks like a man. Herbert Hoover was a shitty president, but even he never conceded an entire city to rising water and snakes.
On your watch, we've lost almost all of our allies, the surplus, four airliners, two trade centers, a piece of the Pentagon and the City of New Orleans. Maybe you're just not lucky. I'm not saying you. don't love this country. I'm just wondering how much worse it could be if you were on the other side.

So, yes, God does speak to you. What he is saying is: "Take a hint."

--Bill Maher

Old September 20, 2005, 10:52 AM
ODI Cricketer

does anybody know the relations between 'Failure'
or 'Miserable Failure' and George W Bush???

whenever u google those two words Bush Miya hajir hon ekdom prothomei..out of 226,000,000 & 2,730,000 entries respectively.
Old September 20, 2005, 05:42 PM

Favorite Player: Mashrafee Mortaza

the funniest spell of bush i've ever seen:

BU_ _ SH _ _
Old September 20, 2005, 11:04 PM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Quote:
Originally posted by guy_zin
does anybody know the relations between 'Failure'
or 'Miserable Failure' and George W Bush???

whenever u google those two words Bush Miya hajir hon ekdom prothomei..out of 226,000,000 & 2,730,000 entries respectively.
whenever you search 'Liar' in Google UK, you'll get Tony Blair's official biography. Click here