facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Closed Thread

Old April 9, 2013, 12:32 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Has anyone realized that a little clever word play with Hefezate e Islam --->

Hefahate Islam?

#OneTeam1Dream

Old April 9, 2013, 12:42 PM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN

Countries like Afghanistan, Somalia & Iran etc who were much more politically secular than we have ever been...have landed in extremists hand, because, they over did it. We must understand that in a country with 90% Muslims, how far we can go with western concepts of secularism & the need for it's modifications to suit the religious sentiments; rather than trying to change the religion to adjust with secularism. Everyone wants to learn by doing their mistake; that's arrogance or lack of understanding your own religion.
Golden words, really. Could not have been said any better. I share exactly the same thoughts. Sadly, if we say our pseudo secularists are equally responsible for this mess, we will be labeled rajakar sypathizer, radicals and what not.

I got no respect and sympathy for hefajat. I did not expect anything better from them. They can't even differentiate between nastik and anti-islam. I would have given them moral support had they demanded punishment for hurting religious sentiments and not use the word "nastik". Also they should have demanded punishment for destruction of himdu temples. They would have recieved support from all walks of life. Instead, the chose to come up with 13 crazy demands.

These nutters are soo short sighted and always ready to take the bait. Afsoos!!!
Old April 9, 2013, 02:24 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sufism
Golden words, really. Could not have been said any better. I share exactly the same thoughts. Sadly, if we say our pseudo secularists are equally responsible for this mess, we will be labeled rajakar sypathizer, radicals and what not.

I got no respect and sympathy for hefajat. I did not expect anything better from them. They can't even differentiate between nastik and anti-islam.[B] I would have given them moral support had they demanded punishment for hurting religious sentiments and not use the word "nastik".[/B] Also they should have demanded punishment for destruction of himdu temples. They would have recieved support from all walks of life. Instead, the chose to come up with 13 crazy demands.

These nutters are soo short sighted and always ready to take the bait. Afsoos!!!
In other words you want them to demand for their own punishment
Old April 9, 2013, 04:13 PM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereWeGo
so funny!! Yes it was indeed HI who burned the temples as the proof was all over the the place. No it wasn't jamat/shibir ar anyone else. It was 100% HI. Meanwhile, in PA today I see this. Maybe Photoshopped again!

চট্টগ্রামের লালখান বাজারে সোমবার হরতাল চলাকালে হেফাজতে ইসলামের কর্মীদের সঙ্গে সংঘর্ষের সময় আগ্নেয়াস্ত্র হাতে যুবলীগের নেতা দিদারুল আলম ওরফে মাসুম
ছবি: প্রথম আলো

Quote:
চট্টগ্রাম নগরের ইস্পাহানি মোড়ে গত সোমবার হেফাজতে ইসলামের কর্মীদের ওপর গুলি চালানো যুবলীগের নেতাকে এখনো গ্রেপ্তার করতে পারেনি পুলিশ। যুবলীগের ওই নেতার গুলিতে হেফাজতের বেশ কয়েকজন কর্মী আহত হন। তবে পুলিশ বলছে, ওই ঘটনার তদন্ত করে গুলি ছোড়ার প্রমাণ পেলে যুবলীগের নেতার বিরুদ্ধে ব্যবস্থা নেওয়া হবে।
http://www.prothom-alo.com/detail/da...10/news/343747
Old April 9, 2013, 05:09 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufi_02
so funny!! Yes it was indeed HI who burned the temples as the proof was all over the the place. No it wasn't jamat/shibir ar anyone else. It was 100% HI. Meanwhile, in PA today I see this. Maybe Photoshopped again!

চট্টগ্রামের লালখান বাজারে সোমবার হরতাল চলাকালে হেফাজতে ইসলামের কর্মীদের সঙ্গে সংঘর্ষের সময় আগ্নেয়াস্ত্র হাতে যুবলীগের নেতা দিদারুল আলম ওরফে মাসুম
ছবি: প্রথম আলো

http://www.prothom-alo.com/detail/da...10/news/343747
I am not an AL activist, so such pics of AL thugs dont mean a thing to me...

And it is sad that saying anything against the lunatics under the umbrella of HI causes your @s5 to itch...
Old April 9, 2013, 06:10 PM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

^^ haha bhai. I'm not defending anyone. You said they burned temples and I merely asked for proofs. If you can provide it then I will be proven wrong, simple as that. Yesterday you asked for flags and then I gave you picture.

Disagreement hotei pare. Kintu amar ki itch kore na kore eshob appotikor kotha na bollei bhalo. Ami apnar sathe dimot prokash korsi matro. Kintu apnar kothay chulkani hoy shei ta alochonay ani nai.
Old April 9, 2013, 06:18 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
^^ haha bhai. I'm not defending anyone. You said they burned temples and I merely asked for proofs. If you can provide it then I will be proven wrong, simple as that. Yesterday you asked for flags and then I gave you picture.

Disagreement hotei pare. Kintu amar ki itch kore na kore eshob appotikor kotha na bollei bhalo. Ami apnar sathe dimot prokash korsi matro. Kintu apnar kothay chulkani hoy shei ta alochonay ani nai.
You want proof now?
Read about the "vested properties act " and see how it was used and abused

Go and talk to the people of the community whose houses and temples have been burned

Go and talk to the Ahmadi muslim community and ask for them how they were abused over the years of Jamat rule. While you do that, read the 13 points demand by HI. The proof is for all to see if you are willing to open your eyes..

Also, I showed you the pic from Shapla chattor... Didn't see any flags there, hence I concurred... Honestly I know for a fact that I can find more Pakistani flags in Mirpur for a Pak cricket match...
Old April 9, 2013, 07:23 PM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Jamat are corrupted and evil and there is no doubt about it. But I thought we were talking about HI's long march and recent temple burnings NOT Jamat/Ahmadi/vested prop. issue .

Jai hok, ami i bhul and apni i right. Flag ney nai Shapla chottore ar Mirpur e Pak flag. These two evidence are more than enough. Ashen ekhon amar chulkani free hand shake kori ar Zim series er jonno wait kori
Old April 9, 2013, 07:31 PM
Cricket Guru
BPL 2015 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash

Dear Brother HearWeGo,

You are one of the most erudite members here in BC. Over the past few years I have learnt many things from your profound posts. I Truly admire you and read your posts with great interests.

Having said that, And with all due respect, I would like to point out a thing..

I was once told here in BC to make sure that my posts are decent enough for a 13 years old. I think your comment about itching is naive. Other members can disagree with me, and that is totally acceptable to me. But I would refrain from making such comments.

Take a look at Rifat for example..99% of BC members disagree with him most of the times, and still we have not seen him posting anything offensive and disturbing..
Old April 9, 2013, 07:38 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
I am not an AL activist, so such pics of AL thugs dont mean a thing to me...

And it is sad that saying anything against the lunatics under the umbrella of HI causes your @s5 to itch...
AL thugs don't mean anything and others mean something? And you aren't AL activist... Explain please.. why do u react to that level and with that language then?

And I agree to Roman Bhai, completely... Language !!
Old April 9, 2013, 07:41 PM
Cricket Sage

HereWeGo bhai onno shobaire label korte ready. Kintu unake kew label korle onek boro oporadh.
Old April 9, 2013, 07:58 PM
Cricket Legend

"Haha So Funny" was meant to mock me.....
Thats my defence...
Apologies for the language I used with the reply .
However I really don't see the logic of producing the pics of some AL thugs as a reply to my post. We all know who abuse the minorities and truth be told some people are just adamant to not accept the facts. It does hurt as a result and hence the outrage on the reply. Thats my second defence... Not to mention I am sorry...
Old April 9, 2013, 08:03 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Jamat are corrupted and evil and there is no doubt about it. But I thought we were talking about HI's long march and recent temple burnings NOT Jamat/Ahmadi/vested prop. issue .

Jai hok, ami i bhul and apni i right. Flag ney nai Shapla chottore ar Mirpur e Pak flag. These two evidence are more than enough. Ashen ekhon amar chulkani free hand shake kori ar Zim series er jonno wait kori
Read the 13 points and compare those demands with that of Jamati leaders themselves...... I do care about minority rights so I speak..

Also this flag thing has been taken out of proportion... It was never a major point but just an observation
Old April 9, 2013, 08:31 PM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Quote:
Read the 13 points and compare those demands with that of Jamati leaders themselves...... I do care about minority rights so I speak..

Also this flag thing has been taken out of proportion... It was never a major point but just an observation
We all care about minority rights. This discussion isn't going anywhere.

When Shakib/Tamim hits 4, me and you both jump, when 'sonar bangla' is played me you all stand up. The fact is evident because me and you both spend time on this forum when we could easily do something else. Its just our views on method is different but they all converge on same issue - welfare of BD and its people. We are more alike than different when it comes to our country. So in the end all is good.
Old April 10, 2013, 12:13 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Shakib,Viru

Quote:
Hypothetically it can be said that both jamat & hefajot had few idological disagreements in the past. But…u know there is a thing called money. It’s like round potato and can be added with any curry. However u simply can’t make few people understand regarding this relation because they themselves know that very well but usually ignore it intentionally.
How can we even expect that hefajot will demand for punishment of temple destroyer and flag burner from their Shapla moncho when many of the background member of that moncho are former or present shibir activists. Lol. It’s almost like saydee is saying that he will ensure the punishment of true war criminals if he wins the next election. Lol

Quote:
We all care about minority rights. This discussion isn't going anywhere.

When Shakib/Tamim hits 4, me and you both jump, when 'sonar bangla' is played me you all stand up. The fact is evident because me and you both spend time on this forum when we could easily do something else. Its just our views on method is different but they all converge on same issue - welfare of BD and its people. We are more alike than different when it comes to our country. So in the end all is good.
May be you and I do that. But does everybody do that or get the chance of doing that? No, not everybody believes in the sovereignty of Bangladesh and its national anthom. Here is the mentality of quami madrasa the manufacturing factory of Hefajote Islam…………….. who are these idiots ?

18 May 2010 04:42:27 AM Tuesday
Taboo on national anthem in Koumi Madrasas continue

banglanews24.com.bd
Dhaka: Country’s Koumi Madrasas still appear hell-bent on not allowing National Anthem assembly on their premises for religious inhibition.
None of the registered madrasas under the Education Board of the Befakul Madarisil Arabia Bangladesh Koumi Madrasa does open with the chorus of Tagore song—staying apart from the norms of mainstream educational institutions.

Abdul Jabbar, Director-General of the Board, told the BKoumi Madrasa anglanews24.com.bd, “As our National Anthem is written by a Hindu poet, being a citizen of a Muslim majority country we cannot allow Tagore’s song as the national anthem.”
To justify their stance, he also said they are not under the Education Ministry rather funded by foreign donors. “So we have to run within the set rules and regulations of the funding organizations.”

He would not name the names of the agencies from which the money comes for running these Islamic educational institutions.
For a spot view, the correspondent visited two madrasas--Jamia Darul Quran Al Islamia Madrasa and Barkatpuri Yatem Madrasa, both located at Adarshanagar, Badda, in the city where even Bangladesh’s National Flag was not hoisted, let alone singing the national song.
Moulana Abu Sayed, Principal of Darul Quran Al Islamia Madrasa, said they teach Hafizes, Arabic, Urdu, and Farsi along with Bengali-medium lessons from class one to nine.
If any student wants to attend Dakhil examination, he or she has to register with Bangladesh Madrasa Education Board, he added.

Professor Emeritus Dr. Serajul Islam Chowdhury told banglanews24.com.bd that National Anthem is strongly related to the origin of the country so everybody should have the respect for it.
“Those who do not want to show the respect toward our National Anthem, they do not believe in the sovereignty of our country. And they are potential threat to our country,” said the noted academic.

He also said the National Anthem represents the pride and respects of the nation. “Trying to undermine our national interests, these institutions are creating militant students who are truly destructive for a country.”
He mentioned that they are using ‘religion’ as an issue by which they want to establish a utopian state. “These heinous scenarios must be exposed to the mass people and state should issue show-cause letter to the Koumi Madrasa Board,” said the English teacher of Dhaka University.
He also opined that the government should integrate the National Anthem within the constitutional framework along with a strong law regarding measures.

In spite of having state order for the National Anthem 1972, Presidential Order number 130, the madrasa board is not introducing the National Anthem.
A total of 2,795 madrasas are providing education across the country, but they are not complying with the law for the National Anthem.

Last edited by Sun_; April 10, 2013 at 01:16 AM..
Old April 10, 2013, 12:29 AM
Cricket Legend

^ oh boy! did not know that!

How do you counter indoctrination?
Old April 10, 2013, 01:31 AM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_
Ha Ha, nobody needs Sherlock Holmes to identify the relation between present jamat and Hefajote islam. Hypothetically it can be said that both of them had few idological disagreements in the past. But…u know there is a thing called money. It’s like round potato and can be added with any curry. However u simply can’t make few people understand regarding this relation because they themselves know that very well but usually ignore it intentionally.
How can we even expect that hefajot will demand for punishment of temple destroyer and flag burner from their Shapla moncho when many of the background member of that moncho are former or present shibir activists. Lol. It’s almost like saydee is saying that he will ensure the punishment of true war criminals if he wins the next election. Lol

May be you and I do that. But does everybody do that or get the chance of doing that? No, not everybody believes in the sovereignty of Bangladesh and its national anthom. Here is the mentality of quami madrasa the manufacturing factory of Hefajote Islam…………….. who are these idiots ?

banglanews24.com.bd
Dhaka: Country’s Koumi Madrasas still appear hell-bent on not allowing National Anthem assembly on their premises for religious inhibition.
None of the registered madrasas under the Education Board of the Befakul Madarisil Arabia Bangladesh Koumi Madrasa does open with the chorus of Tagore song—staying apart from the norms of mainstream educational institutions.

Abdul Jabbar, Director-General of the Board, told the BKoumi Madrasa anglanews24.com.bd, “As our National Anthem is written by a Hindu poet, being a citizen of a Muslim majority country we cannot allow Tagore’s song as the national anthem.”
To justify their stance, he also said they are not under the Education Ministry rather funded by foreign donors. “So we have to run within the set rules and regulations of the funding organizations.”

He would not name the names of the agencies from which the money comes for running these Islamic educational institutions.
For a spot view, the correspondent visited two madrasas--Jamia Darul Quran Al Islamia Madrasa and Barkatpuri Yatem Madrasa, both located at Adarshanagar, Badda, in the city where even Bangladesh’s National Flag was not hoisted, let alone singing the national song.
Moulana Abu Sayed, Principal of Darul Quran Al Islamia Madrasa, said they teach Hafizes, Arabic, Urdu, and Farsi along with Bengali-medium lessons from class one to nine.
If any student wants to attend Dakhil examination, he or she has to register with Bangladesh Madrasa Education Board, he added.

Professor Emeritus Dr. Serajul Islam Chowdhury told banglanews24.com.bd that National Anthem is strongly related to the origin of the country so everybody should have the respect for it.
“Those who do not want to show the respect toward our National Anthem, they do not believe in the sovereignty of our country. And they are potential threat to our country,” said the noted academic.

He also said the National Anthem represents the pride and respects of the nation. “Trying to undermine our national interests, these institutions are creating militant students who are truly destructive for a country.”
He mentioned that they are using ‘religion’ as an issue by which they want to establish a utopian state. “These heinous scenarios must be exposed to the mass people and state should issue show-cause letter to the Koumi Madrasa Board,” said the English teacher of Dhaka University.
He also opined that the government should integrate the National Anthem within the constitutional framework along with a strong law regarding measures.

In spite of having state order for the National Anthem 1972, Presidential Order number 130, the madrasa board is not introducing the National Anthem.
A total of 2,795 madrasas are providing education across the country, but they are not complying with the law for the National Anthem.
Your text is very confusing which one is you opinion and which is part of the report. Can you provide the link to the news?

The Madrasas not under the Madrasa board, might not follow the instructions of Madrasa board, that u can't do anything. Rather that's governments fault why they aren't brought under the Madrasa board.

There had been Many English medium schools and un registered private schools they weren't doing the National anthem. To start their day. I have seen private missionary schools having their own sets of rituals and prayers to start the day...

If govt doesn't regulate and provide system and later puts the burden on some extremists to brand all in the same brush... That's politics... Governments share part of the blame too... It's not ifgivult to shut down a Madrasa for not obeying...

Well, it's not so black and white too.. That one can speak for 2700 Madrasa... It's definitely justifies a proper investigation and actions to address the issue.

And why are you making this Money coming for them a big issue. Money comes for many institutes in BD. the Christian Missionaries are receiving money for running here, what's the Problem for Madrasas receiving money from Islamic countries. If the govt is in picture and they are regulating them, then there should be no problem.

Last edited by BANFAN; April 10, 2013 at 02:55 AM..
Old April 10, 2013, 02:45 AM
Cricket Sage

This video will give a fair idea of how the crack down of 26th March 1971 would look like, By Pak Army.

Video Link
Old April 10, 2013, 05:18 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

ei thread ta na abar kokhon Hefajot-e-thread ,I mean locked hoya jay Allah malum.
Old April 10, 2013, 05:22 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Shakib,Viru

Quote:
which one is you opinion and which is part of the report. Can you provide the link to the news?
Report started from here……………..
banglanews24.com.bd

Quote:
The Madrasas not under the Madrasa board, might not follow the instructions of Madrasa board, that u can't do anything. Rather that's governments fault why they aren't brought under the Madrasa board.
Look man, please don’t argue just for the sake of argument. I guess it was not long either when u and I had a slight argument regarding this koumi madrasa and its age old education system where I was pointing out that koumi madrasa and its curriculum is a problem in Bangladesh which needs to be reformed as well as these institutions should come under strict government regulation. But its u who was saying that Madrasa is not a problem in Bangladesh rather it’s a problem in Pakistan. Now u are saying that its government fault cuz they failed to control these madrasas. Double standard?.....possibly

Of course its 200% governments fault. These madrasas are running like rainless horse for many more years now. The attitude of government is like...... who cares about few orphan Childs, let them do whatever they are doing. They simply failed to understand that many children from middle-upper class family also go to study there. Thus Government miserably failed and still failing to acknowledge that they r leaving behind a vast majority of people from getting proper scientific and cultural education which may affect the society in future.

Obviously they should get the proper chance to know about Bangladesh and history of its age old culture. I m sure many of them didn’t read rabindra, kazi ,shukanto or shamsur. Notice its not applicable towards every single individual of madrasa but a vast majority of them will fall under this category.

They didn’t try to know or simply were not allowed to know the history of pohela baishakh, importance of various statues of Dhaka city and the aim behind the sovereignty of this land. If they were culturally independent they surely wouldn’t dare to compare giving flowers at Shahid minar with idolatry.

Perhaps sometimes government feared to reform these madrasas cuz there was a high chance that they could get the tag “Islam Birodhi”. So I in our “Vote Rajniti” both parties intentionally avoided it which I mentioned in one of my previous posts. For their ignorance, party like hefajote islam is now showing the gut by publishing their crazy 13 demands which are directly against our historical and cultural belief. The cancer is in pretty bad state now. But then again u know.... it’s better late than never.
Old April 10, 2013, 09:45 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Shakib, Mashrafe

Here is the link of that news:

http://www.banglanews24.com/English/...ttl=2012102543

anyway, not singing national anthem is not the concern, my concern is with his reasoning. A hindu poet wrote our national song that's why they can't allow our national anthem ? Does he know that, it was a HINDU who first ever translated the holy Quran into Bangla ?
Old April 10, 2013, 10:04 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Shakib, Mashrafe

posted this video on FB. No harm in sharing this here too.

Don't let your 'Ego', 'Superiority', 'attitude' take over the knowledge of Deen. If you know more than any normal people, then be humble and let them know, rather than belittling and insulting people who don't know.

Old April 10, 2013, 10:41 AM
Club Cricketer

Wanted share this video also since I have noticed many people here giving their opinions about very important topics regarding shariah law and secularism, he talks about today's epidemic in the ummah today where laymen have become scholars giving fatwa's without knowledge (by Ahmad Musa Jibril from Michigan):

Old April 10, 2013, 11:05 AM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Report started from here……………..
banglanews24.com.bd

Look man, please don’t argue just for the sake of argument. I guess it was not long either when u and I had a slight argument regarding this koumi madrasa and its age old education system where I was pointing out that koumi madrasa and its curriculum is a problem in Bangladesh which needs to be reformed as well as these institutions should come under strict government regulation. But its u who was saying that Madrasa is not a problem in Bangladesh rather it’s a problem in Pakistan. Now u are saying that its government fault cuz they failed to control these madrasas. Double standard?.....possibly
Hey bhai I know, BAL and it's supporters don't like arguments. However illiterate they are ...the hierarchy inside Awami culture is decided by seniority in party politics not the Qualification. But unfortunately u are hitting around the bush, so I have to educate u a bit to understand which Madrasa you are talking about...

When I said Madrasa isn't a problem in comparison to Pak, because there is a large number of Dakhili and Alimi Madrasas who are under by overnment and they have an modern curriculum. Unlike Pakistan.

The Quomi Madrasas are the one, which are privately funded from internal and external sources. They also are loosely regulated by government. But their curriculum wasn't standardized, it's has been approved this year. So yes they are a bit behind but far ahead of Pakistan.

And you didn't point out Quimi ...u just said Madrasa in general, I pointed out Quomi, now I understood, u have no knowledge of it so u had to tell u what is what. check ur post for ref. u didn't mention the word Quomi..

But still u can put your arguments, I accept it and it's the norm of this forum. Go ahead. and if we compare with the English medium education which is yet to be streamlined in BD .. While Madrasas have been attnded much before, and I do have concerns with these private English mediums as well, they have the potential to produce another kind of products, detached from the society, which can be counter productive to social harmontpy as well.

Quote:
Of course its 200% governments fault. These madrasas are running like rainless horse for many more years now. The attitude of government is like...... who cares about few orphan Childs, let them do whatever they are doing. They simply failed to understand that many children from middle-upper class family also go to study there. Thus Government miserably failed and still failing to acknowledge that they r leaving behind a vast majority of people from getting proper scientific and cultural education which may affect the society in future.

Obviously they should get the proper chance to know about Bangladesh and history of its age old culture. I m sure many of them didn’t read rabindra, kazi ,shukanto or shamsur. Notice its not applicable towards every single individual of madrasa but a vast majority of them will fall under this category.

They didn’t try to know or simply were not allowed to know the history of pohela baishakh, importance of various statues of Dhaka city and the aim behind the sovereignty of this land. If they were culturally independent they surely wouldn’t dare to compare giving flowers at Shahid minar with idolatry.

Perhaps sometimes government feared to reform these madrasas cuz there was a high chance that they could get the tag “Islam Birodhi”. So I in our “Vote Rajniti” both parties intentionally avoided it which I mentioned in one of my previous posts. For their ignorance, party like hefajote islam is now showing the gut by publishing their crazy 13 demands which are directly against our historical and cultural belief. The cancer is in pretty bad state now. But then again u know.... it’s better late than never.
This section is a completely Ridoy bidarok boktrita considering no Madrasa people are educated about modern science....

So read the contents here : http://www.bmeb.gov.bd/

Even our English medium generation (Except a Few) is completely unaware of respective religious and cultural values in their institutes. If they learn they learn through self interest, the same can be applicable for the Madrasa students. Even in the regular government or approved private schools, nothing is taught on Pohela Boishakh or Falgoon, if people know it, they know by self interest.

Yes, it was a good Awami Boktrita, based on wrong premises and lowering Madrasa education. I know many, who studied in Madrasa and came back in class ten in general education for sac and occupied positions within ten in the merit list. So it's quiet a political statement.

There may be isolated incidents of I'll managed and I'll motivated Madrasa amongs so many due to extremistic views of it's principals and that happens even in regular government schools too. The Head Master or Pricipals himself is an institution, so they sometimes impose their ideologies... But we ant paint everyone with the same brush and make them look like Pakistan...for scoring political points. Leave that on politicians.

I have visited Pak in recent ears and I know, how different the situation is with regards to extreme views on Islam here and there. I still hope that the government ensures quality in all kind of education institutes. But the danger of depicting one sided wrong picture on your own country doesn't help anyone. One Bangla bhai issue and Pakistan situation is un compare able. Even India has more religious extreme incidents than we had ...lets count from 71 till today. They aren't making such a hue and cry like u are doing. Lets solve the problems and not create another, if you u der stand what I mean...

Sorry for arguing with you, even after your warning, I hope you will view it with some.."Khoma Shundor Drishti"

If you want to extend this discussion, I'm all ready o go further in details .. With a comparison to situation in Pakistan and also India.... Yes I stand by my statement. Our Madrasa environment is no way even comparable to that of Pakistan.
Old April 10, 2013, 11:30 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
AL thugs don't mean anything and others mean something? And you aren't AL activist... Explain please.. why do u react to that level and with that language then?

And I agree to Roman Bhai, completely... Language !!
Listen, it is not really civil to refer to AL as BAL either, we all know why people do that... You do that all the time... So please do not lecture me on language...
Closed Thread