facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Match Archive

Match Archive Relive the match-time passion (Read Only)

Closed Thread

Old March 19, 2015, 08:29 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke
You are a troll, aren't you?

And why do you like Kohli's socks?
maybe he likes to smell it...

Old March 19, 2015, 08:40 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Aravinda DeSilva, Lara

I guess the people who questioned sehwag and ganguly's cricket reading acumen have their answer by now.
Old March 19, 2015, 08:51 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: will let you know after

Nasser and RD sledged it each other
Old March 19, 2015, 08:51 AM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib, Le Fizz

Ita faltu excuse baad diya actual reason tain dekha lagbo. The game changed in the Indian innings around the 30+ over mark, that's where the control started slipping from BD. Mortaza igu khali dui haath tuliya gusha dekhailo ar shobrey gaillailo(Taskin re to bejaan 'dose' dise bule). Irokhom situation o matha thanda rakhiya kaam kora laage, bethaiyar lakhan gusha koriya laabh nai. The teams morale goes down.
Aar ee Tamim aar Imrul re dhufa ghato bat loiya kafor pitar lagiya fatai dewa houk. Betala bisaal duyotaay shesh kori dise khelatarey.
Old March 19, 2015, 08:55 AM
Banned

^Agree team er morale kisu down hoygechil mash e aisku too much gundami dehkaice very uncalled for. Taskin ke dhor dilaiseh betai
Old March 19, 2015, 09:05 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan2k8
^Agree team er morale kisu down hoygechil mash e aisku too much gundami dehkaice very uncalled for. Taskin ke dhor dilaiseh betai
Oy oy thik kotha, Taskin e besara mehnot koriya Rohit re out korlo ekdom critical jegat. Na hoile 350 kori falailo ne Indiay aar Imrul/Tamim e b@@l chira dila ne. Jetaine dubaisoin hitare galao, Imrul aar Tamim re bash deo Taskin e kita dush korlo. He did a better job than Mortaza as I see it.

Bowling O M R W Econ 0s 4s 6s
Mashrafe Mortaza 10 0 69 1 6.90 30 10 0 (1nb)
Taskin Ahmed 10 0 69 3 6.90 30 9 1 (1w)
Old March 19, 2015, 09:09 AM
Banned

Taskin re dhor dekya still Taskin e composure rakse and panick korcena shows polar character tough aseh Alhamdulilah ar future o etai ekta confidence dibo. bishocup o emon lakan korto parlo teh emne zesa bilateral series shahosh paibo
Old March 19, 2015, 09:44 AM
First Class Cricketer

Rubel ar Taskin re bala tike care loiya rakhte hoibo. Lagle IPL,Caribbean Premier League, Big Bash League itat exposure dewa lagbo. They will also earn good money if selected.

Soumya, Mushfiq etc should also get chances. Mushfiq should come up the order in the batting lineup.
Old March 19, 2015, 10:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylheti_Beta
Rubel ar Taskin re bala tike care loiya rakhte hoibo. Lagle IPL,Caribbean Premier League, Big Bash League itat exposure dewa lagbo. They will also earn good money if selected.

Soumya, Mushfiq etc should also get chances. Mushfiq should come up the order in the batting lineup.
Mushfiq is defo needs to come higher than Shakib. Shakib-Shabbir-Nasir can do the big hitting for the team.
Old March 19, 2015, 01:39 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Imrul "The Don" Kayes

just like to know why is it icc change rules wen it has to do with india. They changed the benefit to the fielder rule cos of dhoni. And they also did things like change the whole world cup format after the 2007 world cup since bcci appealed.
Old March 19, 2015, 01:49 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Taskin, Rubel, Abul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neel Here
I guess the people who questioned sehwag and ganguly's cricket reading acumen have their answer by now.
Danguly is an arrogant sod and Sehwag just an uneducated simpleton. Don't see much "acumen" there.

Batting first is a HUGE advantage at MCG. Then the umpires striking against Bangladesh at a very crucial time. This two factors had a huge bearing on the result of the match. Admittedly, India was the better team today. But, things could have been much better for Bangladesh.

If this two sides had a 10 matches ODI series I would expect Bangladesh to win, at least, 4 of them. Today we were just poor and India played exceptionally well.
Old March 19, 2015, 01:49 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: -

I was bit carried away after an Indian win. So, i sincerely apologize if i have hurt some one. This realization came after having 4 tequila shots
Old March 19, 2015, 02:04 PM
First Class Cricketer

BD was in fact unlucky for that Rohit Sharma's decision. He was clearly out. But the way he played, it looked like as a no ball and unfortunately umpires did not have a replay at their disposal to decalre that a legitimate ball. But i feel that as umpires consult with the TV umpire to check if the bowler has overstepped or not, they could have consulted with the TV umpire when the catch was taken. The LBW decision of Raina was clearly the umpire's call. The ball pitched slightly outside the leg stump and i think there should not be any controversy regarding the decision. Regarding Dhawan's catch, they should have zoomed in to confirm if his foot had touched the boundary rope or not. It was a unfortunate day for Bangladesh. But, BD batting was pathetic. I expected some sort of resistance from them. But the way they gave up chasing just only after 2 wickets fell, was not at all acceptable. Sorry guys, if i have hurt someone; but Bd cricket team clearly looked under pressure from the beginning. Sorry again if i have hurt someone. I never intended to do so.
Old March 19, 2015, 02:10 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

^^your last two sentences are repetitive. Thanks for rubbing salt into the wounds.
Old March 19, 2015, 02:13 PM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aklemalp
^^your last two sentences are repetitive. Thanks for rubbing salt into the wounds.
Idk exactly what i have typed and i am not in a condition to comprehend what i have posted. But trust me i am not trying to rub salt in to your wounds. I am genuinely sorry if i have hurt some one. Please don't interpret my post in any other way.
Old March 19, 2015, 02:18 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

I get it the first time. Thanks fir your sympathies.
Old March 19, 2015, 02:23 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: BD Players, Starc, Waqar

Well done BD teams. We played with 11 9 8 & 1/2 players where our opponent played with 11 14 players. That's why we were only 80 runs short as Neel-da mentioned it somewhere.
Old March 19, 2015, 02:24 PM
First Class Cricketer

Thanks if you really understood me. I request the Mods to ban me temporarily to refrain me from posting some weird posts. I am totally out of my control and mind.
Old March 19, 2015, 03:13 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

They stole our MJ's secret stuff! We took some in first drinks break and had them by the throat! They stole and drank some of that and took the game away after rain delay!

In all seriousness Mashrafee's captaincy after rain break was just bad! He lost his ****, he wasn't the captain we needed him to be. And he was cursing out players and what not. That's when we lost the game. The umpires' decisions didn't help either. Idk how Gould originally didn't give that out, that looked dead plumb. Same for the No-Ball. It was way below, even the Indian commentators and Laxman in Skystudio disagreed with Dar's decisions. They thought he was too quick and should've gone up to TV ump. We have had a complain-free umpiring all through the WC. Sad that the iffy decisions happened in the biggest game of our players' lives and at the biggest stage for our cricket. Those calls might've ticked off Mash and he lost it when things weren't going his way and took it out on his players. Up until then, his captaincy was awesome.

Even after all that we still had a chance! 302 is probably 30-40ish more than what we might've chased had those 2 calls gone our way. But 302 was still a great target to chase, in this new era of ODI. All we needed was Tamim to play a Rohit type innings. But he threw it away after a great start. Shakib and Rahim needed to show big time today, but they couldn't. I didn't expect Riyad to play another 100 knock. So in the end the better team won. We needed to be 100%, but we were only 90% for first 30 over of the game. It only dropped drastically after that.

It was still a great World Cup, considering our 2014 form! It was a good ride. Well done Bangladesh!
Old March 19, 2015, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Milon_
BD was in fact unlucky for that Rohit Sharma's decision. He was clearly out. But the way he played, it looked like as a no ball and unfortunately umpires did not have a replay at their disposal to decalre that a legitimate ball. But i feel that as umpires consult with the TV umpire to check if the bowler has overstepped or not, they could have consulted with the TV umpire when the catch was taken. The LBW decision of Raina was clearly the umpire's call. The ball pitched slightly outside the leg stump and i think there should not be any controversy regarding the decision. Regarding Dhawan's catch, they should have zoomed in to confirm if his foot had touched the boundary rope or not. It was a unfortunate day for Bangladesh. But, BD batting was pathetic. I expected some sort of resistance from them. But the way they gave up chasing just only after 2 wickets fell, was not at all acceptable. Sorry guys, if i have hurt someone; but Bd cricket team clearly looked under pressure from the beginning. Sorry again if i have hurt someone. I never intended to do so.
Well said and observed. I share the same view.

Regardless of some bad umpiring decision, our batters let us down. Also, Mash shouldn't have bowled in the power play - his bowling wasn't up to the par IMHO.
Old March 19, 2015, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilscoop

In all seriousness Mashrafee's captaincy after rain break was just bad! He lost his ****, he wasn't the captain we needed him to be. And he was cursing out players and what not. That's when we lost the game. The umpires' decisions didn't help either. Idk how Gould originally didn't give that out, that looked dead plumb. Same for the No-Ball. It was way below, even the Indian commentators and Laxman in Skystudio disagreed with Dar's decisions. They thought he was too quick and should've gone up to TV ump. We have had a complain-free umpiring all through the WC. Sad that the iffy decisions happened in the biggest game of our players' lives and at the biggest stage for our cricket. Those calls might've ticked off Mash and he lost it when things weren't going his way and took it out on his players. Up until then, his captaincy was awesome.

Even after all that we still had a chance! 302 is probably 30-40ish more than what we might've chased had those 2 calls gone our way. But 302 was still a great target to chase, in this new era of ODI. All we needed was Tamim to play a Rohit type innings. But he threw it away after a great start. Shakib and Rahim needed to show big time today, but they couldn't. I didn't expect Riyad to play another 100 knock. So in the end the better team won. We needed to be 100%, but we were only 90% for first 30 over of the game. It only dropped drastically after that.

It was still a great World Cup, considering our 2014 form! It was a good ride. Well done Bangladesh!

Mash lost it and did our openers....
Old March 19, 2015, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengaliPagol
just like to know why is it icc change rules wen it has to do with india. They changed the benefit to the fielder rule cos of dhoni. And they also did things like change the whole world cup format after the 2007 world cup since bcci appealed.
T20 WCs were played in the same format (4x3 groups) till 2014 one. 2007 format was nothing stable, the previous editions were different than that one. In fact 2007 was the only one where 4x4 groupings.
Old March 20, 2015, 03:25 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Milon_
Idk exactly what i have typed and i am not in a condition to comprehend what i have posted. But trust me i am not trying to rub salt in to your wounds. I am genuinely sorry if i have hurt some one. Please don't interpret my post in any other way.
No apologies are required. Keep the salt, it's required for your Tequila shots mate . Cheers !!!

Igu mataal hoiya utfaat korer, begoon bhortar put.
Old March 20, 2015, 03:28 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan4mAssam
Na dada, aami (India) toh pace nekhela koiye semi final paise? Australia k agoteu horuwaisu etiyao horuam.

Aru jodi Pakistan ahe, tenehole tu kothai nai,
Arre bhai, which language are you speaking in ? Just curious, no offence meant.
Old March 20, 2015, 03:49 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: A few

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylheti_Beta
Arre bhai, which language are you speaking in ? Just curious, no offence meant.
Assamese? Just my guess